[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn what went so fucking right bros!? Dragon Age 4 when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 689760491955003824.jpg (693KB, 1778x2049px) Image search: [Google]
689760491955003824.jpg
693KB, 1778x2049px
Damn what went so fucking right bros!?
Dragon Age 4 when?
>>
>>384131467
Never ever
>>
not sure if sarcasm, but i like the game. would be cool if there was a first person view available tho

also it's more of an rpg than witcher 3
>>
In a perfect world the Andromeda fuck up would make bioware realize the diversity is not the best thing and try to improve the games instead to pander to specific groups...but i know they wont

But a man can dream...
>>
File: 1498993608857.png (22KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
1498993608857.png
22KB, 207x239px
>>384131612
I felt excited playing DA:I for the first 5 hours.
I mean, the hinterlands were huge, a shitload of things to do, many characters, new mechanics, they put some effort into it!
Then, as soon as you hit the second area it turns to shit. You notice that every stage is the same quest, same collectibles, same grind, same enemies.
DA:I plot is garbage, deep as a puddle. Characters are boring, stereotyped and often annoying, i wanted to hang Sera so bad for killing a character i was talking to.

You may not like TW3, but at least characters are well written, there was a lot of effort put into creating the world and side missions are actually fun, because they have a feel of purpose. And generally better humor, DA:I felt like tryharding babby first plot, The Witcher often know how to take some distance and laugh at itself

I could go on and on about how TW3 writing is better, more detailed, deep and subtle, with examples but you got the point
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.