[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of Obscure MMOs have you play in the past?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Sociolotron.jpg (110KB, 1390x569px) Image search: [Google]
Sociolotron.jpg
110KB, 1390x569px
What kind of Obscure MMOs have you play in the past?
>>
Endless Online. Their servers were so bad only 100~ people could log in at a time, meaning you had to spam the connect button to get in, and when you did you were rewarded with 3 possible mobs to farm that mattered until you could think about fighting the ice titans for ice cubes. Those were the days.
>>
Pi Story. Very fun. Instances-only for combat, and the UI was very focused on eggs. Anybody else play?
>>
>>384172201
>ice titans
>not twinsword with those rock dudes that died in one hit to it
faaaaaaag
>not camping death with ghosthacks and pickup hacks
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

I got and sold so many xbows and bows, man.
>>
>>384172606
>being able to get the 6 morning stars to make the stupid thing
Anon I don't know how you managed it. Granted I kept getting distracted by pedophiles pretending to be girls because I didn't know any better. unless they were actually girls I don't know anymore
>>
>>384171920
I don't even remember its name anymore. It had that top down view with objects seen from the front (think Exile series) and there was at best 20-50 people online. It had a huge focus on crafting and you could claim any non-city bit of land as yours and build on it. Thieves were a problem and could steal from your home. You could also hire permanent vendors who sold your crap to passing players. There were a few fantasy servers and a futuristic one, with different skills and items. Mining actually dug out underground tiles that could potentially drop ore. I also remember the fantasy servers had an exploit of sorts where the best income source for a new player was crafting simple staves the NPCs bought for way too much money.
If anyone has any idea which game I'm talking about, I'll be both surprised and thankful.
>>
>>384173749
Did you check this list? I remember one of the mmo in that list that does something like that. It give the players the ability to make their own server.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/wiki/obscure
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.