[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Overwatch >E-Sport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1358237610121.jpg (41KB, 844x475px) Image search: [Google]
1358237610121.jpg
41KB, 844x475px
>Overwatch
>E-Sport
>>
>>384145054
D.VA
>Eva reference
>>
Overwatch is a party game
>>
File: 1443250061495.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1443250061495.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>384145054
>caring about e-sports
Also Asuka is worst girl, Ritsuko a best
>>
>>384145205
>Ritsuko
>not Cpt. Misato Kusanagi

Don't go full anta baka.
>>
>>384145384
>Cpt.
>Not Major
Fucking pleb
>>
>E-Sports
>Sports
>>
>>384145384
Misato is a slut who'd give it up for anyone
>>
>>384145054
That's blizzard for you. Just turn all their games into E-sport because they are a fuckhuge conglomerate. Simple enough.
>>
>>384145748
>Sex is sacred
t. virgin
>>
File: 1500219351498.png (392KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1500219351498.png
392KB, 451x619px
I just don't get e-"sports"
Why not just play the game yourselves?
>>
>>384145142
She's not...
>>
>>384145748
>not pumping her, having a long cuddle, and then dumping her

Sounds fine by me.
>>
>>384145748

>Misato is a slut who'd give it up for anyone that resembles her father

GOOD!
>>
>>384145748
Hence the scene where she grabs her day after pill.
>>
>>384145870
You can say the same for sports like football and basketball. There's a difference between pros playing at a high level and just playing yourself.
>>
>>384145870
you can like sports and play the games, same with videogames
>>
>>384145927
But she is.
>>
Overwatch is such a stupidly designed game.

If you wanted to make a casual bait game then don't make it 6v6 so character picks, individual skill and teamwork is absolutely crucial even in quickplay.
Instead they went with that and a billion safe space and report options and called it a day. Let's not forget that Blizzard balance guarantees that there will always be useless picks.
>>
>>384146916

It's impossible to have such a huge roster without some characters being worse than others.
>>
>>384147323
It is impossible for Blizzard, yes.
>>
File: 1361598533271.jpg (112KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1361598533271.jpg
112KB, 400x400px
>>384145054

Overwatch was literally the biggest fucking meme game of 2016. I got bored after playing a few matches, no idea why people still cling to this shit. It brings nothing new to the table, has little to know story, you die in like 2 hits unless you're a tank so it just comes down to fucking motor reflex, ults murder everything, the fanbase is fucking cancer.

The worst part is that blizzard is trying to push the whole LGBT thing like 6 months after release instead of just having the balls to start off certain characters as being openly gay or whatever. It's such an obviously calculated cashgrab/PR move, and people just eat it up. It's amazing how fucking stupid people are.

And since it's so successful, we are going to get copies of this shit for years. More games that have little to no story, characters with no depth that get "reveals" of quirks months later to give the illusion of depth and please the fans. Jesus, it's so fucking bad and everyone bought into it, including /v/ who pride themselves as being "elitist". And if you say a single bad thing about it, you are written off as a troll or le epik Randy Pitchford because even overwatch fans can't back up their own fucking shit game.
>>
>>384147594

little known story*
>>
>>384147429
name 1 game that is 100% balanced
>>
Halo 5 is better
>>
>>384147594
This
>>
>>384148204

Hes bitching about story on a FPS. People dont die too fast but the other way around, which makes the gameplay kinda meh.

And who the fuck cares about LGBT, what does that even has to do with the game.
>>
>>384148434

>Hes bitching about story on a FPS.

You're right, I am. So what? Just because it's an FPS, there should be no attempt to have memorable characters or a decent story, or even a fucking no generic setting? For fucks sake, that kind of attitude perpetuates this shit. It doesn't have to be this way. Do you not see that? It's fucking lazy, and there have been plenty of games in the past that had at least an ok story/character/setting that were also FPS.

>People dont die too fast but the other way around, which makes the gameplay kinda meh.

Well maybe I just suck then, but the few rounds I played, I would be knocked down to critical health with 1-2 bullets. Since I was new, I doubt the people paired with me were pros getting headshots right and left.

>And who the fuck cares about LGBT, what does that even has to do with the game.

You're right, it doesn't. Which is why it's fucking annoying when the internet explodes about Tracer being gay suddenly. Either put that shit in from the start or not at all. People are too stupid to see that kind of cashgrab bullshit. Blizzard doesn't care about gay people, they just want a quick buck. But everyone acts like they are pioneers and can do no wrong. It's fucking grating.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.