[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, listen, I need some suggestions. Everyone knows this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Okay, listen, I need some suggestions.

Everyone knows this game is just boring, whether you play it with friends or not. What i wanna do is, change the game around so you can play it alone, Dark Souls style. The problem is, I don't see a way to change the raid and dungeon NPC's around so that every class has the relatively same difficulty facing them.
Tweak the instance for mages, a paladin would just go inside and faceroll with bubble and healing.

Please, I need some ideas.
>>
>>384167140
lower paladins damage output (by alot) along with most of melee, give ranged more options for crowd control/slowing/kiting.
>>
>>384167745
Adding to that though, it would make the game very boring. Look at dark souls, a pure archery character doesn't work. Even a sorcerer most of the time can't just go around using their nuke spell constantly and have to enchant a weapon.
>>
>>384167895
eh, i thought of editing all the items (give cloth items more armor and such)

but that would take a huge amount of work
>>
>>384167140
>What i wanna do is, change the game around so you can play it alone
What, how?
>Dark Souls style
>>
>>384168556
nice point, but you understand my intentions
>>
>>384167140
>What i wanna do is, change the game around so you can play it alone, Dark Souls style.

Are you hosting a private server? If you're talking about the base game the only way of doing this is to solo old content.
>>
>>384168958
Private server. It's already up and running
>>
>>384169205
IP
>>
File: 1431088465350.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1431088465350.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>384167140

You might as well just start from scratch. The game isn't even balanced in it's intended state and you, I'm assuming an amateur modder/private server host, want to completely change the way the game is supposed to work while trying to implement some sort of balance for this new "single player mode".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.