[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good alternative to Harvest Moon? What's your opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Is it a good alternative to Harvest Moon? What's your opinion on Stardew Valley?
>>
File: Maru_Neutral.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Maru_Neutral.png
4KB, 128x128px
>>384153054
My only problem is that there's only one black woman in the village, I want to get some dark skin pootang dammit
>>
Pretty good. No replay value tho.
>>
>>384153054
>Is it a good alternative to Harvest Moon?
No, a good alternative is Rune Factory. Stardew Valley is just for poor people.
>>
It's no Rune Factory or Story of Seasons but it's still worth checking out.
>>
>>384153054
its stat based like rune factory

so its kinda less like harvest moon
>>
>>384153263
Rune Factory is superior to both HM and SV due to having actual combat.
But I assume OP asks about farming life only
>>
>>384153054
it's a nice placebo for a need to play farming games.

I just bought Rune Factory,after letting a co-worker borrow it and never getting it back, and forgot all about it
>>
>>384153054
i kind of liked setting up the farm and trying to spend money efficiently but the game's entire loop is so tedious

though the version of the game i would have liked probably wouldn't have been as popular as this shit so maybe you have awful taste like the people who enjoy it
>>
>>384153182
Why did she have to have glasses?
>>
>>384153054
I refuse to play it because the devs a pedo
>>
>>384153054
You do everything you wanted to do in the first year and then drop the game
>>
There is fuck all replay value unless you're a fan of tedium, DO NOT SIDE WITH JOJA FOR THIS REASON, you're gonna want a nice clean playthrough since a second go round aint on the table unless you're autistic.

I suppose mods might keep it alive though, I aint got a clue what the modding scene is like
>>
I'm not a good alternative unless you are desperate for gay marriage and want an American version of the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons series.
I am curious why people think this is better than Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons/Rune Factory, and why those 3 games are now being compared to Starview Valley
>>
>>384153814
But I had to install a mod to marry the kid.

>>384153054
It's not very interesting. The game is biggest problem is that the people just aren't deep enough.
>>
File: Maru_Timeline.png (33KB, 830x274px) Image search: [Google]
Maru_Timeline.png
33KB, 830x274px
>>384153687
They ruined her everything in general anon.
>>
>>384153054
It's a good game that I was able to download and play for free.
>>
>>384153814
I see you're new here. Now get out.
>>
>>384154095
>tfw no poo hair waifu
>>
Man, we are in need of a new HM/RF game. Hell, just add Reccettear elements, change females to monster girls, and you have what should be a good game.
>>
>>384153263
Rune Factory is a terrible alternative if you're just in it for the farming.

>>384154020
>why those 3 games are now being compared to Starview Valley
>now
It's a farming sim, like Harvest Moon/SoS, that also has combat, like Rune Factory. It's also a good one that evokes the feel of older HM games, a lot of which is owed to it being in 2D.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.