[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think this is the worst one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
Why do people think this is the worst one?
>>
>no tweaks/rewards

0/10 belongs in the trash
>>
The desert area. Not the 20 minutes walking simulator segment, although that's pretty shit as well, but what comes after. Incredibly stupid.
>>
File: 1499023021338.png (37KB, 372x392px) Image search: [Google]
1499023021338.png
37KB, 372x392px
>>384149729
>Insulting amount of QTE's
>Forced cinematic bullshit even by Nu-Naughty Dog standards
>Mediocre gunplay
>Terrible pacing and level transitions
>>
>>384149938
What do you mean with no tweaks?
They improved the graphics, added more weapons, improved melee and added the ability to throw back grenades
>>
File: 1317176139554.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1317176139554.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>384149729
Who cares, #2 only worth one playing
>>
>>384150640
Shit like Cartoon Drake, Mirror Mode, Next Gen Filter, Unlimited Ammo, etc.
>>
>>384151940
Not him but they added all of those to the PS4 version of it on the Nathan Drake Collection. Doesn't excuse the original version not having it, but they did fix it eventually.
>>
>>384152164
Did they add Donut Drake?
>>
people are fucking idiots with awful taste.
>>
Once you get passed Syria, about a third of the way through, the encounter design goes to shite compared to 2. Linear arenas with little verticality, reinforcements blindsiding you, enemies don't flinch as much, bullet-sponge heavies. The last stretch of the game with the djinns on higher difficulties is just painful.
>>
>>384152378
yes, although they removed it from 4 because it was "offensive"
>>
>>384152378
Yeah
>>
>>384149729
>best part is the sea section
>it's filler and has no effect on the story
Also annoyed me that the devs forced their cqc system by making enemies rush Drake constantly. I'd say it better than the first game and Golden Abyss.
>>
How good is 4?
>>
They admitted quite proudly that they made the setpieces first then worried about story later, which is why the story is shit and seems to jump about with no real pacing.
Also it was made by the B Team as A Team was working on TLoU.
>>
>>384152954
It's the best of them even if the story was downgraded
>>
>>384152954
better than 3 but still not as good as 2
>>
The first one was the worst one.
>>
>>384149938
>fixing what aint broke
>>
Because they are retarded memers. Every single one of these games is 10/10.
>>
>>384152954
2 is better. Felt that it had the best gameplay but not enough combat sections.
>>
>>384153184
2 was pretty boring. I found the last 2 hours I was just pressing forward and mashing the action button because the game plays itself
>>
All Uncharted games are absolute garbage so who cares?
>>
>>384153302
I've only played the first two games, but I'm inclined to believe you're right.
>>
>>384153707
Wahoo brother
>>
>>384149729
The only one I played was 2 and I found it very mediocre
>>
>>384153840
They're all basically the same game anyway but the first had worse graphics, worse controls and cheesier one liners. The game is all about mindless action and set pieces so I didn't mind 3.
>>
>>384149938
/thread
>>
>>384152954
Shit.

If you need to scratch the platforming itch, Tomb Raider does it better
>>
File: 1452092996877.jpg (19KB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452092996877.jpg
19KB, 320x218px
Multiplayer was literally the biggest step down ever.

SP copy pasted sequences from U2 especially the ending.

Plot inconsistencies and characters getting fucking shot and then later nothing happens because lol WIRES AND TRICKEDRY (Amy's BS explanation).

Also hit markers were a mistake.

U2 multiplayer was so legendary I feel so bad for people who never got to experience it
>>
>>384149938
This USED to be the reason it was the worst one but I believe they came out with a patch that adds in all the extra goodies.
>>
>>384149729
The story was shitter than the other games, the gameplay was worst than U2 and it has the worst story and ending of all 5 games, including golden abyss.
>>
>>384153607
>I found the last 2 hours I was just pressing forward and mashing the action button because the game plays itself
How? The last two hours have the most intricate battlefield the player has to fight in with supernatural enemies that are far tougher than the human mooks you fight. I am not saying that the game's super challenging or complex mechanically, but you're definitely doing more than just mashing the action button. If you're referring to the part before you get to the supernatural mooks, then I agree somewhat that the platforming/downtime to get there was a bit longer than it had to be, but it's not a glaring flaw.
>>
>>384154327
this. I was so fucking hype for U4 mp but it was fucking garbage compared to 2
>>
>>384151741
Holy fuck this
I'm dragging myself through 4 right now and I just wish that it was as fun or varied or fats paced as 2 was
>>
>>384149729
Do they? The first one is clearly the worst.
2>3>1 is the only right way.
>>
>>384149729
A story so poorly written and paced that at a point I had to stop and make sure I hadnt missed something because nothing made sense.
>>
3>4>1>2
I'm pretty sure I didn't enjoy 2 at all because I played the remastered on PS4
It had an incredible amount of bugs that would kill me over and over.
The story was great, but the last boss was fucking awful.
>>
>>384155450
DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

YOU WILL NOT STAND, IN THE WAY OF DESTINY

Two was the best youre fucking retarded
>>
This is the first one of the series I played and I hated it.
> Boring shootouts
> Forgettable story
> Gay puzzles which have no reward (besides opening a door that just leads to more puzzles/bad shootouts)

Should I give 4 a try or is it just as bad.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.