[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fawful's Minion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1567.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1567.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
What does /v/ think of him? Imo his taste is shit but his scripting is amazing
>>
>>384181264
i love the way he violently and spontaneously shouts. it's frightening but very exhilarating.
>>
>>384181264
He's pretty biased on way too much shit, but I do agree with him on some things. He's fun to watch though.
>>
>>384181264

who
>>
>>384181829
Is this new footage?
>>
>>384181264

Are you talking about Midbus from BIS?
>>
File: KcsmKBh.jpg (97KB, 640x372px)
KcsmKBh.jpg
97KB, 640x372px
>>384182597

There's a hands-on demo at Hyper Japan. The only place that seemed to notice was neofag.
>>
>>384182990
Huh. Looks like a step up for PJ, especially in visuals.
>>
File: aXZQP3k.jpg (81KB, 640x352px)
aXZQP3k.jpg
81KB, 640x352px
>>384183129

They dropped the 3D environments this time. The backgrounds are back to being 2D but with some 3D lighting effects thrown in.
>>
>>384183384
I'm alright with that, honestly. It's just a shame they ruined some of, the sprites. Still excited though.
>>
>>384181829
>Some of the enemies are seemingly redesigned to look like standard enemies.
>Others keep their old designs
Which is it AlphaDream?
>>
File: pEwFIa0.jpg (72KB, 640x362px)
pEwFIa0.jpg
72KB, 640x362px
>>384184176

Koopeas and Lakipeas act like regular Koopas and Lakitus so they can get away with just being lazy and editing existing sprites, but for Dry Bones they would have to animate the head spinning thing from scratch anyways so they may as well use the original design.
>>
I'll post the original user's impressions

>-This is a great nostalgia game if you've played the first - it largely feels as you remembered it, but upgraded and refined. It was lovely to see Bros moves return in battle and all the enemy damage seemed as brutal as it did on GBA.

>-The title screen intro is adorable, a group of Yoshi sit in a cinema and watch the original game's title animation unfold, only for Mario and Luigi to break through and show something a lot more, well, modern. Reminded me of the opening to Pokemon's Ruby and Sapphire remake where you see the original game's intro on a portable device.

->there's an always available music player in the gallery on the lower screen, this is awesome! Plugged my headphones in and I'm stoked about these arrangements.

>-the game looks the part on the 3ds screen but it's not perfect. For some reason sprites don't always appear pixel perfect despite the fixed camera. 3D elements on the overworld also display minor pixel crawl when you move around, which is a bit disappointing, since I assumed the fixed "2D" camera would make, well, a pixel perfect looking game.

>-they've messed with how Mario and Luigi defend with their hammers. Previously defending for too long would see the Bros buckle under the weight of their hammers, this no longer happens, making an element of battles easier as there's always a reliable timing window for defending

>-For what it's worth, they've also streamlined overworld navigation. You no longer need to micromanage the order by which Mario and Luigi walk in, which was essential to pulling off different moves in different ways. Now all the moves appear in a horizontal banner that you scroll through with L and R, and the game rearranges the Bros for you. I was a bit disappointed by this as I thought it, like the hammer buckling, played a part of the original game's character.

(1/2)
>>
No images because my computer hates me and can't download/load them properly.

>-You can fast forward all dialogue scenes by holding R which is cool. Though the game is pretty terse to begin with in its narrative.

>-New Bros moves! Saw Super Bounce Bros, which works on two enemies. All Bros moves have Normal and Easy difficulties.

>-The game feels just as tough as I remember, I actually just got a game over because I messed up defending twice and took too much damage. Luigi had fallen and it's still harder/slower to defend if Mario has to grab Luigi while defending.

They said they would play Bowser's Minions later.
>>
>>384186415
>new bros moves

damn this remake could turn out HGSS tier
>>
people like him make me feel ashamed to be a gamer.
>>
Mfw fawful thread derailed
>>
So what the heck is this? Is it literally just Superstar Saga with worse visuals?

What's the point?
>>
>>384182990
Why did they get rid of the outfits those Koopas wore?
>>
>>384186985
being lazy
>>
>>384186985

They already have the assets for regular Koopas.
>>
>>384186415
>new bros moves
Alphadream is redeemed.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.