[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enemy Territory gameplay sucks ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 16121512184.jpg (52KB, 530x240px) Image search: [Google]
16121512184.jpg
52KB, 530x240px
Enemy Territory gameplay sucks ass
>>
The maps are a lot smaller and a lot of the fun weapons and mechanics aren't present in the game. I love the game but I can't help but wish it was more like it's predecessor.
>>
>>384216038
but it fucking basically is modern ET

>half the maps are actually copies of wolf ET
>Medics still have bullshit revive mechanics
>Weapon that can insta gob incredibly easy to use
>snipers are just fucking god tier for PRO PLAYERS

My problem is how they rolled Engineer into this super objective class it makes Assault and Operatives useless as fuck when teams of engineers and medics can stomp.
>>
>>384216496
They nerfed a lot of the assaults and the only good sniper is vassili he's borderline OP with a good player

I actually think the CS game mode is the best one
>>
>>384216496
Wasn't Fragger and Thunder OP? I don't recall the assault classes being bad.
>>
>>384217210

Fragger got nerfed hardcore

>can only have frag grenade
>lose 10 HP
>frag grenades cant insta gib anymore so even if you get a perfect wipe of 3+ people a medic can run up and revive
>>
>>384217428
He's still effective though. Although losing one grenade is pretty fucking detrimental and doesn't allow liberal use of grenades.
>>
>>384216496
There is nothing wrong with revives. If you're an ET veteran you already know to keep headshotting them when you down them.
>>
>>384219140
you can't just spam nades like nader otherwise your great health will just make you a better and obvious pick instead of her
>>
>>384216496
you make it sound like people used solider or covert ops often outside of certain points like spawn camping with panzer or stealing uniforms or breaking cp's with covie then /kill to engy/medic/fops
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.