[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADAAAAAAM, you trust me don't you son?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: sarif.png (389KB, 804x863px) Image search: [Google]
sarif.png
389KB, 804x863px
ADAAAAAAM, you trust me don't you son?
>>
>>384202963
The fruit flies Adam, they're everywhere.
>>
>>384202963
"Y-you too Sarif"
https://youtu.be/gz71KcUF9hM?t=34s
>>
>>384202963
Is he bankrupt yet or simply shifted to another business? MD doesn't seem to tell much about him post-panchea. Fuck that game
>>
>>384206552
he ended broke to death, has to sell sarif industries (that's why they still exist in deus ex), but a motherfucker like him won't stay in the bottom of the well for too long, he started another business, and he became rich again. still, he wasn't able to recreate the success of sarif industries.
>>
>>384202963

what a shame
>>
>>384206552
>>384206876
>>384207023

Lol, there's actually a deeper mystery in relation to all the characters but Adam in mankind divided. Do some research, you'll be taken for a wild ride.
>>
>>384203313
>Didn't even post the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2WIFTm7n4
>>
>>384202963
>mankind divided
>he has a different blood type
>different eye color
>different hair color
>two augmented arms instead of one
>a different voice
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>384211602
FRUIT FLIES
>>
THE SPECK IS NOT A SPECK
>>
>>384206552
> MD doesn't seem to tell much about him post-panchea. Fuck that game
It did, you just decided to play the game like a piss poor casual instead of actually exploring one of the densest level layouts in gaming. The game had its flaws, but it has amazing level design particular with its hub.
>>
>>384209569
I don't this person but there's a 70% chance he surfs
>>
>>384213960
These aren't the greatest glasses but I got pretty close..
>>
File: Manderley_MD.png (349KB, 932x831px) Image search: [Google]
Manderley_MD.png
349KB, 932x831px
Why did they make him so chubby?
>>
Dude was an asshole he butchered the half of Adams body that was still intact to make his own personal robocop
>>
>>384216925
Adam did sign the contract and Sarif did it thinking it was good for him
>>
>>384216925
clone without a soul doesn't matter
>>
>>384205287
HOLY FUCK THAT GUY PLAYED JENSEN
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>384216925
don't even bullshit me by saying you wouldn't get robocopped if you had the chance
>>
>>384202963

Was there a bigger bro than sarif (other than Malik) in Human Revolution?

>did literally nothing wrong other than trusting Darrow too much
>brought you, the literally who ex-cop jobber back from the dead and gave you state of the art augments when all he actually needed from you was your DNA
>entire plotline only happened because Sarif was not part of the Illuminati's special club and didn't fit into their power structure, and would never be invited to it because their plan for total domination of augmented people would interfere with his dream of the transcendent future of mankind
>that voice
>>
>>384225305
I honest to god don't know how anyone could see him as doing the wrong thing. For real.
Out of all the endings, Sarif's is the only one that makes sense.
>>
>>384216245
>Differentiate himself from other characters
>Fat = Bad
>Fat = Shitty boss (tnx The Office)
>>
File: [Laughter stops].jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter stops].jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>384211602
>he has a different blood type
>>
>>384223192
adam's just a walking torso anymore, they can't take my dick.
>>
>>384227273
>Not getting a superior robo dick
>>
>>384226194
>>384225305
Except hey guess what, he already knew who took the aug team, and had you running circles for no good reason. He installed all the security backdoors and allowed it to happen. He was in on it the whole time and you just believe him. I'll bet you got that software upgrade in hengsha too
>>
>>384227437
actually no, because from a game standpoint it was an obvious trap
sarif was never in on it either, he was just a lovable retard
>>
Granted, I did smoke a little bit of weed tonight
>>
>>384227572
There's no way he was that close to Darrow and didn't know, or have an idea of what was expected of his company to do and not to do by the illuminati, if he wasn't being groomed to be brought in himself
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.