[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does this game have to be wiiu exclusive. i want to sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Bayonette_1_1920x1080.jpg (624KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bayonette_1_1920x1080.jpg
624KB, 1920x1080px
why does this game have to be wiiu exclusive.

i want to sell this stupid fucking system but then i cant play bayonetta 2 anymore so i cant sell it yet.
>>
>>384156737
play through it and sell it.
it's not worth keeping around.
>>
Pretty much in the exact same situation only with Tenchu Z/Magna Carta 2 for the 360
>>
>>384156956
This is why i keep my modded 360 around

These old as fuck games with no chance of getting a PC revival. What a shame
>>
>tfw still didn't beat W101, Bayo2, Xenoblade X, or Tropical Freeze
>by the time I beat all those the wii u will be worthless and not worth selling

I wish they just port all those onto the switch
>>
>>384156737
Emulating it is getting better by the month and it's actually playable now.
One of the few Wii U games that doesn't run at 10 fps.
>>
>>384157308
If they put Bayo2 and Tropical Freeze on eShop I'll be much more inclined to buy a Switch.
>>
>>384157363
sadly even dark souls 3 on pc ... i cant play it
30 fps and lags are in my mind
>>
>>384157363
CemU is the 4K Zelda App now. You'll be lucky if any other game sees improvement.
>>
>>384156737
Because it wouldn't have been made without Nintendo's funding.
>>
>>384156737
Um, sweetie, you do realize it's fully playable on CEMU now to the point even the audio bug is gone?
>>
>>384157613
Is it ever going to run properly at 1080p on mid-high end computers? Even with RivaTuner and Cheat Engine I can't get it to run consistently.
>>
>>384156824
game has tons of replay value
>>
>>384156737

>It took me a fucking HOUR to pure plat the first jeanne encounter
>On hard
Why can't I just git gud already.
>>
>>384157613

Oh, Bayo did see improvement.
Like 2 months ago you would go both blind and deaf while trying to play it.
Now, you can finish the game with both your eyes and ears intact.
>>
Those unlock costumes oh baby those costumes.
>>
>>384159479
Jeanne really is bullshit fast. Some of her wicked weaves hardly have a visual or audio cue, it pretty much plays after the attack is already done.
>>
>>384156824
>selling games
>selling consoles
>>
Tell me about Bayonetta.
How did she get the mole?
>>
>selling your systems ever
I guess only poor fags do this
>>
>>384161663
Her designer knows what's up
>>
>>384161663

Hideki says it happens when witches go through a really important event in their lives.
No idea what that event was. She had no mole as an adult during the flashbacks.
>>
>>384157363
>implying that CemU isn't a Breath of the Wild emulator

Donate more to their Patreon!
>>
>>384163019
I'll consider that statement true when it can actually run it without dropping the framerate constantly.
>>
It's a fucking videogame. One of the most disposable types of media aside from capeshit.

Just sell the damn console.
>>
Why are guns so weak in this series?
>>
>>384164543

Because you are supposed to actually fight. Guns maintain your combo meter and that's pretty much it. Although in 2 they got buffed.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.