[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best game in the series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Pro Skater.jpg (67KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
Pro Skater.jpg
67KB, 500x497px
What's the best game in the series?
>>
underground
>>
THPS2 on PC
>>
THPS4 > THPS3 > Project 8 > THPS > THPS2 > THUG > THUG 2
>>
SO
>>
THPS2
>>
>>384149904
4 then thug. rest is far behind
>>
>>384149904
2 imo
>>
3. It has the revert and manual, which made the controls complete by allowing you to extend trick combos. It's also the last game to be structured like the first two. 4 played pretty well, but its challenge stages were tiny. Everything after 4 focused too much on plot.
>>
PINK ELEPHANTS
EVERYWHERE
>>
I like THPS1 for the challenge of not being able to manual. Made the PS2 games too easy. Not that THPS is hard
>>
>>384151321
>took 8 replies
Jesus /v/ get your shit together.
>>
>>384151321
I dunno, I kinda didn't like how you were pretty much forced to use reverts and manuals to get the high scores in later levels. The cruise ship gives me way more problems than it should on that.
>>
>>384152197
get gud.
>>
>>384149904
Pro Skater 3

Anyone who says otherwise is a literal retard.
>>
THUG is mechanically the best, personal favourite is THPS2.
>>
>>384151321

My favorite part about the third game was the fact that most if not all of the levels had places where you can do a infinite combo. Especially that caribbean cruiser level, shit was so cash.
>>
https://youtu.be/gDV1mx1Rwko

>TONY HAAAAAAAAAAAWK
>>
File: tumblr_me2lzr6tWo1rm27oco1_400.gif (972KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me2lzr6tWo1rm27oco1_400.gif
972KB, 300x189px
>>384152197
Blowing my friends out of the water in trick attack with massive manual chains was the highlight of my childhood.
>>
File: skate2.jpg (104KB, 597x400px) Image search: [Google]
skate2.jpg
104KB, 597x400px
>>
File: 20170716_151733.jpg (3MB, 4032x2121px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_151733.jpg
3MB, 4032x2121px
Anyone with a cooler score to show off than this?
>>
>>384149904
THUG.

Best online mode.
>>
I found out a week ago you can do a 900 in thps1
The bumpers spin you faster
>>
THUG

THPS4 is rehashed trash with the worst levels of any pro skater game, but everybody played it when they were 12 so it's GOAT.
>>
Thug

Thug2 is too bloated with the multiple character bullshit and they changed the structure of story mode so it's a chore to get through
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.