[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Discuss
>>
>>384179190
so I was watching some guys stream last night saying he hasn't been paid by twitch yet. and supposedly they've done this in the past to him within the last year. according to him twitch makes X amount of money then they put in X amount minus a few 500k then they just wait to pay off those streamers because supposedly they have period like 40 days or something to actually pay streamers.

discuss, how the fuck does twitch even stay open? wouldnt everyone just sue them? how does a company not pay its workers? why would you even sign a contract that gives over half your money away to the service then allows them to not pay you right away each month,
>>
>>384179190
If it was intentional is pretty amazing, if it was not then is more amazing
>>
>>384179190
Haven't watched it, but that looks like realsatire.
>>
what does coca cola gain from advertising there? it's not like people wouldn't know about it, or as if they're gonna start drinking it now to support whatever shitshow this is
>>
>>384180035
Coca cola has got to where it is today by injecting itself into every aspect of human culture, there's no reason for them to stop now.
>>
>>384179190
God I'm feeling thirsty right now, what should I drink? What carbonated beverage would state my palette?

Maybe some Pepsi will do.
>>
>>384179761
Who care when they get thousands on donations alone.
>>
>>384180035
Ads/PR /Marketing is a huge bubble
>>
>>384180216
WATER
A
T
E
R
>>
>>384179190
>discuss this leddit post
Please just go back op
>>
>>384179190
honestly I'm surprised they managed to get coca cola as a sponsor
>>
>>384180381

Uh oh, it appears that you're in that awkward position where in order to call someone out for posting something from reddit, you have to admit that you also use reddit! Maybe we should just forget about it!
>>
>>384179190
That's amazing.
It's just so... shameless.
>>
the way they cover his face with the pop-up can't be anything but intentional
>>
>>384180287
thats only the really big streamers or shitty girls that show off their tits every day.
>>
File: ed8.png (360KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
ed8.png
360KB, 449x401px
>>384179190
Link please
>>
File: 1478517706103.jpg (225KB, 651x433px) Image search: [Google]
1478517706103.jpg
225KB, 651x433px
>>384180035
Do you think people make car buying decisions off a commercial?

These days, when you have a superbrand like Coca-Cola or Ford or McDonalds(unless it's to advertise some weird seasonal thing or the McRib), they're not trying to do an immediate sales boost or raise brand awareness, but what they want to do is keep reinvigorating the association of their brand with pleasant moments in your life.

That when you're driving on the open road in your Ford Mustang, eating a Big Mac and drinking Coca-Cola, and listening to some jackass talk about professional video game playing off your Samsung Galaxy hooked up to your car via aux cord, you are happy, you are content, what you are doing is a-okay.

Advertising is more than a "buy this shit now faggots" kind of deal.
>>
>>384180216
Coke owns Pepsi, you retard, you still lose.
>>
>>384182620
here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLEgzpRo-PE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.