[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this game is absolutely amazing what's with the bad reviews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

this game is absolutely amazing

what's with the bad reviews?
>>
>>384149767
because its actually shit and you only think its amazing because you have absolute shit taste
>>
File: 1499907903208.png (273KB, 514x370px) Image search: [Google]
1499907903208.png
273KB, 514x370px
wait, is antifa in this shit?
>>
>>384150000

yes
>>
>too scared to release the original game with US v China

dropped
>>
>>384150735

shooting north koreans is more fun
>>
>>384150000
No, you're shooting Norks.
They're technically commies, right?
>>
I played it when they tried doing a free weekend.
It looked ok, but the gameplay was kind of fucked and it was boring ubishit styled "open world" clearing events and hacking radios or whatever.
>>
>>384149767
Generic and Glitchy as hell at launch. I wouldn't be surprised if it obtains a cult status however, as the premise is unique.
>>
fuck u faggot. anyone who buys this shit supports the death of timepslitters
>>
It's fucking terrible. Great grafix though.
>>
It was legitimately broken for a long time.

It was like playing FarCry in a city which was kind of cool. The verticality and the sheer amount of paths to places was extremely well done but I feel they really dropped the ball on the story, more specifically the moral side. I mean sure you're the "good" guy but half the shit you do is really fucked up and a lot of the civies that get killed are because of the resistance. Idk at some parts I felt really dirty but the characters pretty much never acknowledged it other than chastising Dana for being literally insane
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.