[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked her better when she was a depressed sack of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: AJ_Ema_Skye_Glasses_Down_2.gif (214KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
AJ_Ema_Skye_Glasses_Down_2.gif
214KB, 256x192px
I liked her better when she was a depressed sack of shit
>>
File: 1498196964272.gif (636KB, 737x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498196964272.gif
636KB, 737x720px
>>384225691
But aren't you glad she got her dream?
>>
>>384225691

She was only a sack of shit because she failed her tests and got regulated to shit duty

Besides she still shit talks Apollo
>>
What if Athena and Apollo were introduced in the opposite games, so Athena was the rookie then Apollo came from another country in DD?
>>
>>384229151

Athena is a better character when she isnt your assistant, so she wouldve been better received

Apollo being the cynical little shit that he is wouldnt have a problem fitting in, he just wouldve used more edgeworth style slang
>>
File: DD43p22UIAET9yy.jpg (140KB, 1200x909px) Image search: [Google]
DD43p22UIAET9yy.jpg
140KB, 1200x909px
I liked Ace Attorney better when it was just Phoenix and Maya hanging out and doing silly things while investigating.

Why did they continue the series after T&T again?
>>
I like her better when she's facing the other way

If you know what I mean
>>
>>384225691
She will never be as bad as Kay. She was only good when she had brain damage.
>>
>>384229459

I thought it was nice seeing Wright becoming what Mia started but couldnt finish

Apollo, Trucy and Athena's dynamic is great
>>
File: Extraterritorial Rights.png (163KB, 309x315px) Image search: [Google]
Extraterritorial Rights.png
163KB, 309x315px
>>384229743

>We got Maya, Athena, Ema and Trucy interacting

>But not Kay
>>
File: 1498367028255.jpg (875KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498367028255.jpg
875KB, 1200x800px
>>384229743
Are you saying that the Investigations games aren't completely perfect, anon
>>
>>384229459
They continued because the series was and still is making bank. It also helps that Ace Attorney is Capcom's last consistently good series.
>>
I liked her better as an assistant. She's fine as a detective but Gumshoe, Lang, Badd, and Fullbright were all better.
>>
>>384225691
I fuck hate her

she ruins every case
>>
>>384225691
Why the FUCK didn't they use her in the Kur'ain cases and then have Gumshoe return for the regular cases. Or at least have Gumshoe back for the DLC case, where he would have fit perfectly in with Larry and Edgeworth again.
>>
>>384230534
There would have been too many characters and both Gumshoe and Ema returning in the same game is stupid.
>>
>>384225691
MUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCHMUNCH
>>
Spiritual Apollo with Rayfa assistant when
>>
>>384232132
Nahyuta will be his assistant in the next game. Just wait.
>>
File: Spongebob Ace Attorney.png (4MB, 1324x2380px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob Ace Attorney.png
4MB, 1324x2380px
Please r8

I had resize due to image limit, but you should be able to tell the case names
>>
>>384232132
You'll have to wait for Apollo Justice 2: Khura'in Bugaloo
>>
File: 2hyxmSs.png (118KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
2hyxmSs.png
118KB, 256x384px
>>384225691
I like her no matter what she feels like
>>
>>384232892

I actually got a laugh at some of these, not bad. But fix that fucking quality though holy shit

Change Recipe for Turnabout to something else though
>>
File: IMG_7039.png (44KB, 255x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7039.png
44KB, 255x171px
Did we ever get a translation for what Nahyuta says when he SATORHAs actually means?
>>
>>384225691

She was very cock hungry for Klavier desire Klavier being cock hungry for Apollo whose too pure to have anybody
>>
>>384233475

>Wake up bitch

Basically, to get them off their imaginary thoughts
>>
>her sister will never return
Feels bad.
>>
File: 1475496521079.png (146KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
1475496521079.png
146KB, 240x280px
>>384225691

Posting pouty Ema.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.