[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it really that bad tho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

is it really that bad tho
>>
>>384132342
Yeah, just play the division.
>>
>>384132342
I doubt it. It was just Farcry in a city.
>>
The first one is possibly the worst fps I've ever played, and this was an open world sequel. So yes, I'd expect so but for obvious reasons didn't play it.
>>
>>384132507

nigga what

how
>>
File: dick throne.png (136KB, 289x303px) Image search: [Google]
dick throne.png
136KB, 289x303px
They ported the first two levels of timesplitters 2 into it, as a little easter egg. That proved it is possible for them to port timesplitters over to PC and I will forever be mad at them for that.
https://youtu.be/7fCzAXuLibk?t=45s
>>
>>384132342
I enjoyed the game after all the patches.

The world and atmosphere is top notch along the sound design, the game suffers from spawning enemies, the gunplay on console is mediocre, it feels sluggish but on PC is just there, it needed more enforcement on the whole "guerilla fighter" aspect of letting you set up ambushes with NPCs.

In the bigger scope, its retelling the story of the resistance of HL2 without aliens, from the main game to the last DLC you can feel HL2, EP 1 and especially EP2 in the last DLC.
>>
the game really shines in the yellow zones, the areas where you mix in with the populous and do guerilla stuff, the visual shift as you take over an area is astounding
on the other hand the red zones are just shitty far cry tower climbing adventures in boring ruined city blocks
>>
>>384132342
I did all I could to enjoy it with all the patches after not playing any fps for a while. It's one of the worst shooters that I've ever played. Everything is fucked, including AI/gunplay/game mechanics/progression.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.