[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you game in a cheap chair like this? How is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: chair.jpg (123KB, 1413x683px) Image search: [Google]
chair.jpg
123KB, 1413x683px
Any of you game in a cheap chair like this? How is it?
>>
>>384153406
Have a similar one. The fake leather covering shit started peeling off after a few years, and then the padding started tearing. It's not very ergonomic so if you spend a lot of time in it (like 5+ hours a day) you'll probably fuck up your back eventually. Spend more money and get something nice if you're actually planning to use it a lot.
>>
>>384153673
Just pad your fucking chair with a pillow for """""lumbar support"""""", maintain good posture, and don't stay sedentary

You fell for a meme, you fucking idiot
>>
>>384153673
Thought so. thanks
>>
>>384153406
Just get an office chair. They are cheaper and are still designed to support a person sitting for hours on end.
>>
>>384153406
Had one of these fake leather "gaming" chair, they're really low quality meme garbage and the fake leather began to peel the very same year.

Get one of these instead off IKEA instead, Anon.

I've had one for years now and there still is no signs of wear yet.
>>
>>384154512
Is that a mesh back with a leather seat?
>>
Make your own damn chair. Do something worthwhile with yourself for a change.
>>
>>384154601
Yeah. Headrest is also leather.
>>
>>384154512
can confirm that these chairs are more than worth what you pay. i expected mine to be shit but it's comfy as fuck and hasn't given me any problems 3 years on.
>>
File: zTyfHGs.jpg (122KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
zTyfHGs.jpg
122KB, 1024x769px
>>384153406
>>384153673
>>384153882
>>384154645
Never get any cheapo chair or make your own. Your safety and life is more important than some fucking money.
>>
>>384155031
Was the owner's virginity lost?
>>
>>384155246
Contrary to most doujins boipussy doesn't contain nor taste of cherry
>>
>>384155031
A chair is fucking easy to make you God damned useless ass liberal piece of shit nigger. Get off of welfare and learn something.
>>
>>384155921
Thank god I don't have to prove myself to anyone and in a need to fucking do something as minuscule as building a chair to feel like I'm doing something with my life.
>>
>>384156450
Not about proving yourself. You can make the best chair for you.
>>
I was just thinking about posting a thread about something similar to this when I ran across this.

I've had a leather armrest/fabric seat/backrest wooden computer chair for years. It's been comfortable, but has finally bitten the big one.

I'm looking to buy a new office chair, but I have no ideas which ones are even worth it. I'm currently sitting in an old armchair that's like 100 years old. Don't want to ruin it.

Something in the $300-$500 range.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.