[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this one of the most underrated MMORPGs in existence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Is this one of the most underrated MMORPGs in existence?
>>
>>384135408
it's overrated
>>
The launch was a disaster and when I came back to check it out with a friend who was interested in it at least a year later, it was even worse.

I have no sympathy for them.
>>
As someone that played it a lot, nope, it's trash.
>>
>>384135408
Had such great potential but they listened to their korean fans and turned the game into a quest-mill themepark.
>>
>>384135657
>>384136495
>>384136570
>>384136875
Why are you so mean? I played it for a few hours and it is not bad. They throw exp and free stuff at you, it is f2p, the graphics style is charming and it has a lot of content.
>>
>>384137726
>I played it for a few hours
There's your problem. Play it for a few more.
>>
File: disposablegoods.png (251KB, 508x417px) Image search: [Google]
disposablegoods.png
251KB, 508x417px
Runecasters will rise one day, and on the same day, so will ToS.
Yah it's fucked basically, in the trash it goes.
>>
came back when they announced they're removing DPK
having fun so far
>>
it's 6/100
>>
>>384135408
It's underrated in the sense that no one rates it above 4/10.
>>
>>384137726
>I played it for a few hours and it is not bad. They throw exp and free stuff at you, it is f2p, the graphics style is charming and it has a lot of content.
>I played it for a few hours
>it has a lot of content

You have no basis for that claim, saying it's good because they give you exp and free stuff and the game is free is completely fucking asinine, and the graphical style is a step down from RO which did the same thing but remembered to include colours other than brown.
>>
>>384138931
>>384139442
>>384137838
You still haven't provided arguments WHY it sucks.
>>
>>384139665
It sucks because it's a shallow imitation of RO that has no idea why RO was good and as a result drops all the good parts to deliver a shallow and boring quest-guided experience.
>>
>>384139665
because ur mum sucks cocks all nights lol
>>
>>384139881
rofl
>>
as someone who has 2.5k hours into it, there's barely anything to do in endgame, we've had the same """endgame""" content since R8 (which was in late 2016) and it's ET (in R8 they added solmiki area), which is extremely repetitive, a huge silver sink and the rewards are barely worth it.
>>384139665
the combat doesn't have any depth
servers are too unstable for the dodging mechanics to be meaningful (for example, there are some AoE attacks that you should be able to dodge by jumping, but due to the latency, it's extremly unreliable). There's very little endgame content, and the one we have is really bad (for example, in solmiki, you need 60 essence and 80 fragments for a piece off the first 5 floors; every day you get two entries, after completing the first 5 floors you get 1 cube and 3 fragments, the cube yields 1 essence and can be rerolled two times paying 500k each time, so you need like 15 days to get one piece rerolling the cubes, and it takes a lot of money; for every floor beyond 25F, the time you need increases, since you need to go up to 25F to get to the upper floors every run, and the gear isn't even that much better than everything else, since defensive stats barely matter because of the new defense formula). The rest is all about doing dailies every day with several characters. World bosses don't matter at all at the moment but at least they're getting reworked. Balance is better than before renewal but there are still some classes that are terrible for no good reason while shinobi is really broken. PvP is a joke. World PvP is dead because of neutrality. Nothing feels hard or meaningful.
>>
>>384139665
Lacks interesting content and stats aren't good enough in general, there's too much focus on the weapons for the damage formula atm.

Basically you'll storm through the game, against enemies that offer no real challenge and all feel the same, boss aren't interesting, they offer no interesting patterns, just knockdown spam so the whole thing ends up being a dps race with no depth which makes many classes useless, why having some speciality when those aren't even needed to begin with?
And the dungeons outside of earth tower and it's shitty gimmicks (which pretty much requires some specific builds for the later floors) suffers from the same issues of mobs being boring.

Endgame is the same as all MMO basically, just repeat the same dungeons over and over for money or token you trade for loot, or farm maps to craft your pract weapons thanks to the drops, all of that for naught or get ready for the next level cap increase, where you will do the same again over and over.

I only like the classes (even if most are useless) and the artystyle, oh and Kevin music.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.