[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there's no thread for new Edmund Mcmillan masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: theend.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
theend.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
How come there's no thread for new Edmund Mcmillan masterpiece?
>>
>masterpiece

You mean his new uninteresting derivative dime-a-dozen platformer?
>>
I only just learned about it from this thread.
>>
File: team-meat.jpg (84KB, 580x698px) Image search: [Google]
team-meat.jpg
84KB, 580x698px
On the side note, why the fat fuck constantly fucks over his bald diabetic fellow? After Meat Boy was released the only things he allow him to do is fixing leftovers, all while working on new projects with everebody else, but not him. And at the same time he's claiming - we are fucking team meat, all my main project are with Tommy!
Now he's releasing essentially Meat Boy successor that was done in collaboration with literally who, while Tommy doing some fucking mobile spinoff shit.
>>
>>384153341
>not working with somebody is fucking them over.
>>
I really want a sequel of Clubby the Seal. It has so much potential, in my opinion.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/149398
>>
>>384153590
Well in this case it is. They were supposed to make meatboy successor as a team. Tommy is pretty fucking invested in the whole idea and was main ingridient in smb success.
It started from mewgenics - he assigned him with buch of retarded shit that would take a tons of time, and then gone "Oh, it takes you so long... fuck you, i better explore the ideas we came up as team with someone else". Then he made isaac, which tommy really wanted to do but was unable due to mew shit. After that Mcmillan basically said "This time for reals, man! We are back to hardcore platformers! Here, for now, start developing this endless runner shit (smb forever), while i will come up with the premise for a big game!"
And after that he made "big game" with some random fucker, because yet again he left his main guy doing shit that nobody needs.
>>
>>384155350
>big game

End is Nigh is some bullshit they made in 7 months.
>>
>>384155741
Does not cancel the fact that this is basically SMB2
>>
>>384152837
the pirated version i got doesn't work
>>
This game is not SMB2. It's a shitty slow cycle-based platformer. it's nowhere near as fast as super meat boy.
>>
>>384157297
desu, I like how the character controlls better than SMB
and the game overall
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8brvCmgteBw
Looks like absolute trash.
>>
File: rich-evans-58881f07c8cf6.jpg (37KB, 647x697px) Image search: [Google]
rich-evans-58881f07c8cf6.jpg
37KB, 647x697px
>>384157581
well, reddit letter media va's are pricey, so a little of a budget was left
>>
is another "Edmund makes another game with characters drawn a la invader zim"
>>
>>384157297
You can't deny that is handles the same, looks the same, feels the same. It's still reminiscent, despite it not being the same pace.
>>
>>384160991
It might look the same, but doesn't handle of feel even close to SMB
>>
>>384152837
>another version of isaas

we've had enough
>>
>>384161525
xD
>>
I didn't care for SMB so I'll skip this one.
>>
File: K0LqAub.gif (723KB, 304x299px) Image search: [Google]
K0LqAub.gif
723KB, 304x299px
>>
I hate platformers where the character is tiny and the entire level is visible.

Why does he do this?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.