[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tree of Savior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Is this MMORPG worth playing?
Is it as good as Ragnarok or not quite as good?
>>
>>384116741
Nope not even close. 0 depth, boring after 5 minutes.
>>
Terrible disappointment
>>
File: tree of savior.png (543KB, 677x530px) Image search: [Google]
tree of savior.png
543KB, 677x530px
>>
>>384116741
Nah it's pretty bad anon.
>>
>>384116830
>>384116850
>>384116897
>>384117408
Are you just trolling me right now or is it legitimately bad?
>>
>>384117704
It's basically dead.
http://steamcharts.com/app/372000
Do note that majority of active players are probably bots anyway.
>>
>>384117704
The game was such a disappointment it doesn't even have anyone giving enough shit to shitpost about it here

It's free to try though so you could just go and download it.
>>
>>384116741
I tried returning to it a month ago. It sucks. Don't bother.

You can level up super fast these days, but it's filled to the brim with bots, afk necro farmers, and the community is essentially dead. No one really gives a shit. If you can find 5-10 friends to play with, you might have a good time. But anything is fun with friends.
>>
>>384117924
It's not that dead though.
http://steamcharts.com/app/372000#All

4000 players in 24h is fine. It's about the amount the best private servers have.
>>
>>384117704
I was really hyped for the game but it turned out really bad.
Then I checked it out again when renewal hit, until I saw the 7 online players on EU.
Game equally bad and dead.
>>
File: kappa-1.jpg (364KB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
kappa-1.jpg
364KB, 3872x2592px
Play a real game like Granado Espada
>>
>>384118304
Give me a quick rundown
>>
>>384116741
It's pretty good.
>>
>>384118304

Granado espada is dead.
>>
>>384116741
Really really bad.
The beta was even worse.
How did they ruined mage so bad.
>>
its ok, its basically one big grind that doesnt feel grindy at all. you go to an area, do all the very generic quests, then go to the next area. inbetween you do your daily dungeons and daily group missions. it can get you hooked for a while, but there is nothing crazy at the endgame.
>>
>>384116741
I played it fairly hardcore during the betas and when it came out, then dropped it when they didn't seem to improve any of the shit that actually needs changes.
The underlying mechanics are all pretty cool in my opinion, I absolutely love the class system the combat is fine, and the way your gear is handled all right. The content is okay too even if it could use some more variety and having everything on a daily lockout makes it feel like a chore.

The problem is the engine is a complete piece of shit that's full of terrible design decisions and spaghetti code. It's straight up impossible for the game to run at a constant 60FPS, when things are actually happening and effects are going off it's not unusual to dip below 20 or even 10FPS. Hell, even when you are just running through empty zones and you get the full 60FPS you STILL get shitloads of microstutters and the occasional shaders fucking up, this is especially bad in areas with fog and water. There is just no reason whatsoever that a game that looks like ToS should run this fucking poorly and it drags the game down a lot.
>>
I wish this games soundtrack was in something else
>>
>>384116741
hell yea they fixed it and there's a new account event going right now if you want to start fresh!
>>
Dead game

There are literally more people playing STARBOUND right now.
>>
No, play ragnarok online philippines, it has over 20k in one server, shit is crowded as fuck
>>
File: stare akane tendo.jpg (12KB, 243x240px) Image search: [Google]
stare akane tendo.jpg
12KB, 243x240px
>>384125518
>Philippines

>Pinoy? Pinoy?
>Gib Penya ples
>Ipapabond kita sa GM
>WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW
I'll pass.

t. flipfag
>>
>>384116741
>looks like RO
>is shit
Just like renewal I guess, LAMO
>>
>>384125518
Dude I would love to, but I don't speak Filipino.
>>
>>384126472
some ppl from neighboring countries play just for nostalgia
>>
>>384116741
go try it. there's an event for new players https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1042

and there's also free dlc pack, but play soon since they're gonna remove it next week
>>
>>384116741
just play ragnarok re:start. official server oppened up about 2 or 3 weeks ago, 3.5-4.5 players on at any time.
>>
>mmo
>party member limit
>5

lol also 5
>>
>>384125518
>>384126472

retard, you can't play in the pinnoy server anymore
>>
>>384127118
>renewal mechanics
>literally no bot protection
No thank you.
>>
>>384126839
>go try it. there's an event for new players
Nice. I would have totally missed it if you didn't remind me. Thanks.
>>
>>384116741
bump
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.