[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any doctor or hospital games on steam that are not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3678.jpg (29KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3678.jpg
29KB, 250x226px
Are there any doctor or hospital games on steam that are not theme hospital or surgeon simulator?
Why is that genre so rare?
>>
File: a.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>384121038
>tfw the Trauma series is dead
>>
>>384121038
Probably because is kinda hard to make gameplay about that.
That are not sims or VN.
>>
>>384121038
Because Atlus found the only way to make it interesting by including likeable characters, a decent story about medical terrorism and a reason for doing a lot of surgery (G.U.I.L.T.)
>>
Is there a reason the series died out other than low sales? In EOU they went out of their way to exclude any reference to the TC series.
>>
>>384121038
Because it requires actual game design talent to make a fun surgery game that's not an outright simulator. Which is something Western devs severely lack.
>>
Fuck me, every game in the series is great. The 2 on DS are hard as balls, and demand your full attention. The remake on wii is also great. New blood is the only meh one in the series, and even that one is fun as hell. Trauma team added a whole bunch of new gameplay options and challenges, even if the the autopsy and diagnosis parts sometimes went on a bit too long, they were still interesting.
I hope they make a new one, at least give it a strong sendoff.
>>
>my sister has cancer
>>
>>384121612
The music was really nice too.
I've played with an emulator and with mouse is piss easy compared with the wii
>>
there's that one flash game that plays kind of similar to trauma center
you had a pizza cutter instead of a scalpel
it was called amateur surgeon or something
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQElo0oGMJ8

when this shit played you know it got real in 2.
>>
Atlus made two bad decisions with the franchise. The first was replacing the main cast for New Blood, and then unironically making Trauma Team which was pretty terrible.
>>
File: 1475160026697.jpg (89KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475160026697.jpg
89KB, 633x758px
>tfw the game was too hard for me
>>
My little sister bought trauma center 1 thinking it would be a casual game and ended up giving it to me to complete
>>
>>384121850
I got S ranks on all the X missions on Wii. I still remember the fucking rush after I did that, my hands were fucking shaking like I had fucking parkinson's.
I also tried to do that on an emulator for the ds version, but that was nearly fucking impossible
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.