[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of experiment would you do, social or otherwise, in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: VaultTec.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VaultTec.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
What kind of experiment would you do, social or otherwise, in a vault if you ran Vault-Tec?
>>
I would put myself and 99 hot women in a single vault haha
>>
>>384182884
somebody get that vault /v/ made all those years ago, with the rotating rooms
>>
>>384182884
When you enter a vault you are locked in your room.
Your only means of communication will be through your terminal.
Your interactions will be graded by your fellow dwellers and your food and other rations will be based on the the votes you get.

There will also be an accessible but unadvertised 4th channel.

That is as far as I have gotten in the many seconds I spent thinking on this.
>>
Simplicity is best.

Put in 50 men. Put in 1 woman.
>>
100 people and one of them is a serial killer. Everyone is informed of this right away and they have to figure out who it is. Let the paranoia commence.
>>
>>384185589
This but a serial rapist
>>
All but one of the residents would be homosexual men. The other resident would be a heterosexual female. The vault would be supplied with tools for in vitro fertilization. The objective? To see if gay men have any imperative to pass on their genetic information, and if they'll compete for reproductive rights despite their mutual lust for one another.
>>
>>384182884

A vault that simulates a space ship and everyone in it was originally told after the bombs fell it would take off and look for a habitable planet. Tell them once the vault doors open it's because they've found a new habitable planet close enough to earth.
>>
>>384182884
make an awesome video game then gradually dumb down and strip every sequel of what made the game great in the first place and see just how much the vault dwellers would take before they stop buying sequels. the twist is every summer securitrons would emerge from a hidden passage once a year to make empty promise to the dwellers that the next will be great but it never is.
>>
All the residents are game developers and after a few years they get moved to a similar, slightly nicer vault but none of the mirrors work
>>
Have it be like a twisted and competitive Boy Scout camp, where all the Vault Dwellers perform special tasks/activities, earn badges, and go up in rank. The higher your rank, the more rations and luxuries your living quarters receive, with Eagle Scouts basically being the Alphas of the Vault.
>>
>>384182884
"the vault of incest"

i would invite one big family into this vault. give them food, water, and basic utilities, but have no entertainment whatsoever. the only way they could entertain themselves is if they fuck each other (eventually)

what do you think guys?
>>
File: Ascension.jpg (68KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Ascension.jpg
68KB, 800x448px
>>384185946
So basically the plot of Ascension?
>>
>>384186971

Never seen or heard of it, any good?
>>
>>384185482
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_69
>>
>>384182884
Show them a movie about all the other experiments going on in the vault at orientation, and make it a mandatory part of schooling.

Otherwise, let them live as normal.
>>
>>384183240
You meant womyn, right?
Now get in him asleep so we can extract the baby nectar, then lock him back up.
>>
>>384187248
It's okay. It's a six-part miniseries and the first two parts are excellent, it kind of goes off the rails as it progresses.
I'd recommend watching the first two parts and then getting really sad about how they never continued it.
>>
>>384186971
spoilers >:((((
>>
>>384185589
This, except nobody is a serial killer.
>>
File: How fallout 4 should have ended.jpg (34KB, 350x309px) Image search: [Google]
How fallout 4 should have ended.jpg
34KB, 350x309px
>>384182884
I don't do any experiments because fuck bethesda fallout.
>>
File: 134752313218.jpg (82KB, 497x458px) Image search: [Google]
134752313218.jpg
82KB, 497x458px
>>384184350
>mfw shitting into someone else's cell
>>
>>384187791
Two vaults like that are already cannon. Both the only male and the only female ended up locking themselves in a room.
>>
have the vault simulate a natural day/night cycle, inform all the vault dwellers of such.

However, the vault simulates an extended day/night cycle of 36 hours, all clocks run slow to hide this fact. When the "sun is up" the lights in the hallways and commons are enabled, with a flicker of 29hz and at 4900K color. When the "sun is down" the lights in ALL dwellings are off, personal light sources are banned. The hallways and commons are very dimly lit, similar to nautical twilight. The speaker system will broadcast a feint 15khz and 5hz oscillating tone at 10db. The only times the cafeteria is open is noon and midnight, the rations are increased by 1/3 at night.
>>
I'll put all of /v/ into a vault with videogames
>>
Make a vault with 1 white CIS straight male and 99 feminist.
If they don't produce a baby within 2 years, everyone dies.
>>
>>384182884
A vault filled with alcoholics. Alcohol is the only drink for the first week, followed by only water for the second week, followed by more alcohol for the third week, and so on.
>>
A vault where all walls, barring those on the exterior, are transparent.
>>
File: 1465494613755.gif (597KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465494613755.gif
597KB, 500x375px
>>384190405
YOU SICK MONSTER
>>
A vault that can autonomously add and remove any object (or person) within it and/or place it in another location, albeit in such a way that none of the vault residents can see this happening, so it remains a mystery. You'd have occurences as insignificant as a blue pen being replaced by a green one, all the way up to entire families disappearing for weeks at a time while being rendered unable to recall where they went.
>>
>starts off normal
>after 40 or so years the main computer starts a 5 year long self-destruct countdown
>if the vault dwellers dont have their shit together by the end of the 5 years and get out, the vault will explode
>the timer was fake
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.