[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /v/erdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: iegeofdragonspear.jpg (45KB, 900x454px) Image search: [Google]
iegeofdragonspear.jpg
45KB, 900x454px
What's the /v/erdict?
>>
I used to be a man, you know.
>>
>>384114551
that was a really small and inconsequential part that people threw a shitfit over
>>
>>384114551
??
>>
>>384115314
Because it's stupid. Trannys shouldn't exist in a universe where a wizard can turn you into a woman with ease.
>>
>>384115382
nowhere does it say a wizard didnt in fact turn her into a woman, the whole exchange about the subject is two lines long and ambigious as fuck. she also has a female model
>>
>>384114441
Completely ignoring SJW stuff, it is an amateurishly written expansion with some absolutely godawful encounter design where every encounter feels the same.
For the love of God please don't let them make an expansion pack for Planescape.
>>
>>384115854
>it is an amateurishly written expansion
The EEs are the same. They've added a lot of "funny" dialogue choices that don't fit with the writing style of the rest of the game. BG dialogue was quite formal and dry while the added EE content looks like it's straight out of /r/blacktwitter
>>
>>384116114
Why do they insist on doing this? Is it arrogance?
>>
File: erWJM.jpg (72KB, 974x388px) Image search: [Google]
erWJM.jpg
72KB, 974x388px
>>384116114
they didnt add shit, all the additional content is tied to the optional npcs. also bg is full of corny stuff, what the fuck are you talkign about?
>>
>>384114441
Not good, but not entirely incompetent.
>>
great music, great area design, great changes to the engine (i dont know what they did but vanilla bg would've shit itself with more than 15 creatures fighting on screen, here the siege actually looks like a siege and it runs smoothly), some interesting encounters like that lovecraftian monstrosity in bhaal temple or the dragon.

the writing is shit, the story is shit - it tries to bridge the gap that didnt need bridging, it failed to get me to care about the characters like caelar who herself seemed like a fanfiction character. the big twist can be seen from miles away and the recycled final boss is so nonsensical it ruins the already mediocre experience.

5.5/10. if only beamdog got competent writers they could create wonders.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.