[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest. You used a cheat device, didn't you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ps2-gameshark2.gif (67KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
ps2-gameshark2.gif
67KB, 500x437px
Be honest. You used a cheat device, didn't you?
>>
Nope, never.
>>
>>384217052
I didn't even have money for consoles and games... I was suppose to have enough scratch on the side to pay for cheatcodes?
>>
I got one thing to make a Free McBoot memory card and haven't used it since
>>
>>384217052
I used my friend's once to get a maxed out gun in Parasite Eve. Later on, my save got corrupted.

Never again.
>>
What ever happened to these shits

Why doesn't PS4 have a GameShark?
>>
>>384217052
Yeah, those things are great. I'm not sure if achievements killed these things or if they just happened to die of during last gen.
>>
>>384217052
Only really once
I was 9 years old and I couldn't beat Turtle Rock in Link's Awakening.
I didn't know you could control the directions of those tile making boxes.
So I used a gameshark to jump over walls.
>>
>>384217052
I played games with cheats built in. didn't need that scam shit.
>>
i use cheat engine when a game gets boring desu
>>
File: 417AbxTkf2L.jpg (23KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
417AbxTkf2L.jpg
23KB, 500x281px
>early teens, saved up for an Action Replay for Gamecube because I wanted to experiment with different codes and explore how games work
>finally bought one from Gamestop and it's this weird one where they'd removed the ability to actually add your own codes (although it still said you could on the box and even came with a memory card for storing the ones you put in)
>only has a handful of codes for each game, a bunch of them didn't even work and it only had like half the Gamecube's library
It was a big fucking waste of birthday money, pretty much only got to make use of moon jump in sunshine and the test map codes in Wind Waker.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.