[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8701.jpg (264KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8701.jpg
264KB, 1280x1122px
TLDR: I need help deciding if and how I should play Dark Souls 3.

I need help deciding what to do /v/. I haven't had any motivation to play video games, but I also really want to play Dark Souls 3. I love every Souls-borne game, but I can't find myself enjoying DS3. I've always sucked at video games(especially the Souls-borne games)but with my lack of motivation I suck even more. It's not an exaggeration of me sucking, I've never won any pvp match, and take at least three times as long to beat video games as other people do. It took me 150 hours to beat my first play through of Dark Souls 1, and that was without the attempts at pvp. I really want to play DS3, because it won't stay active forever, and the last dlc just came out recently. I always have a hard time picking a play style and leveling my stats, so I can still play pvp in the game. I feel like I need a break from video games, but this has been going on for the past 2 years. Do you have any ideas on how to make it fun while still giving me a challenge?
>>
Just shut the fuck up and play it.
>>
File: smough.jpg (125KB, 1200x894px) Image search: [Google]
smough.jpg
125KB, 1200x894px
>>384218569
i didn't bother to read past the first sentence of your post because to be honest it seems like a bunch of whiny bullshit but dark souls 3 is pretty fun and you should play it if you enjoyed the other souls games
>>
>>384220161
Thanks faggot, I knew I could count on you
>>
>>384218569
you're in luck, ds3 has exactly one viable build and it's a quality build (str + dex)
get a sword that scales with both and spam r1
>>
Just upgrade vitality and carry weight. Your upgraded weapons will do the rest
>>
>>384218569
Pyromancer. Great at pve and pvp. Lots of utility, high damage, can use any spell in the game. Pyro is what you use to steamroll the game.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.