[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck whoever designed the Time Trial for this level.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: The Lab.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Lab.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
Fuck whoever designed the Time Trial for this level.
>>
>>384173985

Is it hard? Haven't tried it yet.
>>
>>384175453

I haven't tried this specific one, but there are a lot of levels that are infuriating. You basically have to be absolutely perfect and can't screw anything up.
>>
>>384175725

Yes, some are really unforgiving. I've gotten some that people say are hard such as Generator Room, but haven't gotten to try the ones I think will be hard, like the bridge levels, Slipper Climb, the dark levels, and Sunset Vista.
>>
>>384176102
Only difficult ones are the fortress one, second bridge level, Generator Room, Sunset Vista (not because the time limit is tight, but because it's such a long level there's so many places you could fuck up) and The Lab. Slippery Climb's difficulty is overhyped and the time limit is incredibly generous. I got a platinum on my third attempt, my first two attempts were just me going down a pitfall.

The Lab is definitely the hardest.
>>
>>384175453
If your timing isn't picture perfect, you're gonna die to the electric fences.

Even if you do manage to survive, you have just barely enough time to clear the Platinum Relic.

It's definitely the hardest Platinum Relic in the entire trilogy, worse than Fumbling in the Dark, The High Road, Hog Ride and Native Fortress combined.
>>
>>384177117

How do you even time obstacles that block your path? Do they activate when you're at a certain point in the level so that the outcome is the same if you get there at the same speed, or is it random?
>>
>>384177117
>It's definitely the hardest Platinum Relic in the entire trilogy,
Haven't tried Hanging Out yet, have you?
>>
>>384177419
It feels like it's random, but having finally cleared the Platinum Relic after over 5 hours of trying I figured out that they actually do have a pattern. Your timing just has to be absolutely picture perfect or you'll mess it up eventually.

The hardest electric fences to clear are the very first one, the one by the second Electric Lab Assistant and the very last once before the TNT bridge. You need to jump over the first fence and then just haul ass as fast as possible, and if you do it correctly and don't fuck up at all you should be able to pass the other fences without much trouble.
>>
>>384177605
I've gotten all Platinum Relics in all 3 games, Crash 2 was the first game I all platinum'd.

Hangin' Out was fucking hard for the Gold Relic but pretty easy for Platinum once I figured out you can save time by dropping down and sacrificing Aku Aku at the last hanging section. Ruination, Spaced Out and Totally Bear felt way harder to me than Hangin' Out did in terms of Platinum Relics.
>>
>>384177419
It is determined on a random cycle at the beginning of the level and keeps that cycle for that run of the level.
>>
>>384178058

So you have to be skilled and lucky. I hate luck in video games.
>>
How are the time trials in Crash 2 and 3? I don't care to much about them since they have vehicle segments and I'm not nearly as good at that as with platforming, but are they as brutal as Crash 1?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.