[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to buy pic related Opinions Toughts Anoying mechanics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 15

File: v.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
i want to buy pic related
Opinions Toughts Anoying mechanics?
>>
good game good devs just buy it
>>
>>384130202
just like that ?
nothing to add ?
>>
>>384130179
I seen in my email today that GMG has this for $21, and I was curious how it compares to H1Z1, which usually drops to $10-$12 range.

Also, would these be worth buying if I'm soloing? Or are they really the types of games where I would want at least one other person to work with?
>>
>>384130563
Honestly, no. Solo is too frustrating after a point.
>>
Was never a multiplayer person myself, but I find this game a ton of fun, at first I got bored sneaking around never finding people but eventually you get better and the sneaking around gets fun because you know where to look for people
>>
>>384130179
Bigger meme/twitch bait bullshit than Overwatch.

If you like to hide in a corner all game without doing anything then buy it I guess.
>>
>>384131118
And then you get shot in the back by a turbo autist camping an a bathroom listening for footsteps
>>
>>384130179
If you have someone to play it with then I recommend, there is so much variation between each match and you'll find yourself in a ton of tense and cool different situations. It's also faster paced and more action based than other games like DayZ.
>>
>>384131232
>he plays solo
there's your problem
>>
>>384130563
>see post
>check GMG
>$29.99
why
>>
>>384130414
I don't get this meme. Or maybe I just don't get stream viewer mentality. Everytime I've tried to watch PUBG streamed, even by people I think are generally entertaining, it sucks. Even if you are good at the game, you fuck up, miss things, and have annoying quirks that are 500% more obvious to spectators.
>>
>>384130414
>>384131669
autism
>>
>>384131398
I double-checked and it seems that I get it for that price due to being emailed a 27% off voucher that's good until the 19th.
>>
>>384131240
Hahaha facts, I've had good and bad experiences where shit like that happens and then there's times I kill 8 people and make it to the top 3 many games are hit and miss
>>
File: finn.png (75KB, 693x135px) Image search: [Google]
finn.png
75KB, 693x135px
My discord plays it constantly.
At no point do they sound like they are having fun.

It's a glitchy-ass game.
It's filled with faggot-tier tactics.

If you actually like PLAYING games, don't get this. You're punished for actually trying to play it.

People hide like giant faggots.
Whoever moves first loses.

Let's not forget, it's RNG, so it' not a 100 person brawl. You will most likely be in the 70-80 people who get shit guns and will get out-ranged. Absofuckingly nothing you can do about it. You can't go search for other weapons because the fucker with the long ranged gun being a colossal faggot hiding in a corner will shoot you.

He'll never win though, he's a faggot. He just wants kills.
>>
I want to try this game but I don't want to spend $30 on it. Is there any way to watch extended gameplay without some annoying dudebro talking over it?
>>
>>384132289
You've already seen the game.
It's the same literal game every time.

Same fucking map.
Same fucking guns.
Same fucking everything every goddamn round.
>>
>>384132374
Not one of my matches has been identical and I've played close to a hundred now.
>>
I asked my friend if he wanted to get it with me, and he said it looked boring and he promised me I'd get sick of it after a few hours.

I decided to force myself to watch a livestream of some asshole playing the game, (note, I didn't watch someone who was amazing but someone who was average as that's what I would be playing like at best in the first few hours of the game)

I watched 2 hours of that guy just eating shit at the game, he died to bullshit, he died to shit luck, he died to bad calls..

After about 2-3 hours I realised this game was just so boring, I get that the feeling of winning at one of these things must be a fucking awesome feeling, but I don't think it's worth dropping so many hours of just dying in the game for it.
>>
File: 1499726641385 (1).jpg (30KB, 310x325px) Image search: [Google]
1499726641385 (1).jpg
30KB, 310x325px
>>384132510
Tell me what's different about them.

Faggots hiding in different faggoty places?
That's.... it?

You sure sold me on the game, mister.
>>
>>384132225
>drop into school with friends that know how to play
>clear out entire property
>end up with a collective 19 kills, wiping out literally 1/5th of the entire server
>only 1 of ours died near the end
>tfw 2 only had shotguns and UMP9s
Git gud or git frendz
>>
>>384132510
I think the point he's trying to make is that there's a meta that will never change..

There's always going to be a guy who gets the lucky drop and by default will have the advantage, there's always going to be that guy camping in the best spot in the map until the circle gets him..

It might be different players every time, but the map will always be the same and the drop rate will always be the same, it might be a different person with the gun but the "best" gun will always be the same.
>>
File: 1446430008180.png (192KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446430008180.png
192KB, 447x400px
>game you have to git gud at
>nu-/v/ screeches at a mention of the name

Not surprised, these are the same people that struggle with a DP input in fighting games. Stick to your "cinematic" QTE games.
>>
>>384132674
Everything. The plane comes in from different angles and you can choose where to land. The map is colossal so right off the bat, starting location can drastically change. Loot is random so you always have to work with different gear at first. You never know who will land next to you and everyone is freely moving on their own so encounters are always different. The zone is random so you never know where it will move to. I've made countless fun stories playing this game in duo but obviously you don't care about the fundamental premise of the game since you're so adamant to shit on the whole thing.
>>
it's fun solo but not worth the purchase if you're friendless

get into one of the big discords if you don't have friends and quit being so autistic and you'll have a great time

even if you lose you'll still get your thrills and stuff. Enjoy!
>>
File: MinionPepe.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MinionPepe.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>384132827
Holy shit, is this faggot gatekeeping GOTY?
>>
>>384132374
No, I haven't apart from 10 seconds on youtube.
>>
File: 1499093720745.jpg (314KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1499093720745.jpg
314KB, 1053x1070px
>>384132959

Different spawn points on the SAME map.
The gun you pick up will be from the SAME pool of guns.
Do you seriously want to play a game where you face the same exact players? Is this what you call a feature?

Same.
Fucking.
Game.
Every.
Round.
>>
It took you around 3-4h to make another shill thread of this game since the last one died.
The same old image with the same old post starting a heated discussion.

Now we just wait for the guy to copy paste his shill copypasta.
>>
File: 1500080059919.jpg (275KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500080059919.jpg
275KB, 1024x576px
>>384132787
>i snipe you from a building

got gud, what next
>>
Top 100 player here. If you have 3 friends who are good at games, PUBG is very fun.
Terrible game if not.
>>
>>384133325
So it's literally
>it's only fun if we win and we can't do that unless we have specific conditions

Rousing game. Thanks for the honesty though.
>>
>>384133198
Same fucking ball every time.
Same fucking court, same hoops.
Same fucking black guys on the other team.

Fuck basketball.
>>
>>384130179
It's a literal slot machine.

If you're a shitter, buy it. If you're a skilled fps player, stay way, you'll only frustrate yourself.
>>
>>384132959
That's like saying Trouble In Terrorist Town from Gmod is different every game.

"Our Spawns are different every time, so getting weapons at the start of the round is always different, the Traitors are always different, the map can be changed to a thousand different other maps so the game is always different"..

When really you either pick a sniper rifle or a shotgun and do the exact same shit again and again just with different people playing the same fucking game..
>>
File: 1496611331323.jpg (181KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496611331323.jpg
181KB, 853x1280px
>>384133428
NOW you're getting it!
They pass it to the SAME fucking tall black guy EVERY GODDAMN game.
SAME FUCKING TEAMS IN THE FINALS.

Jesus fuck basketball is a fucking repetitive game. How anyone can enjoy that shitty ass meme is beyond me. How desparate are they to get cucked.
>>
>>384132818
Eh. When you play you will have many different encounters each match still. What you're talking about doesn't have as much bearing on the game as you make it sound.

No one on /v/ seems to care about atmosphere either. I really like the concept of battle royale and thinking what type of shit the other players I come across went through to get where they did. I know when I get to the top 10 I usually have 4-8 kills, so it's cool and makes the final minutes of the game more tense to me. If you see the whole game as players weaving their own stories of survival as they play then it's just really fun.
>>
>>384133198
>The moba argument
What's it like to be so contrarian every single popular multiplayer game cucks you?

>>384132787
The guy you were replying to was either shit posting or making stuff up based on what they saw on /v/ but its highly unlikely you'll win if the last circle isn't in a city with shotguns and umps.
>>
File: 1496452009189.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496452009189.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>384133713
I've got my $30, you don't.
It's e-z p-z who's in the better position here.

Stop defending such a shitty, casual, normalfag game.
>>
>>384133567
Sounds like you're playing on solo. Duo and squad aren't like that at all.
>>
>>384130179
Get it if you have friends to play with. Solo can be fun but tends to be frustrating more often than not. The game is out long enough to dismiss all the fotm claims and just because it's popular on twitch doesn't mean shit. After all you want to play the game, not watch it.
It's still in EA but the devs still held up their promises to this day. Game gets updated every week and a big patch every month, so development is still very active and there's no end in sight. Definitely a good example of how early access should look like.

I was sceptical too but got to try it through library sharing with a friend and it's a ton of fun, if you don't mind RNG.
>>
>>384134249
>if you don't mind RNG
>leaving your enjoyment up to a dice roll
>not playing something that's enjoyable throughout

This is why /v/ can't be trusted with game taste.
>>
>>384134603
Like 15% of the game max is RNG based on duo/squad
>>
Don't get it if your friends are brain dead retards most fustrsting game to play with people that are bad at games
>>
>>384134603
feels great when you steal some guy's M24 after shooting him with your double barrel shotgun though. and you could always get a car and drive to a distant place and loot in peace before the first circle hits
>>
>>384134721
>I get an 8x scope
>snipes your squad who has a 4x scope at best

I guess I have more skill than your entire squad combined.
>>
>>384135069
My squad isn't retarded enough to all be out in the open, in one spot like sitting ducks.
>>
you are better off playing minecraft hunger games
>>
File: 1496789504881.jpg (25KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1496789504881.jpg
25KB, 604x604px
>>384135207
You've gotta move to get out the circle, kiddo. And you're going to be in my sights.

Do you think I play to win?
No.
I play for kills.

I never win, but I'm always at a higher rank than you at the end :)

The game lets me do the Jewish things I love to do. Forcing you to suck my dick.
>>
>>384133290
No you don't. Why would anyone put themselves in a position to be sniped, then sniped until they're dead when downed?
>>
>>384135348
>>384135436
Oh my god yes~
Just imagining the rage in their head when they die~
Then they know where I am, and think," this fucker is stupid, he won't win."

Oh ho ho ho.
Those sweet summer children.
Good game. Play2Grief
>>
>>384135348
We've never been sniped out like that because we don't land ourselves in tactically disadvantageous scenarios. Fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1500147840083.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1500147840083.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>384135508
"tactically disadvantageous"

Do you burrow under ground?
Is there a tunnel to the circle?

No.
You're going to be out in the open.
Against a wall or a house, but still out in the open.

It's really funny how you think you're intelligent.
And that's why I win.
Every single game.
No matter the outcome.
>>
>>384132225
And the most unoptimized piece of shit ever. Like highschool coding levels of optimization, its insane a game like this can be so inefficient
>>
OP HERE Actually i'm a faggot so

And about the gunplay guys ? its like fun in any way ?
>>
>bought PUBG
>played several rounds
>all are practically identical
>terrible optimization, barely playable at min settings w/

GTX 680 x2
OC'ed 3570k
on SSD

It's not a great rig by any means, and is dated, but I can still play most games on high at 1080p, and this is literally unplayable at anything above minimum.

Unless you've got a 970 or better, don't even consider it. And if you do, spend your money on something that feels like an actual product that's ready for market. Not this weird proof of concept thing.
>>
>>384135943
I'm guessing your SLi isnt working as my single 680 works fine.
>>
>>384130179
way more fun in duo/squad, but solo is fine too. used to run like dogshit, now it's bearable. most annoying thing is getying shit rng on loot drops and lacking scopes or meds in result.
>>
File: 1324105277019.jpg (5KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
1324105277019.jpg
5KB, 238x195px
>/v/ acting like Snipers are the most powerful race in the world
Enjoy your 8x-Scope in the last circles when I'm hiding in a wheat field with an upgraded Vector or UMP.
>>
>>384133290
I have over 60 hours in the game and have never just been "sniped". I might get shots at me coming from a sniper but you can out play them.
>>
>>384136076
I run a multi monitor setup so I've got diagnostic widgets on one monitor while I play, I can see the strain on my cards - both are definitely pumping.

But what do you consider "fine"? Because I can get like 50fps, but it tanks when shit is busy, when textures are loading in, when there's any sort of explosion, etc. Parachuting in is a slideshow
>>
>>384136387
We actually complain about the gigantic, cum-guzzling, cock-slurping faggots who hide like the bitches their mothers hoped they could be.
>>
>>384136449
I don't suck at this game.
you're not going to outplay me.
Get off the Asian server.
>>
>>384136502
Fine is better than you're saying. I remember having the explosion problem however then I fucked with the settings.
>>
>>384135498
I have no idea what you're trying to say?
>>
>>384130179
Here's my unbiased review

I never bought into the early access survival scam. The only game I've played that may fall into that category was the DayZ mod for Arma 2, but It was free so yeah.
After years of seeing the "development" of these shitty early access surival games and never buying one I decided to say fuck it and bought PUBG with my buddy.

After playing for a few weeks I can say that it's 100% worth the 30 bucks. It's probably the most fun you can have with a survival game right now. Sure there are flaws and bugs but the developers actually listen to the community . There are weekly smaller updates and every month there is an update that adds new content to the game.

>but same map and guns
Thanks to RNG loot and stuff you will never have identical matches unless you have played like thousands of rounds.
Sure, the RNG can fuck you over badly but if you die just start again.

I have played only a few matches solo but with a friend it's really fun and I'd recommend it 100%.

The biggest gripe I have with it is the fact that 3rd person mode makes it way too casual. Fortunately 1st person only servers are coming this month.
>>
>>384133713
Its really easy to win if you just play it like a faster CowADoody, even with crap equipment. Armour means nothing in this game, especially when up against a shotgun. The final area is extremely small too. We won with double barrels and only two of us had any sort of rifles, including me
>>
>>384133198
Im sure you dont play multiplayer games at this point. Even illustrious gems like Unreal Tourney can be "discredited" with
>different spawn points on the SAME MAPS inb4 "more than 1 map". You are lying if you only play multiplayer maps one time before never touching them again
>same guns
>SAME FUCKING GAME EVERY TIME
>>
>loot RNG based garbage for 20 minutes
>le random RNG based circle rapes you completely and forces you to run 10 kilometers
>get shot by a guy you can't even see
wowee so fun
I've only played the game once and during that 6 hour session, this shit was way too common
>>
>>384136691
Smoke grenade
that easy
>>
>>384133290
>implying anyone but casuls are dumb enough to stay out of cover and get sniped
Theres trees and shit everywhere, not to mention I can just press S or D instead of just W. Also, I could just crawl to my team, who have staggered their advances because thats what non-casuls do to stay out of the narrow FOV of a good scope. Even if I cant crawl, we toss smokes or scatter away from the dead teammate. Weve only ever lose 1 guy a round when a sniper deploys, which is rare unto itself because of spawn rates. Jesus fuck, you havent even played, have you?
7/10 for making me genuinely defend the most unoptimized normie game I've ever played
>>
>>384137153
>survival game

Its a straight up roundbased deathmatch. If this is survival then fucking Quake/UT etc are survival games too.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>384130179
3rd person camera in a game like this means combat is a complete joke

weapons are random drops. didn't get a good one? get fucked

zone you fight in is random, lucked out? get fucked.

you can see zero combat and die after 20 minutes

losing is frustrating, winning is not fun
>>
When will we get a big battle royal game that's in first person only

The culling and rust did it but there were no vehicles to use and they weren't as fast as pubg
>>
>>384130179

For thirty bucks, I'd say I've gotten my monies worth. It's a death match game that doesn't rely on raw skill to place, so there's that.
>>
>>384138498
First person servers for pubg come out by first week of August.
>>
>>384138243
/v/ crying about made up problems, not the real issue of people/groups teaming to cheese the circle and fuck over the game.
>>
>early access
>spending more than $20 on a video game
>>
>login
>join match
>find a rifle
>get shot in the back
>repeat

This game's core gameplay is fucking excellent. The problem is the map.

Besides from having generic Russian aesthetics like EVERY other "survival FPS", its 100% tailored for snipers or generally being a bitch.

The best experiences I've ever had in this is when Im fighting in one of the very few cities or military base. Partly because I can see the enemy and they can see me.

Before the defense rolls in to call out "SNIPING IS A VALID TACTIC", sniping works yes, but from a game design choice it provides no player interactivity and is often boring even for the person sniping.

Too bad the game is built around that mantra and the faggots that defend its fun factor.
>>
>>384133393
Moreso
>only have fun if we get a bunch of kills
You can still win with garbage equipment, but youll be naturally outmatched by rifles, fucked by occassional bad hitreg, and raped by odd weapon balancing
>AKM better than most snipers, ignores most if not all helmets
>armour in general being useless until at least lvl2.
>shotguns rip people apart at a certain range without vests and ignore military vests up close
>M16 is useless comoared to literally anything else that uses 5.56 ammo
>all 7.62mm weapons do roughly the same damage at all ranges despite what the values say
It's a weird game thats horribly optimized thats boring/frutrating playing solo but oddly the best thing ive played all year when my friends are around
6/10
>>
>>384138203
cant tell if bait, but just think about it for more than 2 seconds
>>
>>384139723
>>M16 is useless comoared to literally anything else that uses 5.56 ammo
t. shitter, the M16 is better then all the 5.56 guns except a fully decked out m4 (except for at close range where its always the worst thanks to burst fire).
You are right in a sense, basing damage on calibre basically makes the AKM the best 'general' rifle i the game.

>>384139468
The game plays in stages and based on the location though
It's not like from second 1 of the game there's someone set up with an SKS and an 8x and even if they're was they likely be destroyed by someone with a shot gun.

At the start there's melee wars and pistols, then in high risk areas clearing is dominated by SMGs and shotguns, in the open you get the AR and sniper wars and then in final circle the guy in the gillie suit with the silenced vector ruins everyone.

All these posts make is sound like all gameplay is people with ars sniping in forests.
>>
/v/ needs to play duo and squad more. It's super evident that the majority play by themselves. Solo is fun but it's a significantly lesser experience.
>>
>>384140585
>All these posts make is sound like all gameplay is people with ars sniping in forests.

Its because it is. Besides from the entry stage where people going for high value loot drop like 30 feet from each other. After that though, it usually boils down to the following scenarios:

>I saw someone walking around inside that building. I'll WAIT OUTSIDE and plug him when he leaves.

>I can hear someone on the floor above\below me. ILL WAIT HERE and plug him when he turns the corner.

>I heard an automobile. I'll prone on this hill and snipe him if he stops for any reason.

>People have to cross this bridge or swim/boat. ILL WAIT ON THIS SIDE and plug them when they cross.

>Well the circle will end roughly right here. I'll just drive there first and WAIT IT OUT TILL THE TOP 10

Most of the basic strategies for winning follow the same fucking pattern. Either wait in place and take a cheap shot for maximum efficiency or cap them from far away.

The worst part is that it totally works the majority of the time.
>>
>>384141923
My response is essentially this >>384141574.

Camping basically doesn't work in squad because pining yourself or your team down then they can come from multiple directions is suicide.
>>
>>384132225
>outranged

More like shitty playing
>>
>>384136502
Turn down effects quality, no point in having your framerate tank just for prettier explosions
Turn down shadows since they biggest fps draw
>>
>>384140403
But he's right
>>
>>384140585
I'm pretty sure that the m16 actually has the loewst ttk of the 5.56 rifles if you're good at spamming that lmb in burst mode
You can shit out more bullets than full auto on the others
>>
>>384130179
>Opinions
it's a good game but it's not a game i can find myself playing when i want to just sit back and relax due to how intensive it is, especially when it gets to the final circles. if you even lose concentration for like 30 seconds in the final circle you'll get killed by some guy wall peaking with a kar98 1000m away. also the skill level goes from near nothing in the early circles to like 100 in the last circles because pretty much everyone you'll encounter in the last circles will be some ex-dayz bangout with super precise aiming and ranging. you can't afford a single mistake.

circle luck is also annoying but you'll have to accept that it's a key part of the game. for example you could think that you're in the best position in the final circles but then the new circle falls onto some really shitty position and you'll 100% get shot if you have to move to the new circle. you'll find sometimes that when other people are in really shit positions compared to you, it can switch to them being in a really good position if the circle falls on them/near them and then you're the one in the shitty position. there's practice makes perfect but then there's just sheer luck in this game. that's why most people play it though, the randomness of the final circles and the intensiveness makes it a thrill.

>Anoying mechanics

there's nothing that really annoys me but there is room for refinement. like vehicle physics need to be adjusted. right now if you hit any little bump your car will go flying into the air. cars aren't supposed to be that light. also foliage render distance can be fixed. when you think you're prone in a field with tall grass, someone who has a sniper and 8x scope like 1000m away won't see the grass and you'll look like some idiot prone in the middle of some open field to them. all in all, the core experience is very playable though.

t. over 150 hours in game
>>
>>384139468
I'll welcome this AFTER the FPS update.
Getting dropped because someone was behind a corner in third person is frustrating enough as is.

Supposedly the new desert map will be more CQB based it but who knows.
>>
Needs moar vehicle spawns so you can actually drop on the edges of the map without the risk of getting fucked by the circle
The whole southwest of the map is basically a giant waste because running for 15 minutes only to get shot right as you reach the white is something you do exactly once
>>
>>384138692
yea who the fuck is going to play on those
default should be first person
>>
>>384143632
Sorry you fps babies never played SOCOM in your life to realize how 3rd person shooters can be tactical.

Me and the other 80% of the playerbase will stay on 3rd person servers.
>>
>>384143771
>fps babies
>mentioning a console shooter
>ignoring the fact that seeing behind cover is retarded and negates any tactical decisions you can ever make other than "wait behind corner, kill"
brainlet pls
>>
i like aspects of the game but the way the circle works it encourages you to camp/hide/snipe and i find that boring

duos and squads is a bit more fun, people arent as much of a pussy
>>
How many times are we gonna have this thread?
>>
>>384143632
A sizable chunk of the playerbase
There's been a lot of arguments about third vs first person recently, hence why fp servers are even coming
>>
>>384131398
gotta be signed up to their email list
>>
can someone explain what makes crysis run very smoothly and what makes PUBG run like shit? im aware PUBG is not optimized, but just how do you optimize a game?
>>
>>384144058
is it "servers" or "matchmaking"?
cause if its servers its gonna be trash
>>
>>384133567
>game
>play
>move
>curssor
>walk
>forward direction
>solid ground
>look up

SAME FUCKING GAME RREE
>>
Until I can operate in it like Arma, or atleast teams, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>384143632
at the end of the day this game has sold a fuckload and both 3rd person and 1st person servers will always be populated so you'll be fine with whichever one you want. just enjoy it. no need to bitch about 3rd person existing when you and thousands of other people are getting 1st person soon.
>>
im also interested in this game but i have no friends or mic

sounds like i probably shouldnt purchase, is there a typing feature? i type like a ninja
>>
>>384144153
Crysis is a singleplayer game, PUBG is a 100 player match on one large island. Structurally they couldn't be more different.
>>
>>384144221
The tweet doesn't explicitly state that it'll be a MM option, but since forced first person is already an option for custom servers it's reasonable to assume that it is
>>
>>384130179
it sucks
>>
>>384144387
Type in steam overlay. There's no chat feature otherwise. But you should get friends and a mic still.
>>
>>384144387
No, don't bother without mic, communication is essential and there's no text
But you do know that they're like 10 bucks right
>>
>>384144310
what about all the other issues?
>>
>>384130919
what are you talking about solo is the easiest game mode
>>
>>384144153
AAA singleplayer tech demo vs Some Irish guy and a bunch of koreans making an early access game
>>
File: 61oAix9P4DL._SX466_.jpg (18KB, 466x454px) Image search: [Google]
61oAix9P4DL._SX466_.jpg
18KB, 466x454px
>>384144387
You can literally just download WO mic on your android phone and use your wifi or even a usb to your computer and use your phone as your mic. You can even plug in your generic phone headphones and use the mic on them via the phone and the WO mic app. The sound quality is actually really good assuming your phone/headphones isn't complete garbage and has shit mic.
>>
>>384144682
You might want to mention which issues you're talking about
>>
>>384130179
Sure, buy it. Green Man Gaming is sending 27% off coupons for the game right now so you can probably get one of those.
>>
>>384145125
or just open discord on your phone instead of all that shit you just wrote
>>
>>384145673
>discord
>for in game chat
>for steam chat
>for skype

are you retarded?
>>
>>384146078
what the fuck are you on about?
who even uses any of those anymore
>>
>>384146338
everyone except discord shill redditors such as yourself. off youself
>>
>>384146338
Is this bait?
>>
>>384130179
i thought it was gonna be a normie ass game but it's really solid, gets updated frequently has a good future. it's super fun with a friend
>>
>>384146664
>skype
>FUCKING SKYPE
>is this bait
you tell me
>>
>>384135943
>Unless you've got a 970 or better, don't even consider it.

runs 60 fps low on a 960 2gb

if you care about graphics in a game like this kill yourself it doesnt look good on any settings
>>
>>384137153
>early access survival
>early access survival

PUBG has nothing to do with the archetype of these games it is a fast paced multiplayer shooter

>it isnt fast paced
the pace of games is, no delay pick up and play is a great system.
>>
>>384139468
>its 100% tailored for snipers

this is objectively untrue as the devs clearly went to the trouble to NOT make the map sniper friendly. "sniper nests" are few and far between and there is no such thing as an elevated enclosed position with great viewpoints in this game. Maybe in the shipyard, that's it.

You'll notice, if you are smart, that there is a *conspicuous lack* of vertical structures on the map. The best luck I've had sniping is LYING on the GROUND, I guess ground is OP nerf ground!!
>>
>>384147872
what are you a fucking idiot?
there are like 2 cities where snipers don't dominate
other than that, there is ALWAYS a place for a 200-300 meter shots
>>
File: pubg.jpg (33KB, 508x141px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
33KB, 508x141px
>>384130179
Buy it. I bought it 2 days ago.
>>
>>384148248
>cities

how do snipers dominate in cities?

cities are tiny parts of the huge map of this game. sniper rifles are also very rare

a lot of people are stupid and don't understand any aspect of tactical movement etc. you are probably one of them...you can hate the game or not play it all you want but to say its sniper centric is just an outright lie, and i will call you on your lie.
>>
>>384135649
This. It looks so fucking bad it might as well be on a PS2 but no, apparently you need a beast of a machine to run this at ultra
>>
>>384132674
>>384132374
>>384132225
>>384131232
Same fucking fag
>>
>>384133616
>weaving their own stories of survival
This is a fucking video game
>>
#000084-DZFHBT-C7VVZ0

Here's a 27% off code for gmg in case anyone is looking to buy it
>>
>>384148462
yeah snipers are inefficient, better of going with m416 and akm
>>
>>384130179
>this thread again after the previous got archived
This is officially a shill thread.
>>
>>384132225
if you have a problem with the random gun drops, git fucking good fag, this isn't a run and gun game, decide to run into an open field with your shotgun and you'll get fucked
but I've placed second with my only gun drop being a pistol or shotgun multiple times
this game is about playing the environment and working with what you get, stop being a testosterone fueled ape.
>>
>>384140585
>the M16 is better then all the 5.56 guns except a fully decked out m4 (except for at close range where its always the worst thanks to burst fire)
Im having the opposite problem. Every other 5.56 rifle works fine at near any range, even the SCAR. I can only really get the M16 to work in CQC when its on burst. I use that to clear out buildings moreso than the SMGs if im packing one. Hell, I have more guarantees at getting kills with the Mini Uzi than an M16
>>
is it just me or is the crossbow worthless
>>
>>384148462
>reading comprehension
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.