[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious Technology Identification Assistance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: My Snapshot1.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot1.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Hey /v/iewers.

I need your help greatly and /g/ seemed to be totally stymied so I'm here to identify a bit of technology.

I picked up these sweet headphones at a flea market today. They work great and they're practically brand new, and I got them for a steal of $10. The real kicker is there was no box to them, and the only identification is that X on the side.

They're a USB headset and the lights on the side cycle through the RGB rainbow. The microphone that is on them has the blue light on the tip and it flexes pretty easily. I wouldn't say they are sound canceling, but they do dampen sound from the outside a little bit. Under the metal bit at the top holding it together is a bit of pleather stitched to elastics fed into the speaker casing. On the back of the left speaker piece behind the ear is a volume dial. That's about as much information as I can give you about them. I've tried Googling for them for over an hour and I've found nothing.

Please and thank you for assistance.
>>
>>384193112
Go kill yourself faggot. No one fucking cares.
I pray that isn't you in the pic, if it was you're a pile of old garbage that no one wants to clean up.
Do is all a favor and just neck yourself cunt.
>>
>>384193112
what does device manager say?
>>
>>384193112
it's just some generic chinese crap. you don't need to know the brand name because they all just steal that stuff from each other anyhow. if it's popular, it'll flood the usual channels.
>>
>>384193112
Did you put the "R" headphone on your LEFT ear?
I know the answer but won't say anything until you post a picture of yourself wearing the headphones CORRECTLY.
>>
>Leaving the house
Normies are not welcome.
>>
>>384193379
wtf haha, mommy issues much?

do this OP >>384193602
>>
>>384193379
Nice to meet you too.

>>384193602
Just says USB PnP Audio Device

>>384193992
I had a feeling that this is plausible.
>>
>>384193379
I know this is 4chan but holy shit you're a salty fag
>>
>>384194606
No the person that put them together put the R there. It's how it came. On the fitting band it has the L on the left side.

>>384194831
Did in >>384195078
>>
>>384193112
Ask /g/ about it, they know more about headphones than /v/
>>
Found the maker but not the exact model. Ether its so old that there arent even images on the internet anymore or you got some revision model that isnt advertised as shown.
>>
>>384193379
rly rude my dude
>>
>>384195806
If you read the post fully I was already at /g/ right here >>61412227

>>384195809
And the news is?
>>
>>384196092
except the thread isn't dead so idk why it did that...
>>
>>384193112
I've tried to google shit and couldn't find anything, it's probably some weird off brand pos. Sine you got them from a flea market why don't you go back and talk with the seller about where they got it from
>>
>>384196092
Well the company is Xiberia (chinese Siberia I guess) and Im guessing its from the K line of headsets since they get close but not exact. Thats why I believe yours is a revision of one of the K ones.
>>
>>384196609
They're surprisingly pretty fucking good though. Even if they aren't a 'brand' they fucking belt. Unfortunately around here the flea markets mostly consist of people that come in and sell all their shit in one day and never come back, and if they don't sell all of it they give it to another person to sell because they're too damn lazy to come back. I've never even seen the lady there before and I've been going to that one for bleeding years. I wish I could just go back and ask her, but she more than likely won't be back.
>>
>>384193379
>Do is all a favor and just neck yourself cunt.

DO I FIT IN YET GUYS?
>>
>>384193112
You've got yourself ripped, it's an alien technology.
>>
>>384196921
Thanks a billion bruh. I started googling them as soon as I saw your post come up. People seem to like the company enough, and I understand why. These are really fucking beast.

>>384197336
I'd say he's pretty close.

>>384197467
Seems to be. Fucking sweet.
>>
Change the color to neon blue you nigger, I son believe that pic is you
>>
>>384198141
I don't know how... it just cycles through the rainbow. And yes it is me. Fat, ugly, and premature balding from stress.
>>
>>384198310
Doesn't matter, you seem like a chill person, godspeed.
>>
>>384198372
I don't really believe in gods anymore, but thanks anyway. Peace out, bruh.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.