[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think bashing to capcom is not fair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 14853839856.jpg (323KB, 5870x1273px) Image search: [Google]
14853839856.jpg
323KB, 5870x1273px
I think bashing to capcom is not fair
>>
>Make shit
>gets hit
I don't see any problem. Fans keep telling them what they want and they refuse to deliver, under some "knows better than you" attitude.
>>
>>384230173
ok
>>
Capcom could revive all of /v/'s favorite properties and they'd still call them shit.

I've personally haven't had issues with them. They still pump out some good games among the horse shit they like to pull off.
>>
>>384230173
Outright hate I don't think is deserved.
Considering them the crazy old man that lives in the wilderness is more appropriate.

Sometimes they wander down and say something really wise, other times they wander down and shit in your bed.
>>
>>384230173
idk man, i liked abigail reveal
i'll never use him but he looks cool
they made some rather questionable decisions in the recent years though, i hope that with the shitstorms that sfv and mvc:i they get back on track
i think they can still make good stuff, if the fans slap them until they get it
>>
>>384230173
It would be if they made good games

Sadly they do not
>>
>>384230173
>dead rising 3 and 4
>MH Gen and World
>infinite
>SFV
>RE6
>DmC
>lost planet 3
>megaman is fucking dead
>MML3's cancellation was blamed on the fans
>BoF VI is a fucking mobile game
>basically the king of on-disc DLC
>speaking of mobile games, they funneled their profits from actual games into a mobile division that fucking flopped, and now they're absolutely desperate for "we want the western audience" bullshit all over again
It's all deserved.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.