[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see a Remastered version?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (176KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
176KB, 460x215px
Will we ever see a Remastered version?
>>
Yes.
>>
Why?
>>
>>384164669
Yes, it's called DsFix.
>>
>>384164669
The original is fine you fucks.
>>
>>384164669
Completely unnecessary
>>
>>384165829
Doesn't fix the shit combat/mechanics that need a desperate rework.
>>
>>384166047
You must be autistic if you think there is something wrong with the gameplay and mechanics.
Explain what is wrong. I BET it will comr down to you just being plain shit at the game, and being salty that you died.
>>
Hopefully. Fix Lost Izalith
>>
>>384166262
just faggots who cant learn the "stiff" controls
>>
>>384164669
I'd buy it for $30 again if it means 60fps without breaking physics and going through the map occasionally. Also tweaks to lost izalith so that the lava doesn't tank your fps to single digits.
>>
>>384164669
A SOTFS type rearrange would be great and stuff like reworking backstabs.
>>
>>384165968
the game gets braindead after anor londo
compare undead burg to izalith or duke's archives where level design is dull empty mess and enemies are copypasted through straight path
>>
>>384166262
Sure, I'll tell you. I'll also start by saying openly I know more about the game then you, a lot more. I was the guy that solved the first poise formula, made the first videos about shit like toggle escape, toggle cast, etc back in 2011. But let's discuss:
>Poise blows, worst combat mechanic in the whole series. This changes the basic fundamentals of the game from spacing, timing, and punishing to focus on build-tuning, spamming R1 and ignoring enemies, and rewarding bad play.
>DkS1 has the worst weapon movesets (and by extension weapons) out of all 5 games, without a doubt. The best weapons (zwei, kat, clay, falchion) all have the same thing; powerful R1 infinite or r1 resetting frame-trap. On top of this the "good" weapons have so very few good moves compared to even DeS.
>Backstabs are at the peak of degeneracy in DkS1, thanks to poise.
>Ranged and shields trivialize the entire game.
>Kick does nothing compared to every other game (DeS shove extended combos, DkS2/3 shove blew guards).
>Bosses and enemies completely helpless compared to later games.
>Absolutely retarded design choices only found in DkS1, weapons in a same class have different swing speeds resulting in some havong infinites and others not being able to 2-hit.
>Absolutely retarded design choices only found in DkS1, hit-stun increases with upgrade level meaning you have to upgrade weapons all the way to test them effectively.
>Absolutely retarded design choices only found in DkS1, dumb-ass whiff animations on halberd-class weapons making them useless.
>Etc, etc.
>>
I hate soulsfags
>>
>>384167924
>t.shitter
>>
>>384168871
>t. eternally blown the fuck out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.