[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queasy Allies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: wimps.jpg (30KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
wimps.jpg
30KB, 900x900px
These guys truly are shitty game "journalists".
>constantly apologize for having remotely negative opinions on anything
>rarely have good insight into mechanics/story
>love cinematic trash and are excited for a "more machure" God of War
>Kyle "EZA would lose $20k/month without me" Bosman is making a fucking puppet show and obviously wants to be a comedian
>Brad, Ben, Damiani, and Bloodworth are dull
>Ian is off-topic or singing stupid songs 90% of the time
>"XD Don is great" when he's rarely on anything
>Jones openly talks about ways to be a sleaze-bag and squeeze more money from everyone

Meh I liked GT shows, but I think the team has gone to shit as a Patreon.
>>
SJW cunts.
>>
>>384137938
oh look
its another IM GONNA HATE X AS MUCH AS I CAN thread
dont watch it
problem solved
>>
I dropped them recently
They are just casuals that dont know what they are talking about half the time and their fanbase make me sick
>>
>>384137938
>its another 'I watch this thing a lot despite hating it with a passion' thread

How do people even attain such autism? Do you seriously watch and play shit that you hate after realizing you hate it?
>>
>>384141618
People are allowed to criticize what they dislike and if they enjoy hating something who are you to tell them they are in the wrong?
Bring some arguments or shut up
>>
>>384141740
>>384141740
My argument is that you have autism and you should go back to the youtube comments with your cancer. get off this board you fucking manchild.
>>
Yep, they're a shit with honestly nothing of value to offer.
I just fucking wanted more Final Bosman.
>>
>>384141841
Well a personal attack is a waste of a post, why are YOU posting here?
You got so mad you had to come and just insult people thats really pathetic
>>
I wish Bosman would do more Bosman at Home videos.
>>
>>384141928
>boo hoo don't insult me or I may insult le reddit admins :'(
>>
>>384141928
What do you expect from /v/?
It really feels like there's more peoples going on threads about subjects they hate rather than discussing something they love or care about to discuss.
>>
>>384142071
You just need to have the last word huh, go ahead and reply to this calling me an autist so you can feel superior.
>>
>>384142193
Autist
>>
>>384142126
>post about why you think they shouldn't be seen as traditional games journalists and are more of a chill personality channel that shouldn't be taken so seriously
>nah ur wrong they shit lol
Every thread

>>384142193
Autist
>>
That last podcast was brutal. Brad literally had nothing worthwhile to say, he answered every question with "who cares"

You know shit is bad when fucking damiani has the best insight into a topic
>>
>>384142325
So Im not allowed to dislike them? Amazing
>>
>>384142193
Autist
>>
>>384142430
Dislike them all you want, but continuing to watch them after realizing it and then posting about it on /v/ to get validation from other retards is objective autism.
>>
>>384142325
>chill
Yeah but no. They have serious podcast about news, so those ARE serious regardless of what you think.
Being "chill" isn't an excuse. Sure they can be chill and dumb in their original shows and bets, not during a fucking news podcast. There's a time and place for that and your clearly too autistic to understand that.
>>
>>384142645
Discussing things is autism thats great anon tell me more good think you were around to tell me
>>
>>384142415
Brad likes Kingdom hearts I dont think you should take him seriously ever
>>
>>384137938
>hating on game "journalism"
Instead of them, how about /ourguy/ went full retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3cYWOEp-3o
>>
I like them.
>>
>>384142865
That fat mexican was never anyone´s guy
Unlike EZA who have real fans on this board
>>
That Winnie Pooh party game stream was legitimately fun.
>>
I pretty much only enjoy frametrap now. E3 coverage was meh, which kind of killed it for me. I don't want to overly criticize them for doing what they do or how they do it, because it's just how things are. I just wish Huber was a little more level headed. I wish Kyle was a little more open minded. I wish Brad was better at talking/understanding. I wish Damiani would not host anything. I don't know what I wish of Jones but something doesn't sit right with me. I wish Ben could make his points a bit more clearly when he talks in depth, though I understand the feelings he usually tries to convey, and Ian I honestly have no issue with because he's just a weirdo who does things different from everybody else. Criticizing Don is pointless because he's barely around. I still watch their stuff, I'm just not blind enough to enjoy it regardless of what it is, or just because of who's on the panel anymore.
>>
>>384142701
>They have to be super duper serious about the news guys
What the fuck are you talking about. This is fucking video games. This is a video gaming youtube channel on the internet. They shouldn't have to be forced to be held to some shitty journalistic standard because there's 'news' involved, and they don't. Most of the podcasts are filled with them joking about stuff and going off topic, and when they do go into a real discussion its usually an interesting talk anyway.

>>384142718
Go away autist
>>
>>384143239
Shut up autist
>>
EZA is the Disney Channel of video game coverage.
>>
>>384137938
the sad part is, they are still better than gamspot, ign, giant bomb and all the other big videogame sites
>>
They're too PC to be fun. You don't have to go on autistic /v/-tier rants all the time, but if in a night of streaming no one even says 'man fuck this shit', then you know it's fake.
>>
File: 1497376113321.jpg (14KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1497376113321.jpg
14KB, 540x527px
>>384144024
>Damiani talk about how he dislikes nier and stopped playing it
>gets shit from fans nonstop
>>
>gave the indieshit Rime 4.5/5

HA HA HA HA AND HA
>>
>>384144481
>if its indie its automatically bad
>>
>>384144481
>gave Uncharted 4 a 5/5
>>
>>384144609
No its bad because its bad, and the ending was pulled right out of a game theory video, what a pretentious piece of garbage with barely any gameplay
>>
>>384144626
Gotta be thankful for getting their faces in the game.
>>
>someone sends in a question about overwatch
>brad is the only one with enough sense to tell him to just mute the shitheads
>meanwhile everyone else is suggesting blizzard should make the game only let you play in either a highly moderated safe space or shitpost city
>>
>>384144348
Gotta make a 6th podcast about Zelda.
>>
>>384145526
If you don't want people to yell at you for being a shitter and ruining it for everyone else on the team. Don't play a 6v6 game that heavily requires teamwork.
>>
>>384144348
>Damiani talk about how he dislikes nier and stopped playing it

when was this?
>>
>watch TFB
>kyle has interesting and amusing things to say about video games
>watch EZA
>kyle is a moron with terrible autismo opinions about everything

what happened
>>
>>384145934
A script
>>
Love how brandon always makes fun of baloonhead for being a obnoxious weaboo.
>>
>>384144348

>people pester Kyle nonstop to play Persona 5
>he does
>drops it for a silly reason like he always fucking does
>everyone spergs the fuck out at him for not giving them a "real" reason he quit
>>
>>384146128
>things that never happened
>>
>>384146128
Ben is not even a knowledgeable weeb he is just a casual, the others are just absolutely clueless so in comparison he seems like a huge weeb
>>
>>384146154
he clearly just didn't like the game and made up some autistic reason so that he wouldn't get shit on for legitimately not liking it.
>>
>>384146180
Always may have been a little much but he did make fun of him atleast twice.
>>
>>384145915
Not long after it came out.

Pointed out some clear flaws and reasons he didnt like it and got shit on by taro fanboys nonstop
>>
>>384146719
Actually is because he refused to stream the ending since he couldnt beat it and instead played a youtube video of it, thats what got people mad
>>
>Kyle loves ff15 and thinks it's one of his favorite rpgs ever
Truly hurt me inside with this one
>>
>>384147098
He is all about the feelings and cinematic presentation you should know this by now
>>
>>384147098
I envy him. Hes playing it with all of the patches which from what I can tell make the game way better.
>>
>>384143672
Their usually just respectful to blood who is a huge christian. When he and Jones are gone, they're really goofy. A while back on their Tuesday night stream they were making fun of Gene Wilder when he had recently died.
>>
>>384142193
Autist
>>
>>384147196
I thought that he would be the one out of all of them that could criticize the game cause he can really be stick up the ass about shit sometimes. I guess having to sleep to level up and your party making the same goofs over and over is enough "context" for him to completely forget every other shortcoming the game has
>>
>>384147196
Then why is he obsessed with Tropical Freeze
>>
>>384149360
Music
>>
>>384149360
because MUH CONTEXT, NO FLOATING PLATFORMS
>>
I wish Kyle would stop picking the shitty L&R games during the podcasts. They all sound like the same game at this point.
>>
>>384149431
>NO FLOATING PLATFORMS
I actually like that
>>
>>384149507
yeah they're like those fan messages at GDQ
>"dear allies recently i was playing X and stumbled upon Y and it made me think about blablablablabla what do you think blablablablabla
>love and respect, some faggot
>>
File: 1412409568834.png (172KB, 249x293px) Image search: [Google]
1412409568834.png
172KB, 249x293px
>Played Bloodborne with the music off and podcasts in the background
>Played Nier with the music off and then dropped it at route A

Fuck Bosman.
>>
>>384149507
Nah they're pretty fun.
>>
>>384149507
video games are virtually all the same at this point.
>>
>>384150758
t. sony fan
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.