[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

never played a Taro game, should I buy Nier Automata?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

never played a Taro game, should I buy Nier Automata?
>>
>>384169439
You should play the first game.
>>
>>384169439
Yeah Nier is fun, I was in the same boat but I really enjoying it.
>>
>>384169439
>Extremely biased opinion
Yeah, it's great, not hard or challenging at all but the story's gonna hook you with all it's weirdness and twists and every single character is memorable. If you need a catch-up on the other games you can watch Super Bunnyhop's video on it and one from Valkyrie Aurora, both are great and give a great round up to everything that matters about the other games.

>unbiased opinion
It's cool if you like weebshit I guess
>>
>>384169439
If you want to get Nier you're going to have to play the first one in order to understand 50% of what happens

LUCKILY, if you don't want to do that, a youtuber by the name of Clemps has a super high-detailed analysis of Nier and all it's multiple endings to get you caught up for Automata. I seriously recommend watching it because you can finish it in a day and start on automata immediately
>>
File: (CAN'T WAKE UP).png (43KB, 139x166px) Image search: [Google]
(CAN'T WAKE UP).png
43KB, 139x166px
Try playing the first NieR before it helps the understanding.
(Get it and do not read the spoilers btw it will ruin the experience)
mfw I got into the library as A2
>>
>should i buy...

never. pirate everything.
>>
Yes but you might want to play the first one first. I don't think you should watch videos covering the other games, you'll just ruin them on yourself if you do that. You can get through Automata just fine and understand almost everything without playing NieR or Drakengard, some side content as well as the odd reference will go over your head, but that's it.
>>
>>384170649
>first game and this are related
What
>>
>>384171153

Nigger, NieR and Drakengard 1 are related.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.