[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game has a bridge level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: dragon aerie.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dragon aerie.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>game has a bridge level
>>
File: Yoshi_falling_by_SilentKV.jpg (45KB, 364x574px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi_falling_by_SilentKV.jpg
45KB, 364x574px
The first one I recall.
>>
>>384209795
top kek
>>
Can someone explain this meme to me of Crash Bandicoot being like Dark Souls?
>>
>>384210406
I assume it's because this is a level people cry about due to its difficulty. It doesn't actually make sense though because the Dragon Aerie isn't hard.

It could be trying to say that this level is shit and it's showing a Dark Souls 2 reference in particular because Dark Souls 2 is a steaming pile of fucking shit.
>>
>>384210406
Any game that is even moderately difficult is compared to Dark Souls now.
>>
>>384210406
Reviewer from gameradar described the game as being like Dark Souls and a roguelite because it was difficult. Because difficulty alone makes a game a roguelike.
>>
>>384210587
This is fucking ridiculous. Is any old game going to be compared to Dark Souls if it is remade or remastered now? These games came before Dark Souls. The fuck is wrong with people?
>>
this level was hard until I figured out that if you just hold X during your entire jump, you'll get max air off the bouncing turtles

I always died because I mistimed the bounces odd the turtles, but that's completely moot if you just hold x the whole time
>>
>>384210406
Faggots and redditors like to to say that Dark Souls is super hard.
As a result retarded video game journalists compare games like crash to it.
Its the same deal with morons comparing 2deep4u trash like The Witness, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us and Undertale to things like Citizen Kane despite them not knowing what made Citizen Kane so revolutionary.
>>
>>384210796
Didn't they say that Crash IS Dark Souls?
>>
>>384210406
people will ignore any and all flaws in the gameplay by telling you it's 'hard' and to git gud
>>
>>384211202
I bet these fags never even watched Citizen Kane either.
>>
>>384210406
>Devs fuck up hitboxes and jumping
>Game isn't as responsive
>Retards who can't beat a children's game consider it hard
It's just retardation on both ends
>>
>>384211354
I only know a handful of people who have watched it and all of them are normalfags.
>>
>>384210551
Dragon Aerie is referenced because it has a long bridge you numpty
>>
File: mario-2-3.gif (25KB, 3800x224px) Image search: [Google]
mario-2-3.gif
25KB, 3800x224px
>>384210217
>>
>>384210836
>Is any old game going to be compared to Dark Souls if it is remade or remastered now?
Yes. SoulsBorne has sort of become the epitome of "difficult" games for whatever reason. I imagine it's because DaS3 specifically pushed the series into the sort of mainstream spotlight, and so for a lot of people (especially younger people) who only really play mainstream titles it's actually pretty likely that it legitimately is the most difficult game they've ever played.
>>
Ninja Gaiden is basically Dark Souls
>>
>>384210796
>and a roguelite
I want to castrate these people.
Its like using litterally but at least litterally is used for emphasis. This is just a buzzword.
>>
>>384209795
HL2 and Painkiller come to mind. Painkiller gets bonus points for the bridge being sutuated in a frozen canyon, and the player's route all over it being long and inventive.
>>
>>384211727
>those perfect jumps near the end of the game where you need to both jump on the right pixel and also be running

>its also a fucking hammer brother level
>>
File: 1499031974392.jpg (116KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499031974392.jpg
116KB, 1200x675px
>game has a tough boss fight
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.