[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is complete bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: boss_motherbrain.gif (39KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
boss_motherbrain.gif
39KB, 480x320px
This is complete bullshit
>>
Just freeze the rings
>>
>>384139824
More like the only good boss battle in the game.
>>
>>384139824
>Not even Hard Mode
Wut R U, Casul?
>>
>>384139824
now do it on hard mode+low%
>>
>any flavor of Metroid
>bullshit by any means

The game's difficulty curve is backwards as shit; by the end of the game you're guaranteed so roided up on health paks and powerups that you're the most OP thing in the game by a longshot. If you're seriously complaining about fighting a late-game boss in Metroid, much less one that fucking stands in one place and doesn't do anything, I'm frightened for your future.
>>
>>384142426
>B-B-B-But in Zero Mission, MB shoots waves at you.
>>
>>384139824
Stand on the back platform instead and time your jumps while also firing away at the rings from time to time.

t. Someone who just beat this for the first time over the weekend.

Was good fun and I can't wait to see how Samus Returns adds new content like ZM did to the end of the game.
>>
File: 1498875023240.jpg (115KB, 463x411px) Image search: [Google]
1498875023240.jpg
115KB, 463x411px
>>384139824
Just fire missiles at the glass and MB's eye while occasionally using the Screw Attack in between the platforms to go through the little lasers and destroy the cheerios to get some more missiles.

also git gud
>>
you can stand on top of the rightmost pea shooter
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.