[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon Splatfest results

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

Looks like ice cream won the recent splat-fest. What was your experience?
>>
Hilariously I fought other ice creams more often than actual cake teams. I also learned that Ice cream teams go hard regardless of context because the fights then were harder than the cakes and they didn't even matter.
>>
File: 1500259167374.jpg (236KB, 793x980px) Image search: [Google]
1500259167374.jpg
236KB, 793x980px
been in love with splat since splat on wii u. had a blast, but holy shit the newbs were killing me.
>>
>>384217834
Yeah,basically this. I wanted to make king but was 20 points shy since I didn't play the whole time. Went hard against another cream team one round and got 75%.
>>
how do you know if you or someone else paint the most ground?
>>
>>384222952
Scoreboard at the end I believe. If you're at the top, you painted the most. Typically those with the most kills are also at the top, as they went uncontested painting the ground.
>>
File: 1568798.jpg (8KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
1568798.jpg
8KB, 188x268px
>had a group of teammates for a few games who were at least just as good as I am
>could take a break from carrying, sit back and be the safety net catching all the flankers while the other three went on rampages in the enemy spawn
>we had insanely good chemistry with each other when we went vs competent people, assisting, covering and backing up each other
>booyah's all around while we won every game
was pretty good while it lasted
>>
>>384217613
I'm utterly surprised Cakers haven't raided the thread yet to bitch about the popularity vote.
>>
>>384217613
i think i won about 8 or 9 of the 15 games i played

im not mad cake lost im just mad i won't get to keep the shirt for when the game actually comes out
>>
>>384224559
I'm more upset that the whole European splatfest was completely pointless.
>>
>>384224559
I swear, those fucking babies. But I think they should keep which idol is rooting for what until the end.
>>
>>384224731
>europe
>ever relevant
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>384224559
The popularity is bullshit but whatever , I'm just happy that we only lost by 2%. We know how to take a defeat graciously unlike that fucking bully marina and her bully squad .
>>
>>384224809
>2%
You forgot the 75% in popularity
>>
>Fucking destroying the other team
>Get splatted once
>Lose all of our turf instantly

Also, I should've picked cake because they probably had way more fucking games
>>
>>384224913
Popularity means shit. All it means is that 50% of that 75% was fighting each other instead of cake teams
>>
File: greliz-1.png (366KB, 960x869px) Image search: [Google]
greliz-1.png
366KB, 960x869px
>>384224913
It was the middle of Summer. It was to be expected
>>
>>384225169
This
I only picked ice cream because it's the more satisfying treat this time of of year
>>
It's nice that splatoon threads give a place where children and autistic manchildren can get along
>>
@384225269
Weak
>>
File: IMG_1395.png (38KB, 755x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1395.png
38KB, 755x216px
>>
>lost almost every game against cake teams
>spammed threads with anti-cake shitposting for an hour after ice cream one
Felt good
>>
>>384225669
Explain this
>>
>>384225683
WON
ONE
>>
>>384225743
Walls don't count. If you paid attention to your score it doesn't go up when painting walls.
>>
>>384217613
>70% of the players chose icecream
>won with 51%
Team Cake still dominated
>>
>>384225743
shooting walls does literally nothing for the score. Anon was bad
>>
>>384217613
The only people who chose cake are precious snowflakes who wanted to go against the grain, just for the sake of it. Bad ice cream is better than bad cake, good ice cream is better than good cake. The only times cake is better than ice cream, is in a visual design competition and in the creation process. Making cake is more fun and engaging than making ice cream. But ice cream blows cake right out of the water when it comes to consumption. Not only that, but ice cream is more convenient and keeps better.

The only time I ever buy and eat cake is on birthdays and at weddings.
>>
>>384225669
>tfw wallfriend might not even buy Splatoon 2 now
You faggots had to mass reply and laugh at them for a simple mistake. If you're out there, wallfriend, it's gonna be ok.
>>
I'm not very good at it, but its a lot of fun. Can't wait for friday.
>>
>cakebois got rekt
who couldn't see that coming
>>
>>384225914
>>384225867
Good2Know
>>
>>384226063
Wallbro is a god dam hero who single handedly won splatfest for marina
>>
>Join up with /v/.
>Find out our combined talent is only that of low B rank
>We lose 7 straight matches the moment we reach Champion level competition
>Have to ditch them and go solo because there's no time to claw to royalty because of the time limit
>Manage to make it to royalty at the buzzer.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.