[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which JRPG would you get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: jrpg.jpg (699KB, 1176x542px) Image search: [Google]
jrpg.jpg
699KB, 1176x542px
Which JRPG would you get?
>>
>>384143845
The one with the hottest anime girls
>>
>>384143845
Persona 5. Is there supposed to be more than one answer?
>>
Blue reflection
>>
I'd say Berseria but it's already on PC.

I've never played a Digimon World game but I'm in the mood to try one so I'd probably pick that up.
>>
IN order
P5>Zodiac Age>Next Order>Berseria>Blue Refl>Azure 2>Nep>Mary Skelter>Firis>Dark Rose Valkyrie>Valkyria Revolution
>>
File: 1492790682505.webm (3MB, 764x430px) Image search: [Google]
1492790682505.webm
3MB, 764x430px
FFXV because it looks like a fun romp and it seems to have the least worst combat out of all of those.
>>
Perona 5 hands down
>>
>>384144462
its boring for the most part sadly
>>
>>384143845
FFXII, P5, and DIgimon are the only ones in the image that look any appealing
>>
>>384144612
Naturally. We're talking about JRPGs.
>>
>>384143969
fpbp
>>
FFXII.
>>
The one without moe blobs, which unfortunately leaves only a very average final fantasy game and nothing else in that image.
>>
>>384143845
GUST doesnt make JRPGs.
>>
>>384143845
I loved Valkyria Chronicles but Revolution is far from what that game was, and the Arland Atelier titles were pretty comfy but I hav enough japanese school girls in my animes.

In all honesty, P5 is the only high quality title in there.

That being said, I'd get Berseria.
>>
DRV and Blue Reflection look like they might be alright. What are the two on the bottom left?
>>
>>384145027
What do they make then?
>>
>>384145310
Mary skelter and nights of azure 2
>>
File: FFXVGameplay.webm (786KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
FFXVGameplay.webm
786KB, 700x600px
>>384143845
of the ones I don't have (DRV and P5):
Mry Skelter
4 Goddesses Online (aka the new Nep)
maybe Blue Reflection

>>384144462
XV's combat is literally "Hold O"
>>
What ever happened to that one game that was supposed to be like an idol death game or something?
>>
>>384145687
Well that's better than having to mash O.
>>
>>384145810
I think that ended up being a Danganronpa like VN.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.