[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any criticism about this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: wildlands.jpg (94KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
wildlands.jpg
94KB, 750x422px
Any criticism about this game?
>>
>>384133191
Pretty fun with friends, medicore to decent solo.

I am playing with a friend only right now, it feels like a very very light MGS Ground Zeros, actually is what i wished MGS V was.

There is a lot of military bases that have different approaches to them, reinforcements that fuck you up and a very customizable UI.

Not really a Ghost Recon game, but enjoyable overall, 7/10 more or less.
>>
The entire play-cycle of this game is:
>Go to area
>Do missions
>Take out area figurehead at end of missions
>Collect the obnoxious amount of collectables
>Go to new area
>Repeat

This is all the game literally is. It's tedious and repetitive as hell. It is highly recommended you play this with others, only for the fact that doing so means that you can entertain eachother instead of being bored to death by this games' tedium.
>>
>>384133191
horrible AI and way to easy to be enjoyable
>>
>>384134128
>Collect the obnoxious amount of collectables

But you dont have to either, i just collect what i need and move on.

Also
>Go to area
>Do missions
>Take out area figurehead at end of missions

Sounds like a lot of games if you break it down like that, the only difference is the figurehead "boss" fight.
>>
No rocket launchers. Seriously this is an open world game, with vehicles, where you occasionally have to destroy convoys, and there's no rocket launchers.
>>
>>384133191
It is a Ubisoft game.
You can deduct every piece of criticism from this fact.
>>
>>384134408
>But you dont have to either, i just collect what i need and move on.
If you're going for a completionist run, yes you do.

>Sounds like a lot of games if you break it down like that, the only difference is the figurehead "boss" fight
True, but unlike those other games, Ghost Recon fails to keep things interesting with context and story. It simply ends up just being a checklist in the end.
>>
>>384134609
>pronouncing it "yoobisoft"
>>
>>384134128
Sounds as shallow a criticism as the shit getting posted against pubg on here.
>>
>>384134820
How is it shallow? It's pretty much the game in a nutshell.
>>
>>384134871
Yeah, maybe if you play alone and have no creative imagination whatsoever. People say the same shit about pubg and they are horribly wrong.
>>
>>384134939
>it's le fun with le friends
shallow appraisal
>>
>>384134939
>maybe if you play alone and have no creative imagination whatsoever.
Ghost Recon fails in inspiring that creative imagination due to becoming a tedious chore after the 2nd hour. You cant fall on "just use your imagination" as an excuse to make up for what the game itself lacks.
>>
>>384134474
Fucking this
All the goddamn helicopters and they couldn't toss one MANPADS in the game?
>>
>>384135083
It's a multiplayer game. Do you think they just press a button and multiplayer happens? No, it needs to be implemented and playtested and designed around accommodating that. They expect players to work together to overcome challenges, that is part of the game. I'll never get this shit criticism that you can't mention playing with others as a feature of a game.

>>384135149
Why should I believe what you're saying when people say the same exact shit about pubg and I know they're wrong? I haven't played GR but I've played pubg. Idiots on here don't care at all about experimenting cooperatively with a team, which is where all the exciting variation comes into play.
>>
It's an Ubisoft open world game. Expect enemy camps, useless collectibles, and maybe radio towers. I haven't played the game but I assume I'm right. Ubisoft has shitty open worlds and has tainted the open world genre completely
>>
>>384135425
>Why should I believe what you're saying when people say the same exact shit about pubg and I know they're wrong?
Ghost Recon is not PUBG. Quit drawing analogies where they don't exist. If you don't want to listen to others opinions for the chance that they might be negative ones, then don't come here asking for people's opinions.

>Idiots on here don't care at all about experimenting cooperatively with a team, which is where all the exciting variation comes into play.
The reason they don't care, is because the "experimentation" itself is inherently limited in this game and gets old because you are doing the same thing over and over again. Once you've cleared your tenth outpost that you had already cleared in a prior mission, you'll realise that the gameplay loop is simply not fun no matter how much you try and experiment with it.
>>
>>384133191
Story is shit
vehicle driving is shit
party chat from npcs is shit
music is shit
characters are ugly as piss
boring missions
shitty ai
social justice bullshit, kill civilians and game over
female in the story has dialogue that makes you want to puke, she is talking about being a soccer mom and a special forces for instance
boring open world
>>
It's quite tedious and gets repetitive fast, the story and characters are shit, the level system is pointless and it's a fucking pain to go grab attachments
But other than that the world is nice to look at and playing it tacticool with other people is pretty fun for a while, plus the customization is one of the best i can think of
>>
>>384133768

I figured it would be like Metal Gear Ground Zeroes. The freedom of movement around and take out the target(s) any way you see fit, etc. I think I just may very well purchase this and stash it in my backlog for later. Need to finish up Watch Dogs 2 first.
>>
>>384133191
It's an Ubisoft open world game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.