[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say what you want about Skyward Sword, it at least managed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: breath-of-the-wild.jpg (200KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
breath-of-the-wild.jpg
200KB, 1600x900px
Say what you want about Skyward Sword, it at least managed to feel like a proper Zelda game, however mediocre. The same cannot be said however about this pile of skyrim-lite trash. Skyward Sword may not have been very good, crap even, but at least maintained the feel of a Zelda game. Breath of the wild was just a rushed, terrible attempt at being Skyrim with Zelda characters and required hardcore bribing of reviewers and paying shills to promote the game on forums like this to get the reputation that it has and does not fucking deserve. Oh yeah, and content wasn't taken out of Skyward Sword to make into paid dlc.

But because of it's unwarranted success, there will never be another proper Zelda game. This is the future of Zelda games.
>>
File: Majora's Mask.jpg (16KB, 594x247px) Image search: [Google]
Majora's Mask.jpg
16KB, 594x247px
I'm glad, this was exceptional.

Now they have the groundwork down, they can focus on adding more to dungeons and extra World puzzles.

I'm very excited for future titles.

Best part of this is the gameplay on offer here will constitute the new minimum standard for other open world games. This can only be a good thing, as gameplay in Western open world games has been disappointing, especially in games with guns.
>>
>>384121163
Good
>>
>>384121163
cry more neofag
>>
File: 1493833536991.jpg (111KB, 700x913px) Image search: [Google]
1493833536991.jpg
111KB, 700x913px
>>
>>384121163
>muh feelz
Off yourself
>>
>>384121163
Horizon is a better game
>>
>content wasn't taken out of Skyward Sword to make into paid dlc
>implying you have any proof of this
>implying you've even actually played BotW
>>
>>384121860
Lol, no
>>
>>384121163
greatest Zelda of all time remains between OoT and MM (the remakes, the N64 originals aged like fucking milk)

it's ironic how their greatest titles are on a handheld and didn't get a proper home console port
>>
>>384121163
A proper Zelda is topdown 2d. Everything else is trash and should have another name.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.