[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the greatest grudge match in vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 03-gregor-hound.w710.h473.jpg (140KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
03-gregor-hound.w710.h473.jpg
140KB, 710x473px
What is the greatest grudge match in vidya?
>>
>>384137713

when does the new season start?
>>
Created Skater vs Eric Sparrow
>>
>>384137778

tonight
>>
>>384137874

aw shit
>>
What are some GoT filters too add in my filter list?
>>
>>384137713
Dante vs Vergil
>>
Me Vs your mums vagoo lmfao
>>
Cloud and Sephiroth?

Every iteration in a non-FF game shows that
>>
Is this series worth watching? I watched only the first season when the little annoyng kid becomes the king.
>>
>>384139082
It's good to watch. But it depends on what you like.

Season 4 was reeeal fucking bad.
>>
>>384139352
Sorry my bad, season 5.
>>
>>384139082
I stopped watching after an episode or two in the last season, it got shitty. First 3 seasons are great though.
>>
Hahaha it's funny because you dont actually want to talk about video games!
>>
>>384137713
Mario and Bowser. Everyone else is fighting for second.
>>
>>384137934
fun
>>
>>384139457
my bad Season 6
>>
>>384141430
>let me turn on my no-fun vision goggles
>/v/ looks exactly the same
>>
File: Kingsmoot euron.png (2MB, 2029x2750px) Image search: [Google]
Kingsmoot euron.png
2MB, 2029x2750px
>>384139082
It's garbage. Read the books, they're pretty fun.
>>
>>384139082
No, it's shit. It's the capeshit of tv. Books are shit too.
>>
>>384141558
The books are terrible. I stopped after the fourth and now I just pretend GOT is its own TV show and the books don't exist.
>>
>>384141839
t. child with short attention span
>>
>>384141839
Is this bait
>>
>>384141970
No

>>384141910
Getting the last reply so I win.
>>
>>384141839
The 4th book was terrible. The rest are fine.
>>
File: reading-is-for-faggots_o_57250.jpg (55KB, 550x575px) Image search: [Google]
reading-is-for-faggots_o_57250.jpg
55KB, 550x575px
>>384141839
>books are terrible
>but I'm ok with a TV show that's the same shit except even worse
And then there's this kind of person.
>>
File: SAAAAAAAANIC.jpg (187KB, 796x1280px) Image search: [Google]
SAAAAAAAANIC.jpg
187KB, 796x1280px
Mario vs Sonic
>>
Who else /hype/ here for tonight?
>>
>>384141839
Fucking hell, no wonder the show is still praised so much even after the shitshows that were the last season and the latter half of the one before if this is the target audience.
>>
On one hand I really like the show because for once it's a high budget medieval fantasy series with nice fights and grand battles.

On the other hand, there are so many fucking retarded story points that I don't give a single shit about, sometimes I just stop watching entirely.
>>
If got is so good why doesn't it have an anime? Check m8
>>
>>384142203
I actually agree with that one. The most fun thing we see in the AFFC is Cersei's going batshit crazy, and that's pretty much all. Oh, and Jaime, I guess.
Meanwhile, in ADwD we have Daenerys trying to make love, not war, Jon pretending he's not rooting for Stannis, absolute clusterfuck in Winterfell from Theon's PoV and many more exciting shit. Sure, it's still a slower pace than the first three books, more focused on character development, but at least we like the characters. AFFC just didn't have that many people we care about.
>>
>>384137713
Gala vs Songi, from Legend of Legaia

>Songi is a lazy prodigy
>Gets upset that Gala gets all the spotlight
>Gala sees Songi as his best friend
>Songi cheats in a duel and , Gala refusing to believe it was cheating
>Songi gets pissed, eventually gains immense power
>Keeps getting beaten, his jealousy making the power take over his mind
>After finally defeating him, Songi makes amends for all the horrible things he did
>Gala forgives him, because he's still his best friend.

It was an old game with writing that pales in comparison to modern games, but it had a lot of heart to it. You just don't get stories like this anymore without them being cheesy as fuck.
>>
>>384142768
Did AFFC have that scene with Jaime and the baby catapult because I don't remember much else from the book that had that scene, it was pretty bland.

Oh and lady stoneheart at the end i guess.
>>
>>384142730
ASOIAF needs an animated adaptation like air. Underage characters won't look so out of place, actors won't astronomical wages, no need to kill off characters, some of the absurd designs from the books (Renly, Targaryens, Daario Naharis) will look great in animated form.
>>
>>384142768
The key problem with grums's series is that he for some batshit stupid reason decided to introduce a million new main characters in book 4 that nobody cares about. Book 5 was half good half meh for that same reason.
>>
>>384142995
>the baby catapult
Yes, it happened in AFFC, and it was rad. Brienne chapters were pretty bland, but the payoff with Lady Stoneheart in the end was worth it.
>>
Why are there so many normalfags here?
>>
>>384143000
When the books finish they should do this.
>>
>>384143237
>Reading ASOIAF
>Normalfag
You have to be autistic to enjoy it. Luckily, we're on 4chan.
>>
>>384143405
Wait, are you actually retarded?
>>
>>384137713
Solid Snake vs Liquid Ocelot
>>
the hound is the only reason left to watch this show after it went from interesting medieval skullduggery simulator to lord of the rings table scraps
>>
>>384141839
How the fuck are you okay with the shitfest that is the TV adaptation?
>>
>>384139082
If you're hoping for some sweet sword fights and shit, look elsewhere
Game of Thrones fight choreography is abysmal
>>
>>384141839
The fourth book is great.

Stop this meme.
>>
>>384141839
You are right, though
>>
>>384142470

i've been keeping quiet about this for a while now... but every time i see one of these, i feel myself losing a bit more of my sanity
>>
Game of thrones is literally unwatchable trash.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.