[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the hate? I'm actually enjoying it so far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 85

Why all the hate? I'm actually enjoying it so far
>>
>>384112928
keep playing
>>
it starts really nice
and then it starts to feel rushed
and then it starts to feel really rushed
and then it just confuses you
and then it ends
>>
>>384112928
Imagine if Nascar was all about making left turns around a track for 30 laps only for the last 60% of the race to be a straight away.
>>
I enjoyed it for what it is, But it's blatantly unfinished and is basically an Assassin's Creed game with an FF theme.
Also how it deviated from the Versus XIII concept really hurts.
>>
>>384114328
Do we even really know what versus was going to be? All we saw were meaningless teasers
>>
>>384112928

the open world has potential but it was clearly rushed and not planned out properly, if you've played other western open world games this game feels like an early open world game from devs who are venturing into the unknown. A lot of things in this game felt like they didn't think things through. Had so much potential though.
>>
>>384114550
Stuff about Versus we can be sure of
>The Invasion of Insomnia was supposed to be a playable part of the game
>Noctis and Stella were supposed to be rivals, not lovers
>King Regis and Noctis' past is touched upon more through playable flashback sequences
>It was originally planned to be a series of games, XV cut out a bunch of stuff and compressed the others into one title
>Roberto Ferrari, the character designer for XV, stated that a lot of his characters were cut from XV
>A major plot point of the game would be "the eyes theat see the light of expiring souls" which is absent in XV
>The game was supposed to have big explorable areas but not "open world"
>Versus had Kingdom Hearts-esque combat
>All party members were playable in the game, not just DLC
>>
>>384112928
Only people who havnt played it/nomura fags/kh fags/ ff13 fags try to shitpost against it. Vast majority of people think it's great.
>>
>>384114550
All we saw was glimpses of the invasion and a bit of roadtripping.
>>
File: ffxiv_15072017_130707.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_15072017_130707.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
ive started playing earlier this week. cant decide if i want to level as a dps or as a white mage first
>>
I love XV-kun. He was the source of entertainment in XV thread. XV-kun please come, I love you in totally gay way
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619-125832.jpg (328KB, 1419x651px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-125832.jpg
328KB, 1419x651px
>>384115259
There is only two characters Ferrari designed that got cut being Human umbra form and the short hair blonde Niflheim guy, and one of them is only half cut because umbra is still in the game and still mentioned to just "take the form of a dog". Technically Clarus but he still exists in the canon, just not in the game.

Stella was changed from that 2008 concept by 2011, by 2013 she was a completely different character to 2011 again now being his childhood friend. Also her "showdown" with Noctis was already cut from the game by 2011, and sometime between then and 2013 she was rewritten into being Noctis's childhood friend, even had the same kid stella design as kid Luna

And Nomura and Tabata both described Versus/ XV as not being fully open world.
>>
>>384115773
That we know of*
>>
>>384115773
Who is the person saying that in your pic related? Ferrari?
>>
>>384115937
I don't know.

I forgot to mention Ferrari said he also designed Biggs and Wedge but the final game used different designs to the ones he did.
>>
>>384112928
XV is a fucking joke. I finally got a chance to play XII and I'm legitimately blown away by how much better they handle everything. The war story, the politics, the context behind everything, the background for the world, the characters, the atmosphere, the presence of the military and how the world reacts to it, the charm... this is Final Fantasy. I went in with such low expectations afters years of people shitting on it, and just being depressed after XV and thinking SE couldn't make a good FF to save their life after X, but holy shit. what a ride it's been so far. THe pace is impeccable, seriously. It moves fast, but you're never lost. Thing are explained clearly to you--I'm genuinely surprised how much I've absorbed and understand about the world, considering all it's complexities and how I've never been familiar with Ivalice before. Seriously fuck XV. Playing XII now confirms how dogshit XV is. Also, the combat system is fun and I'm enjoying playing around with gambit system. At least here I can follow what's going on and encounters can be challenging.
>>
File: FFXV_ANewEmpire-3.jpg (192KB, 1500x862px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV_ANewEmpire-3.jpg
192KB, 1500x862px
>>
>>384116530
What politic? The final boss was just fucking Vayne. I see that coming when he first appear.
>>
>>384116530
Man this desperate copy pasta.

XV is better than 12 in every single aspect.
>>
>>384113501
And BotW did it worse, yet /v/ keeps stroking its dick.
>>
>>384116819
>copy pasta

I literally just typed that out. You ACTUALLY sound desperate lmao. XV fanboys are truly fascinating.

>>384116717
Yeah, same with Ardyn dude.
>>
>>384116931
Tell me best job for each character, quick. Just ONE for each character, I don't need two.
>>
People need to get over Versus.
They only had concepts.

I mean I get it, I am disapointed that Metal Gear Rising turned out to be another Platinum Game instead of what they originally showed, but that shit doesn't matter since it was only a trailer.
>>
>>384116872
BotW never came off to me feeling unpolished or unfinished in any part, it's just that the game is too limited when it comes to what you're actually doing.

Ocarina, Majora, Wind Waker, TP, even fucking SS had better character progression.
>>
>>384116530
XII had a great setting. The world was interesting and fun to explore.

That's where the good parts end. And the asses.
>>
>>384117151
You can't just say assess and not posting them anon. Don't do this to me
>>
>>384117075
I don't remember what they showed initially for MGR to be particularly good.
>>
>>384116530
>the politics
what fucking politics the game is all about finding the nethicite
>>
>>384116530
Are we playing the same game? There are NO politics.
>>
>you have to pay additional money to complete the story
bwhahahaahahaha!
>>
>>384115937
It's a no name french blogger who copied shit from a eurogamer article and then added his own "leak" at the end. Don't take anything in that screencap or the post too seriously
>>
I'm at chapter 13. It suddenly went from a comfy albeit pretty mediocre open world game to a rushed mess that makes no sense. I can't wait for it to end so i can play something different. The leviathan boss has to be the worst value I've ever played in my 32 years of life. How is it possible to even produce something so bad?
>>
>>384117376
Figured, if It was really Nomura's fault, SE won't let him direct FF7R and probably put him in eternal janitor mode.
>>
>>384116872
it really doesnt though, as someone that played both.
ffxv pushes you through a bunch of rushed places in the second half of the game. a bunch of half-baked ideas and really confusing plot with a lot of unexplained things.
you may have disliked the game because it wasnt like wind waker or oot, but stop trying to put botw with ffxv and mgsv just because it took a more open world approach. botw actually successfully implemented the formula and it made sense, ffxv and mgsv are how you dont do it
>>384117127
character progression? please explain
>>
>>384112928
After the water city, the game goes downhill and becomes even more linear than FFXIII
>>
I haven't played it, but it seems like the Phantom Pain of Final Fantasies
>>
>>384117524
Nomura is the only talent left in the company. He looked so exhausted at the KH panel. I can't even imagine the mental fortitude it takes to be in his position.
>>
>>384116931
>reworded slightly from copypasya/average ff12 fag trying to shit on XV
You are literally braindead. Here's something I typed up earlier in response to one of you faggots.

Vayne wishes he was even half as competent of a villain as Ardyn, Vayne failed while Ardyn completely succeeded, they tried to lead you to think Vayne would do something interesting but nope he just does a 180 after trying to gain Rabanastre's trust and just destroys them instead. Meanwhile Ardyn had planned everything for ages and his plans all came to fruition because he was a master of manipulation, he had charisma and he succeeded fully in his plan.

Ashe literally does a 180 on her "revenge" plan just because of some random crap Vaan said, while Noctis exacts his revenge on Ardyn by the end and never stopped on his path towards becoming king and taking down those responsible. He gets his revenge and takes down the very person behind everything and the empire even when turned into Daemons still had Noctis killing them, as you also destroyed multiple military bases to mess them up too.

Not to mention the Judges in 12 are handled far worse in 12 than Niflheim empire is in XV.

Drace gets 2 scenes in 12, the second of which has her dead. Compare here to Aranea who not only gets multiple story scenes and an actual character arc, but a story boss battle, she joins the party as part of the story, and has even more scenes in ep Prompto too.

Zargabaath is a nothing character, he's about on par with Caligo.

Bergan is another nothing character, he spouts some stuff in a boss fight and that's it. I wouldn't even put him above Loqi.

Ghis is the only one besides Gabranth with an actual arc, and he has as much of one as Verstael by the end has with ep Prompto, which is as valid as using XII:ZA to judge FF12 with.

And Gabranth has as much of an arc to him as Ravus does.

cont
>>
>>384117524
And I'm not saying all leaks are all fake, but people really shouldn't be taking their word seriously unless the leaker has a history of being right or it comes out later that what they said was true.
>probably put him in eternal janitor mode.
Or eternal mobile hell, like what they did with toriyama
>>
>>384116931
And the difference is, we aren't getting any more story for Drace or Gabranth, while we are still going to get more story and gameplay stuff for Ravus and Aranea.

FFXV is about a roadtrip and it excels in showing that because the world actually feels like the type of stuff you'd see on a roadtrip, mixed with fantasy stuff like the monsters and dungeons and I can easily say it does it far better than 12 presents itself.

Then there is the whole party dynamic in XV which is leaps and bounds better than the party dynamic in 12, hell I don't even remember in Penelo and Fran even talked to each other. The comraderies and brotherhood on display in XV with intimate moments with the bros is far better developed than any party member thing in 12 is, and this is only strengthened by things you do in combat, at camp, the on tour quests, driving around and so on, which show their bonds physically through well done animation that makes them feel believable as friends. Never did at any point did FF12 party feel like they were friend.

12 doesn't do anything better in its story than XV, and XV has a far better ending and conclusion than the nothing ending you get at 12.
>>
>>384117524
Kitase put him on 7R.
>>
>>384112928
no shit you just bought it
>>
>>384117567
Breath of the Wild has the most detailed quest tracker in the series to date but none of the quests matter because there are only 3 ways to progress Link, all of which are tedious.

The main progression is doing shrines, which increases Link's maximum health and stamina, as well as scales the world up spawning better enemies and weapons.

The secondary progression is grinding enemies for materials and upgrading armors with the Great Fairies, which dramatically reduces the damage you receive as well as sometimes gives you bonus effects.

And the last most tertiary progression is the Korok Seeds, which give you more inventory slots.

Almost none of this has anything to do with interacting with NPCs or doing the actual sidequests that the game tracks. Meaning most of those sidequests have garbage rewards and are a waste of time. You don't really feel much like a hero either because the NPCs are mostly so unnecessary there's no point in bothering with them.
Worse yet, the game's much lauded exploration falls apart when you realize there is no surprise around the corner because only 3 things matter.

Meanwhile in Ocarina, to progress your character, you have to do quests for NPCs to get things like bottles, capacity upgrades, new or optional items, and heart pieces, as well as looking for secrets and solving puzzles to get the heart pieces in the world. Not only is it much more varied in terms of what you're doing but it also builds a much better connection to the characters in the game.
>>
>>384117931
Kitase is part of SE anon. You didn't know that?
>>
>>384118016
He sucks Nomura's dick that's the only reason why
>>
>>384117931
Kitase is one of the head of SE. If XV was Nomura fault, you think he will let Nomura take charge?
>>
>>384117842
I don't know why you guys like to associate mobile with failure. Mobile is huge in Japan, not to mention those games was pretty easy to made. Much better position than Nomura's stress now.
>>
>>384118216
Because mobile games are shit.

I don't give a fuck about the profits or how easy or not stressful the work is, the product is shit 100% of the time.
>>
>>384116819
>XV is better than 12 in every single aspect.
You litterally can't die in XV, and all you do in fights is hold the attack button, or press guard when the big button prompt shows up.
Half the story of XV happens off screen, so you have to find random pieces of paper to even know what happened.
The entire empire disappears halfway through the game in XV, the emperor gets turned into one forgettable monster, and the rest of his advisors just disappear.
The hunts in XV don't have any story to them.
You can only ever control one character in XV.
Magic got turned into limited-use grenades with no difference between the three elements beyond blast color.
XV needs DLC to make its story halfway acceptable.
>>
>>384118291
Yeah, just because you think it was shit means nothing. Toriyama is in much better position than Nomura now.
>>
>>384117210
Sorry brother. Have a shitty picture of Elza.

>>384117258
It looked way more interesting than another Platinum Game.
>>
>>384117961
This was the reason the game disappointed me in the end.
Finished the main quest line and had zero incentive to do the side quests because I had no reason to do so.
I missed the feeling of getting the hook shot, boomerang, bombs and even songs from the previous Zelda games.
Instead you're given everything at the start.
When I finished the main quest line, all I could think in my head was, "that's really it?"
I felt I was playing half a game.
I would've loved to play through the game where you had to gather the Champions and have them at your side.

At least in XV there were story arcs and felt like it delivered its message. BotW had no story arcs aside from unplayable cutscenes that you gather by hauling your ass to some location.
>>
>>384118301

You literallly can't die in 12, and all you do in fights is not press any buttons while the game plays itself.
Half of the story in 12 happens offscreen or doesn't even exist.
The judges in 12 have even less development than the Niflheim empire does in XV, one of the Judges who was featured heavily in promo material has TWO scenes in the entire game and she's dead in the second one, Zargabaath and Bergan just dissapear just as they are seen.
The hunts in 12 don't have any real story to them.
You have more control over that 1 character in XV than you do anything in 12, because you can manually attack, jump, dodge roll, weapon switch on the fly etc. While in 12 you just que up attacks MMO style while you can make it so it just plays itself.
Magic in XV got turned into useful spells that has you manage resources for because of how useful and destructive it is, there is elemental weakness and environmental effects on all spells.
XV story is already better than 12 with a far better villain, main party and ending. And DLC is making it all the better. 12 starts then the story just stops midway and has a nothing ending that no one cares about, and they aren't even trying to put in new story stuff to make it acceptable.
>>
>>384118216
I tried out Brave Exvius because of all the insane marketing they've been doing (I guess they're marketing worked) and because the sprites looked cool. I also, thought that maybe the reason it's blowing up so much is because it's actually a good game and deviates from the typical mobile trends, but it's just kind of the same old shit you'd expect: messages swarming your screen, trying to entice you buy currency, you grind because you want to collect particular characters, gameplay is simple and tedious etc

Although, it did seem like they tried with this one, unlike Record Keeper or whatever. The music is good and I've heard the story is compelling enough to keep you going. Also, it's pretty generous with currency.
>>
how long before he arrives?
>>
>>384118698
He's already here
>>
>>384118485
Breath of the Wild is a practice in open world design, at least that's what their priority was.

XV is a practice in early-access, platform-type console games for Square Enix. They're just testing the waters on how to milk more out of consumers for least amount of effort. Like they usually do.
>>
>>384118647
Yeah, I get it that Westerner don't like mobile games. My point is Japan like it, so being put in mobile development in Japan is a good position. Easy game, salary still coming.
>>
>>384112928
Chapters 1-8 focus on fetch quests in and out of the main story content. Chapters 9-14 focus on the actual plot, and what isn't there isn't well-written nor well-presented. Everything seems stitched together, and lazily written. It has been admitted by people involved in the production that the game was rewritten many times, and it is insanely evident upon playing the game. Inconsistencies everywhere, missing plot points, underdeveloped plot threads and characters.

To make matters worse, Square Enix assumed it would be a good idea to split the game into a movie, an anime, a Gamestop-only pre-order exclusive game, and a prologue novel. Without seeing the anime and the movie, you'll be utterly detached and lost and left with an underdeveloped main cast. To make matters worse, Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV is a poorly-written mess, with inconsistencies with the game, terrible camerawork, and nonsensical action, such as the main character reversing in his car up a skyscraper when it is falling down, stuck in between buildings.

Even if you were to watch the anime and the non-free movie, what you're left with is a disjointed narrative that was quite obviously meant to be far more grandiose than what it is. Every single character outside of the main bros lack screen time, giant events are handled off-screen, and to make matters worse, most cutscenes are presented in a lazy fashion, with stilted animations. As a result, there's no potential real attachment to the plot or characters; merely the idea behind them is possible to emotionally invest in.

It is quite literally the worst big-budget RPG story I have ever experienced. What's good is the concept and the potential, but it is completely destroyed by the gargantuan amount of rewrites that destroyed the narrative. In an attempt to rectify this, Square Enix has promised free story patches, but what's here is so poorly-written that the story patches ultimately cannot save the "quality" of the story.
>>
>>384118943
but Japan likes mobile anything. I've frankly lost count of how many mobile games Squares put out in the past two years. It really bothers me when they constantly announce new IPs for mobile with the same dumb freemium model, when it could've been a fully realized game for 3DS or Switch or something. I wish Sino Alice was an actual game.
>>
>>384118636
Anon, why shitpost about games you haven't played?

>You literallly can't die in 12, and all you do in fights is not press any buttons while the game plays itself.
Except you'd have to have setup your party perfectly for that to happen. And XII gives you the choice to go full manual, XV doesn't. Also, XII doesn't give you 2 health bars on death to use items.
>Half of the story in 12 happens offscreen or doesn't even exist.
You litterally are present for most of the empire's actions from the start of the game, while shit like the Insomnia invasion isn't even playable.
>The judges in 12 have even less development than the Niflheim empire does in XV, one of the Judges who was featured heavily in promo material has TWO scenes in the entire game and she's dead in the second one, Zargabaath and Bergan just dissapear just as they are seen.
And yet that's still more developpemnt than the FFXV empire where the entire council doesn't show up in front of the characters even once.
>The hunts in 12 don't have any real story to them.
Not my fault you can't read the dialogue that hunt clients give you.
>You have more control over that 1 character in XV than you do anything in 12, because you can manually
>Manually
You just hold buttons, and the game does it all for you.
>Magic in XV got turned into useful spells that has you manage resources for because of how useful and destructive it is, there is elemental weakness and environmental effects on all spells.
>Useful and destructive
Magic does less damage than weapons in every situation, weaknesses change nothing, the spells have no difference between them, any utility spells are gone.
>XV story is already better than 12 with a far better villain, main party and ending. And DLC is making it all the better.
>12 starts then the story just stops midway and has a nothing ending that no one cares about, and they aren't even trying to put in new story stuff to make it acceptable.
Selling unfinished games is ok, guys!
>>
>>384119170
pretty sure the like first 3 chapters are nothing but guided plot story missions that lead you to unlock the overworld
>>
>>384112928
Quiet's storyline was the only interesting part of this game.
>>
>>384119609
So Venat's goal was to have Ashe tell the Occuria to go fuck themselves and use the sword to destroy the cryst. At the end of the game when you fight him and Vayne he's all "It's cool bro, we did it" but Venat spent the entire game trying to kill Ashe. Probably to remove the Raithwall bloodline from existence so that they cannot rise up over the empire and blow them apart with a fantasy nuke or something.

So it spends the entire game trying to kill Ashe but at the end of it all after its lost it goes "oh well, I won anyway" when it didn't do a goddamn thing and the Occuria still have ultimate power over the world seeing as they can blow it out of existence whenever the fuck they want.

Ardyn >>>>>>>>>>>> Venat/Vayne
>>
If I was not mistaken XV-kun like FF12 before right? He was literally Itofags at one point unless I mistake it for someone else.
>>
>>384114550
I love how people who haven't heard of Versus play XV, and then watch all the trailers for Versus and absolutely fall in love with what they were going for initially. Conceptually, Versus was always more interesting than XV and then finally playing XV makes you even hungrier for what Versus could've been.

Just watch this dumb normie experience the Versus reveal for the first time and become absolutely enthralled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpkP564vj18
>>
>>384120953
I remember being hyped as fuck after that first Versus trailer, then losing some interest once the whole party was revealed, then finally knowing it was going to be a major disappointment once Luna was shown. I'd really like to see what the original game looked like, but I know it will never see the light of day.
>>
>>384112928
10 years of hype
That's all you need to know.
Also some people bought a PS3 for this etc
>>
>>384120320
>If I was not mistaken XV-kun like FF12 before right?
no, that's a nigger on twitter who is a Itofag. He doesn't browse 4chan.
>>
>>384122016
some people bought PS4s for this shit too goddamn
>>
>>384114550
Well considering Tabata has no idea how to make a combat system, likely better. Jesus fucking holding down O was a stupid idea that was.

Also the animations were really shit and awkward as fuck.
>>
File: CU5hcGTW4AArNvx.jpg (121KB, 529x889px) Image search: [Google]
CU5hcGTW4AArNvx.jpg
121KB, 529x889px
>>384112928
It doesn't deserve neither hate nor love, it's a solid 6/10, enjoy it, OP.
>>
>>384112928
You are clearly still in the first half of the game.
>>
He's here
>>
>>384115273
Nice try XV-kun.
>>
>>384123354
Take Notice XV kun that you are the ONLY person who thinks its one of the best AAA RPG's ever made. You're such a piece of shit Bazztek , I unironically hope you get cancer one day.
>>
>>384123354
this.

i thought ffxv was fun for what it was.
>>
File: 1500209820193.jpg (893KB, 1753x986px) Image search: [Google]
1500209820193.jpg
893KB, 1753x986px
>>384123354
>>
>>384123879
STOP
DEFENDING
A
LITERAL
OVERPRICED
TECH DEMO
FOR
SQUARE ENIX
STOCK- HOLDERS
>>
>>384123879
Does XV have better combat animation than DMC4 or Nier Automata?
>>
>>384123734
I'm the only one thinking that he's secretly Tabata?
>>
>>384123734
He's really been on the defensive lately. XV just can't catch a break.

>neogaf shitting on XV
>all the biggest normie FF YTbers and face of the community are depressed and wavering on XV and SE;they all literally wouldn't mind a new Versus project
>XV threads on /v/ rarely even thrive anymore, even in the midst of new news or DLC; anons are just generally fed up with XV
>gamefaqs XV board is dying

Not to even mention all the quality games that came out in the past year and blew XV the fuck out. Even Zodiac Age is getting more praise than XV, same with Stormblood. The hyperbole Barry uses is just a sign that it really is over.
>>
File: Mat-Kishimoto-E3-2014.png (68KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mat-Kishimoto-E3-2014.png
68KB, 640x350px
>>384124117
He's definitely some sort of shill. I think he's Mat Kishimoto from the community team.
>>
>>384124120
>>XV threads on /v/ rarely even thrive anymore, even in the midst of new news or DLC; anons are just generally fed up with XV
Who the fuck would post about FFXV here when all you do is this gay GameFAGs circlejerk.

Kill yourself, every single fucking one of you.
>>
>>384112928
Its a FF released after IX why waste your time on a dead franchise?
>>
File: 1465589241639.webm (3MB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
1465589241639.webm
3MB, 680x380px
>>384124148
The soldiers still bleed as do monsters.

>and Noctis looks completely different in 2011 to 2006
So they gave him new clothes.

>he wasn't even written back in 2006
Yeah, because it was a concept
A concept more interesting than quippy, happy-go-lucky Noctis that spouts memes and screams "HEY I'M JUST LIKE YOU! I ALSO PLAY TRASH MOBILE GAMES ON MY PHONE, SEE? HAHA ISN'T KING'S KNIGHTâ„¢ THE BEST ERRYDAY LMAO"
>>
>>384124672
"XV has better animations than DMC4". Holy christ there is no way you're this pathetic.

And no shit XV looks better its runs on an engine that is only capable of pumping out graphics and being shit at pretty much everything else.
>>
>>384124672
>Does DMC4 or N:A look even close to this good even outside of combat? No.

So you admit that XV is vapid, glorified tech demo designed with how the game looks in mind as priority? Also great job showing a literal hallway area with enemies you can never fight but you can only see in the distance in this tiny portion of the game.
>>
>>384124672
I don't think anyone has ever said XV is better than Automata. Hell look at these threads.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/168677-nier-automata/75158179
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/168677-nier-automata/75104401
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/168677-nier-automata/75104401?page=1
>>
>I have no argument so I'll just say you have no argument instead
>xv is better
>You have now been BTFO
>no u
>the irony
>Kill yourself __________
There, I just summed up every conversation you'll ever have with barry. Just ignore him already
>>
File: slut reacts to your post.png (1MB, 1552x870px) Image search: [Google]
slut reacts to your post.png
1MB, 1552x870px
>>384112928
>so far
>>
>>384124672
I love that all you do is retweet that faggot on twitter on tries to make ingame footage seem more cinematic. I love especially how you're posting this particular webm that is known for being one of the worst levels in FF history, filled with hallways showcasing an enemy you cannot even fight. Good job XV-kun you fucking troglodyte.
>>
File: 1480742549220.png (274KB, 389x416px) Image search: [Google]
1480742549220.png
274KB, 389x416px
>>384123354
>And the plot is well written and presented just fine, the story content is the highest FF has had
>Also watching that car scene in the movie makes sense because of how the car is positioned, you're just piling on meaningless shit just to pad out your post.
>And the main cast isn't underdeveloped at all, they have more chemisty, personality, better dynamic and growth than any single FF cast has.
>most cutscenes were presented in well done and high quality fashion with some of the best animation SE has ever done
>As a result the main cast have the highest potential for emotional invested and attachment than any other FF cast because of how well they are presented and all the things they go through and how it ends on such a high note with a ton of payoff.
>It is easily one of the best AAA RPGs ever made

Wrong.
>>
>>384124983
Wow taken from a Nier board. What do you think the result will be huh?
>>
>>384115582
wrong one anon
>>
>>384125173
Shits the same on the XV board too kek
>>
>>384125039
How about this instead. You post the BEST webm showcasing XV combat. Ill showcase whatever I can quickly find for DMC4 and we will see what this thread thinks is better?
>>
>>384125218
But conveniently you have no XV link huh? 3 nier link 0 FF link huh?
>>
>>384115273
You literally just want to bait shitposts at this point do you? You always complain about people bringing shit up but most of the time you're the one that starts it
>>
>>384123354
>the main cast have the highest potential for emotional invested and attachment than any other FF cast because of how well they are presented and all the things they go through and how it ends on such a high note with a ton of payoff.

Prompto saying he was bred to be a Magitek trooper is only revealed in Chapter 13. Specifically, revealing that certain Nilfheim citizens are given barcodes, which allows him access to certain equipment.This doesn't come up at any point in the game before chapter 13, and the game just expects you to feel an emotional response without any buildup.

Also, Ravus just goes from being mid-game antagonist to good guy all-along over the course of a cutscene. Once again another character development that doesn't happen until Chapter 13 and with no buildup
>>
>>384125291
Linked the first three I found. You can go on the XV board too where they all say its better lol.
>>
Did xv-kun even go to bed after the other thread or did he literally stay up for 20+hours?
>>
>>384125446
Yeah Yeah you and your excuse. Not going to bother looking for thing that doesn't exist. Literally linking 3 Nier thread that said Nier is better game. When ask for FF thread, lol you can look for yourself. What a retard
>>
>>384123354
>Chapter 1-8 are the open world section
FAKE open world, considering the amount of invisible walls and unaccessible areas.

>the story content is the highest FF has had
Yes, if the only FF you ever played is XII or Crystal Chronicles.

>anything important from the movie is learned in the game
Oh yeah, through a bunch of movie clips and some sparse vocal explaination. Storytelling at its finest, folks!

>As a result the main cast have the highest potential for emotional invested
Yeah, that's the problem. It's only *POTENTIAL*
>>
File: 3422564223123.png (46KB, 249x169px) Image search: [Google]
3422564223123.png
46KB, 249x169px
>>384125420
Please buy the Season Pass, to play as Prompto and learn more about his past. Also, look forward to more DLC and for this game to leave Early Access by the end of the year.
>>
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=_bazztek&src=typd
This guy never fucking stops. Multi website defending. He stayed up for 24 hours again
>>
File: Which is more fun.jpg (15KB, 1118x37px) Image search: [Google]
Which is more fun.jpg
15KB, 1118x37px
>>384125173
>>384125291
Don't worry son I got a link
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74825052
>Wow taken from a Nier board.
This one is from the xv board.
>losing to kh on the final fantasy xv forum
>inb4 moar excuses
>>
>>384125039
>Not in the 2011 Versus trailer for the soldiers.
So? It made it back into the 2013 showcase.

>has still the same abilities as displayed in that trailer
XV Noctis blinks through projectiles and incoming fire while Versus trailer Noctis deflects projectiles and incoming fire with summoned weapons.

>Noctis
>relatable

No one is a prince or can even relate to Noctis outside of
"LMAO I LUV VIDEOGAMEZ haha! xD OH YEAH I FISH TOO SOMETIMES :p"
So I don't know what you're talking about. I can relate to FF characters all in different ways too. It's not like human traits are exclusive to Noctis. I relate to Notcis about as much I relate to any other FF character.

>Seriously are you really that fucking insanely retarded? You are literally a fanfiction spouting cum guzzling Nomuracuck shitstain, I fucking hate you cunts more than anything because you have absolutely no fucking clue what you are even talking about.
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" kek stay mad
>>
>>384125550
Don't worry son, I got you>>384125750
Remember no excuses
>>
>>384125331
"Looks great" What looks great exactly? Its just a monster you don't even fight flying above you in a boring planar area. Also who the fuck is NeithOF?
>>
File: 1466621264668.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
1466621264668.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>384125750
>tfw those 82 votes were all XV-kun with different accounts.
>>
>>384125825
Not an argument?
>>
>years go by
>he is still at it
never ending story of salt mine so big, it's considered infinitive.
>>
>>384125825
>Not an argument.

My argument is that you are wrong. And you are.
>>
>>384125750
>inb4 doesn't count
>inb4 khfags raided the board
>>
>>384125851
Oh whats that, it's not nier you say
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/75283557
>>
>>384112928
Fuck off XV-kun

XV is one of the worst JRPGs of all time
>>
>>384125825
"Hey guys, I use spruced up webms of this incredibly boring game with bad combat"
>>
>>384125968
Hell no it's not part of the main game.
>Pay now to see more backstory and major characters we cut from the release!
>>
File: braindeadshooter.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
braindeadshooter.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384125968
WHat do you mean now? it ws always part of the main game but stripped out to be repackaged as a shitty dlc with shity gunplay, pointless open segment, jerky as fuck snowmobile terrible story and even more terrible final boss. I never thought I could have buyer's remorse for a 5$ dlc
>>
>>384126031
Did barry order more links, I think he ordered more links
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/75111001
Remember, no excuses
>>
>>384125750
>>384126031
XV-kun BTFO
>>
>>384125331
What makes FFXV an open world ARPG?
>>
File: DExQ_z5UAAA60s8.jpg (362KB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
DExQ_z5UAAA60s8.jpg
362KB, 2048x1538px
>>384126201
>>384126031
>>384126031
>>384125750
FAKE NEWS
>>
>>384126031
Find me one thread that will ever say XV is better than Nier Automata then lol? Doesn't fucking exist.
>>
>>384126189

This is literally 3rd Birthday.
>>
>>384125968
>Ep Prompto is part of the main game

Is not, you have to pay for it, and even so there is no way to implement it in a cohesive way with the rest of the game. You have to access it from the main menu. In Business Division 2 are so competent that they can't even do that right.
>>
>>384126201
>>384126225
Links are flying off the shelves boys, get them while you can
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/75058653
For the ost too
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/75119683
Remember now, no excuses
>>
File: 1500059726178.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500059726178.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>384125825
You should have no problem posting it then lol? Game mechanics and animation in context go hand in hand due to kinaesthetics so again XV kun. Post your best XV combat Webm.
>>
>>384126189
> and even more terrible final boss.

That last boss, man. What a shit show. A fucking torret section in a Final Fantasy game.
>>
File: 1488704648092.png (322KB, 612x678px) Image search: [Google]
1488704648092.png
322KB, 612x678px
>>384126357
>What about these 12469 votes where Gamefaqs voted FFXV it's GOTY?

People with low standard and terrible taste in videogame.
>>
File: 1490224123914.png (170KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490224123914.png
170KB, 633x900px
Just a friendly reminder that even some of the biggest names in the FF community admit that XV is deeply flawed in many aspects and nowhere close to a perfect game. One even gave it his objective rating of 7.5 and that it is not a masterpiece.

Barry is the only one that has deluded himself beyond the point of no return.
>>
File: jh.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jh.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>ask for links for xv threads
>they don't exist
>get them
>no they don't count, stop posting. Take my polls instead
ha
>>
>>384126357
>gamefaqs
Really scraping the bottom huh
>>
>>384126645
Perhaps the gaf is more your taste?
>>
>>384126376
ok one last link, the boy can't take anymore
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/75079833
>>
>>384126357
So every thread you're in is just you and one guy reseting his IP 50 times?
>>
>>384118426
That looks like a nice pirate booty...
>>
>>384126660
Is that webm suppose to be impressive or something?

>>384126616
>One even gave it his objective rating of 7.5 and that it is not a masterpiece.

The game is a 6 at best.
>>
>>384126376
Way to show him!
>>
Doe xv-kun even play the game anymore? He seems to spent more time here defening it.
I wouldn't be surprised if he only turns it on to make webms to shitpost more
>>
>>384126330
I wish. The DLC was worse than DoC. Worst bosses, less variation, less guns, worst gameplay overall.
>>
>>384126823
Thanks m8. For someone who frequents gamefags like bazztek does, you would think he would know better than to make shit up and then make up excuses when he gets proven wrong
>>
>>384112928

I won't have an official stance until I've replayed the game with all the DLC.

>Why all the hate?

It's unfinished and the story is shite, Anon. The gameplay is also lackluster. I really wanted to like this game. I really did.
>>
>>384126514
>>384125825
Cmon XV kun. Wheres your awesome combat webm. Ill even let you try to post the heavily edited one from that guy on twitter who just touches up gameplay to look more cinematic and gay.
>>
File: 1499788178672.png (137KB, 275x319px) Image search: [Google]
1499788178672.png
137KB, 275x319px
>>384127056
>>
>>384126660
>As blue, and it still wasn't in the latest "Versus XIII" trailer which was from 2011 which had no blood on soldiers.

it's still blood and Versus was rebranded as XV so the inclusion of blood was still part of the project. What even is your point? The latsest footage shows blood, how can you deny that? Are you blind?

>At least pretend you've played the game. BTFO This is literally him deflecting oncoming projectiles with summoned weapons.
Missiles are clearly going through and not being deflected when it was a huge, emphasized sequence in the Versus trailer, so no it's not the same ability.

>by your logic not a single FF protag is relatable
I literally just said "I relate to Notcis about as much I relate to any other FF character." You're acting like Noctis is in some way more relatable than your average FF character.

You never even made an argument. You were literally just reeeing like you are now again.
>>
>>384127010
Stop pretending NeithOF, you are a Nomurafag from the start. You won't admit how beautiful FF15 was.
>>
>>384127256
Both go hand in hand when you take into account kinaesthetics. I can play out the mechanics in my head when I see every attack and the frame delay between a button press and a slash. I am not saying they are the same thing whatsoever.

And like I said post your webm. Your usually brave enough to talk with anyone and your fucking defensive 24/7 vigil on this game across multiple websites. So you should be capable to posting a webm to me showcasing better gameplay animations.
>>
>>384126357
XV-kun nobody that has played all of them would ever say a bullshit like "FFXV has the best story content".
Stop lying and being delusional. Just play them all and you will see the difference.
>>
>>384127361
You understand everyone in these threads are on NeithOF's side. You're alone in every thread. I want you to know this.
>>
>>384127616
>stop looking at those links and look at my links!!
hahahaha
>>
>>384127789
But XV has the best story. But of course a kid and Nomurashill like you don't get it. All the others adults agree though. GTOY.
>>
File: beta.jpg (81KB, 1280x628px) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
81KB, 1280x628px
>>384127056
>It has better gameplay and gunplay than Prompto was ever shown to have in Versus

How can you even tell? Compare EP Prompto to modern third person shooters and it's literally bottom of the trash-tier.

>It also has a better story than anything we saw in Versus
lmao how low are your standards to consider this cringy cliche fest anything even remotley stellar?

>"Heh, grow up kiddo"
>"Heh, kid. Looks like you've finally grown up."
>*main bad guy hums a familiar FF jingle ominously"

>cool spectacle in the final boss
It wasn't cool. Also everything in XV is spectacle, but no substance. You even defend Leviathan and Titan as just spectacle fights. How much longer are you going to depend on this shitty argument and excuse.
>implying you can't make a fun, engaging bossbattle that is also a spectacle and more challenging than just firing a gun

>penultimate boss
It falls victim to the shit gameplay unfortunately. The design was nice though.

Sounds to me like you haven't played it, because you'd know that that footage is a 100% accurate representation of the final product. Also, I have played the shit DLC and even If i did post my own webms, you'd make the excuse that I'm playing like shit 100% of the time.
>>
>>384127862
>no u
Every time
>>
>>384127827
I don't even know who NeithOF is, but it's clear as day that XV-kun is both delusional and paranoiac.
>>
XV-kun, XV-kun never changes
>>
File: Kill yourself XV-Kun.png (1MB, 1920x936px) Image search: [Google]
Kill yourself XV-Kun.png
1MB, 1920x936px
>>384127056
>Again NeithOF you havnt even played it and you literally have more combat variety in Epprompto over DoC

Eat you shit, fag (no idea who NeithOF is, though).
>>
>>384127862
Well done. Its competition was rnon existent because 2016 was barren of good games. And still was after XV was released haha.
>>
>>384128117
One of xv-kun's sworn rivals. The list is long and autistic. He usually accuses people he disagrees with one of the names on the list.
>>
I love xv-kun's logic
>tells others not to talk about gameplay from a few trailers since it doesn't matter anyway
>when a trailer for 7r or anyhting he doesn't like comes out it's totally fine for him to say shit about the gameplay
As always it's okay when he does it
>>
>>384128208
Well done you have finished more of the game than XV kun has haha.
>>
>>384128208
So you agree it was a good game. Good
>>
>>384128117
>I don't even know who NeithOF is

all I can gather is that he is a guy on Gamefaq's FFXV's board that apparently said bad things about XV once or twice to the diehard fanboy calls anyone who says anything about FFXV as that guy
>>
>>384128473
I don't like the game
"I BET YOU HAVENT EVEN FUCKING PLAYED IT, ITS THE BEST GAME EVER"
Here is my Trophy list
"LOL THIS INDICATES YOU MUST HAVE LOVED IT"

God I fucking hate you.
>>
>>384127732
>>384127256
Not going to post one XV-Kun :)

Are you Admitting DMC4 has better combat? :) Glad we agree.
>>
>>384128208
>>384128208
You can easily just copy paste that pic from somewhere. Just saiyan
>>
File: Plats.png (1MB, 854x3836px) Image search: [Google]
Plats.png
1MB, 854x3836px
>>384128208
that is more progress than my FFXV progress, which is:
100% for the base game
0% for Episode Prompto
0% for Episode Gladios
>>
>>384128609
everyone does it
>>
Why did XV-kun defend XV so vehemently? What did he gain from this?
>>
>>384127957
If there is a kid here it's you. No adult would ever agree with you, especially if they grew up with Final Fantasy.
FFXV's story is a muddled mess that wouldn't even hold a candle to most of the other FFs.
>>
>>384129094
Because it was the GOTY. NeithOF will deny it though
>>
>>384129094
autism points
>>
>>384128609
You're not the first person he's done this too
There have been multiple people who played the game, disliked it and proved they played it only for xv-kun to still give excuses
>>
go back to your shitty gamefaq holy shit
>>
>>384129202
>I was calling out NeithOF
You've called multiple in this thread neithof you paranoid faggot
>>
I found Cold Steel 2 to be a batter game released in 2016 over FFXV

>>384129247
I posted a shitty camera photo showing my XV platinum and he claimed I pulled it from the archive
>>
>>384129247
Im not even that anon who linked the trophy list. I am just mocking XV kun.
>>
>>384129247
Like I said. He didn't play it, just literally copy some Google pic.
>>
>>384129410
>He didn't play it, just literally copy some Google pic.

like what >>384129247, excuses
>>
>>384128907
THEN LINK THE ANIMATIONS OF THE COMBAT IF THEY ARE BETTER THAN DMC4. ITS AN ACTION ROLE PLAYING GAME, YOU HAVE TO GET THE ACTION COMBAT ANIMATIONS SPOT ON HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>384128293
So there was blood in 2011 Verus after all. It was never about blood just from soldiers, it was about blood making it into the game at all, which is heavily indicative of different, much edgier tone. And that same blood that was used in 2011 Versus trailer made it's way into the 2013 trailer with the soldiers and daemons, so who's to say they wouldn't have eventually made blood animations for soldiers sometime down the line? Blood's inclusion was always apart of versus' combat, however way you want to paint it. XV doesn't have blood because it doesn't match it's tone or atmosphere and because it's a game made for tweens in the smartphone age.

>the one missile launched at him exploded around him
Multiple missile also flies right through the summoned weapons in your clip, unlike in Versus where he prevents it. You can clearly see that, and you can clearly see that they do not behave the same way.

>imply he isn't relatable at all

I never implied this. You're just twisting what I said for some reason. I literally said He is about as relatable as your average FF character. Why are you incapable of reading?
>>
>>384128907
But... that guy is still talking about animation and I know exactly what he is talking about! Whenever I see those cool dmc4 videos I instantly think of how fast the player is pushing those buttons. With XV I just think the player is holding down a button and moving left and right with the odd manual finished. It is not impressive.
>>
>>384129629
Jesus can you use any more buzzwords in a single sentence
>>
>>384129165
>>384129629
Samefagging lol
>>
File: patchy.gif (4MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
patchy.gif
4MB, 400x300px
See you guys in 2 hours
>>
>>384129753
But XV-kun..... THERE IS ON RIGHT HERE >>384128208
>>
>>384129872
That is a Google pic.
>>
>>384129841
XV-kun. Link me combat animation better than DMC4. Otherwise you are just conceding. Stop pussying out with "You're just gonna say it's shit" when that is literally what everyone tells you about this game on these threads, so don't pretend like I am some unique case.
>>
File: 1488171621896.jpg (703KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1488171621896.jpg
703KB, 2560x1440px
>>384129872
except if you read >>384129410 he claims it's not the guys pic and therefore does not have to argue about it

that's why you need to do something like this.
>>
>>384129957
How fucking convenient that is for you ey. Got proof?
>>
>>384130090
I can literally ask you the same. Got proof it was yours? Just Google FF XV platinum trophy pic. You can't fool me NeithOF
>>
>>384130057
>100 hours in paint
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME
how is MeiQ? I honestly don't believe Complie Heart can do something good but it gor robots so it has my interest.
>>
>>384130253
just did:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Google+FFXV+platinum+trophy+pic&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjprf3IiI7VAhVq0YMKHaiTC9sQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1350&bih=436&dpr=1

that exact pic is not on there
>>
>>384130090
If you reverse google search, it doesn't have any exact match so I don't know what he's talking about either
>>384130253
You're the one making the claim, find it
>>
>>384130389
Not going to bother NeithOF. You are the one that claim it was yours
>>
>>384130343
>how is MeiQ? I honestly don't believe Complie Heart can do something good but it gor robots so it has my interest.

it's okay. Not great, not bad. The Platinum takes about 100 hours to get.

Wait for a sale.
>>
>>384130253
Yeah I tried google image searching this specific one and fuck all showed up
>>
>>384130471
Nah, I played Okay Compile hearts games, I better off waiting for Coven localization
>>
File: you will never play versus 13.jpg (164KB, 1817x715px) Image search: [Google]
you will never play versus 13.jpg
164KB, 1817x715px
>>384114550
>>
>>384130462
I'm not fucking neithof, I never claimed anything. There are multiple talking to you, you dumb shit
Now man the fuck up barry and prove your own claims
>>
Why can't xv-kun argue like a normal person. At the end of all of his posts he always has to add a sentence that talks shit or insults that person
>>
>>384128907
>Because Prompto was shown using a gun in the 2011 trailer and what we can use in EpP is far more than that with more variety.

We can't tell shit from watching footage. You need to play to get a feel for the mechanics. you literally criticize people for not playing XV, yet you haven't even played Versus to come up with these ridiculous conclusions.

>far more than that with more variety
How do you know, holy shit? All wee saw was a couple seconds of gunplay. What if it actually had more variety than EP Prompto, which isn't hard by the way because there's hardly any variety in it. Prompto in Versus had the benefit of being part of the main game, while Prompto in the Episode was limited by the boundaries of it being a DLC. Just like you're speculating right now, I could speculate that Versus would've had far more variety.

>Look it's OK you havn't even played it but don't fucking pretend you have when you obviously have no clue what you are talking about and are still fucking reposting the same exact batch of images in regards to EpP that you try to shitpost against it with.
Can't even defend the shit dialogue and story in your retarded game for prepubescent teens?

>Holy shit how did I know this would trigger the fuck out of you.
Further proof. Seriously, how low is your standards of quality? The continue to make Ardyn look like a fucking joke in this game.

>"M-muh spektakle!!!!" meme
So basically a shit excuse for a shit boss fights that are otherwise challenging and actually real fights in other FF games. Great argument.

>gameplay is good.
Stand in hallway, soak up bullets while pumping lead repeatedly and tediously into poorly programmed AI that don't even react to the sound of bullets when unalarmed. Poor weapon variation to boot.

>That footage is literally from an older build than the final game you fucking idiot.
Old build footage that accurately represents the gameplay. That footage isn't a fucking alpha or beta protoype.
>>
>>384130728
Why can't you stop samefagging NeithOF?
>>
>>384130832
Learn what samefagging means bud
>>
>>384130502
Not my fault you dont understand game design lol. Maybe once you do you will know why XV is a bad game.
>>
>>384130713
I used that as an example.

it's at 72% because I have not gotten a single trophy from the DLC because I didn't buy the DLC.

The moment I got the XV Plat, I stopped playing and deleted the game off my PS4
>>
>>384130948
Learn what dumbshit means NeithOF. Look at mirror
>>
>>384131065
>this is what xv-kun calls an argument
>>
>>384131065
>this is the pinnacle of xv-kun banter
And yet he still put more effort into this post than the devs did into xv
>>
>>384131131
>>384131174
Mice samefagging NeithOF
>>
File: no samefagging here.jpg (14KB, 544x83px) Image search: [Google]
no samefagging here.jpg
14KB, 544x83px
>>384131271
>>
>>384131271
Is this all you can do at this point?
>>
File: Kill yourself XV-Kun 2.png (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kill yourself XV-Kun 2.png
419KB, 1920x1080px
>>384128473
>So you agree it was a good game. Good

No, the game is decent at best. It has a lot of problem. I don't hate it, but I will be honest: XV-kun make me want to destroy my copy.

>>384128808
>You can easily just copy paste that pic from somewhere. Just saiyan
>>384129202
>In fact just reverse image searching that shows me google images with a bunch of platinum for FFXV images including DLC.
>>384129957
>That is a Google pic.

Here you go, then.
>>
>>384123354
XV is lacking in story overall. Definitely not the open world section to boot.

>>384123879
But you do control the characters as much as Noctis. And both are just as automatic with gambits and holding Attack/Defend.
>>
>>384131386
>xv-kun status: [x] eternally wrecked
>xv-kun future status: [x] more excuses
>>
>>384131386
>inb4 nice shoop
>>
Looks like we are finally done with XV-kun. He would never come back again
>>
Does xv-kun get money from Square?
>>
>>384131978
You can already hear his angry typing in the distance
>>
>>384132027
Do you just browse the whole internet 24/7 to see if someone doesn't like FFXV? You know opinions exist right? Yours is also one, but maybe that concept is too high for you
>>
>>384132075
Well then, looks like you were right
>>
>>384112928
The start is actually pretty promising but it starts shitting the bed more as you play.
Combat doesn't evolve past the first 10 levels, game world is tiny and generic and doesn't even feel like an adventure because of that, and the "fantasy in real world" art design doesn't work and ends up looking like some amateur made it with unity.
>>
>>384132372
Maybe if you actually pay attention instead of ADHD. XV has the best story and gameplay out of any FF games
>>
>>384132541
You really have buzzwords agains everything do you
>>
Tabata should be beheaded for this shitty game, hopefully Nomura gets to direct a new numbered FF with all the edginess and goriness he deems necessary.
>>
File: Picture_.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>384132372
>Combat doesn't evolve past the first 10 levels

you do get that Arigetleam limit break thing a few hours in (provided you don't dick around and sidequest the crap out of the game)
>>
>>384132803
But others aren't if they disagree with you?
>>
>>384132893
>others
Stop samefagging NeithOF
>>
>>384132629
>XV has a more better story than 12 with better main cast, better main villain and better ending to the story.

But that is an opinion not a fact. To me Balthier, Fran, and Bash are far better characters than Noctis and her pretty friends. The World of Ivalice is miles better than Eos, and so is the lore.
>>
I finished the story but stopped playing before the festival came. I did play the first dlc but it was meh. Did i miss much content in the updates/dlc 2?
>>
>>384132973

Stella > Everyone in XV.
>>
>>384133023
>/v/ is one person
See that 54 IP in bottom right? 53 people disagree with you
>>
File: 1486449162111.png (2KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
1486449162111.png
2KB, 142x138px
Wait, so now we have two faggot instead of one? Who the fuck is NeithOF?
>>
>>384133032
His opinion>everyone elses opinion
>>
These threads are so funny to me.

God bless FFXV-kun, you dumb fuck.
Reminds me of myself when I was 14yo and defending my favorite game on some forum with buzzwords and insults to other people or games
>>
>>384133130
>inb4 "it's one guy resting his IP 53 times"
>>
>>384133071

No you didn't miss shit, it's a terrible game and no extra content can save it.
>>
>>384133164
>14 years old
he does that for 5 years already?
He is probably in his 20s or so
>>384133235
and with typing speed of a professional typewriter
>>
>>384133071
>Did i miss much content in the updates/dlc 2?

not really.

A free patch allows you to get an off road upgrade for the car and to no one's surprise, it sucks

>>384133146
>Wait, so now we have two faggot instead of one?
we have one

>Who the fuck is NeithOF?
A guy from Gamefaqs. XV-kun is accusing anyone of who talks badly about XV of being NeithOF.
>>
>>384131991
If not they should really pay XV-kun for his/her/its hard work.
>>
>>384133146
>now
NeithOF was the first i think, the list is pretty long. Luckily he doesn't use Kagari anymore
>>
>>384133307
It's literally the worst Final Fantasy, Tabata should never lead a project ever again.
>>
>>384132360
>he's just some random anon trying to jump in unrelated to anything
>>384130462
>>384130253
>>384129957
>>384129202
>claim it was a google pic
>anon proves you wrong, again
>just ignore that, don't look at me being a dumbass
my sides
>>
Can't you just say "no i'm right, you're wrong" and leave, cause that sums up all your arguments.
And yes yes i know you will just parrot my post and accuse me of hating ffxv
>>
>>384133164
Indeed. I wouldn't even imagine a FFXV thread without our XV-kun.
>>
>>384133328
>he doesn't use Kagari anymore
He pretty much stopped after the rapethreat thread. Probably realizing after how autistic he was being
>>
Final Fantasy XV feels like an early access indie Versus XIII fan game with an unusually big budget.
>>
>>384133775
>it's okay when xv-kun judges a character by 2-3 images
So if we got some images of Luna getting slapped by Ardyn she would've 100% been a shitty character?
You're the master of cherrypicking
>>
>>384133486
I found XV to be one of the weakest entries of the FF series and I have beaten all the mainline FFs outside of XI and XIV.

It was okay but had a lot of fucking issues:
Combat
The characters that were not the main 4 having fuck all for development.
Important story crap happening off screen only to be sold back as DLC
World of Ruin just being an exposition car ride
Fly Car controlling like ass
and stupid stuff like everyone mourning the death of Jared and I am going "who?"
>>
File: 1484585579779.jpg (63KB, 855x692px) Image search: [Google]
1484585579779.jpg
63KB, 855x692px
Faggots like XV-Kun make it difficult to like the game, but I do like it.
>>
>>384133340
>even Iris has more development than her

False. If you play XII long enough to at least Eruyt Village you wouldn't said something that stupid. Iris is just a nice looking character, that has a crush on Noctis and that's it.

> Basch is not any better than Gladio

What? Basch at least had a personality, and his story is one of the best in XII. Great conclusion too.

> Ignis is a million times better than Baltier

Now I know I being bait here.

>Eos is better than 12 with better lore.

Eos barely has any lore inside the fucking game. And Ivalice is one of the best JRPG setting ever.
>>
>>384133775
Calling Luna useful... Are you trying to kill me of laughter?
>>
>>384133967
nice GTA game
>>
File: xv-kun.jpg (252KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
xv-kun.jpg
252KB, 960x639px
>>
>>384132027
>you can literally see what he is doing in Versus
How the fuck do you know that's all that he'd be doing from a couple seconds of gameplay?

>but your own fucking logic you can't tell anything from that ep prompto webm you posted because that was weeks before the DLC was even released to the public to play
Yet it still accurately represents the game and is being used to demonstrate the final game whereas you're talking about something you've never experienced and neither has anyone else. Why are you so dense?

>You can literally see what he is doing
How do you know that's all he'd be doing, holy fuck. There's literally not enough information, nor have you even played the game, for you to make retarded conclusions like that.

>Oh the fucking irony, yet here you are doing the same fucking thing in reverse.
I'm calling you out for your hypocrisy, you moron. I haven't even done anything wrong. You're trying to draw conclusions from like 4 seconds of gameplay demonstrating playable characters.

>I'm not fucking speculating anything
Yes you are, holy shit. You are assuming that that trailer is the be all end all demonstration of Prompto gunplay when you don't have the information to back that up. That's literally a speculation. You're so dense, my god.

>mustache twirling
I never thought of that, but that actually is an accurate description of Ardyn and how much of a substance-less, walking cliche he is. I guess whoever you were arguing with was pretty spot on and I'm glad there's others that agree that Ardyn is the worst villian in all of FF.
>>
>>384134063
If Tabata learned from his mistakes, why not?
>>
>>384134158
>get so blown the fuck out he's still trying to damage control it
>starts repeating himself because he knows it
The only step left is for you to deny it was you in the first place
>>
File: 1396204599008.png (35KB, 243x296px) Image search: [Google]
1396204599008.png
35KB, 243x296px
>>384116872
>>384117127

Honestly , the pnly problem with BOTW is that it lacks any true objectives like we have gotten used to in previous zelda titles.

Its a good game but it could definitely use a lot more objectives to do in the overworld
>>
>2018-1
>people still fall for bazztek's autism, lies and apologies for this game

Guess some things on this board will never chang
>>
>>384133954
He actually made me like the game a little less because he made me more aware of some flaws
>>
File: FINAL FANTASY XV_20170205004242.jpg (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV_20170205004242.jpg
366KB, 1920x1080px
>>384134507
I just ignore his shitposting.

XV was a disappointment.
>>
>>384134583
You are a dissapointment
>>
>>384134507
He really is childish
>>
>>384132148
>great dialogue
I just proved to you it doesn't
>good character moments
yeah, ardyn humming for no reason is a great character moment. truly sheds light on his character

>comfy
>meme buzzwords
Also, it's just snow and military buildings with eurobeat playing in the background, how is that even remotely comfy

>god tier
more buzzwords

>more you never played it arguments that will be rebutted by more you never played it arguments
>>
>>384134645
Not an argument
>>
>>384134794
>Gladio has more personality and character in him than Basch did in any scene
>Cosmogony lore is better than any lore in 12

>This retard is actually deluded enough to believe in that bullshit

Holy fuck, this is something else.
>>
>>384134761
Not an argument indeed retard. It was fact retard. You are a dissapointment
>>
>>384133340
>fuck man do Penelo and Fran even talk to each other?

on multiple fucking occasions. Did you play the game? The game even makes it a point to show that Penelope is almost always concerned about Fran's health because of how her body reacts to mist.

Idiot.
>>
Where the videogames at?
>>
>>384135046
It's his thing to shit talk about games he doesn't know shit about just to defend FFXV.

On a serious note, does this board know a more autistic shill than XV-kun? Even that guy from MGS threads is not as bad.
>>
>>384135046
Don't even bother, seriously. You'll lose hours of your life trying to argue something that goes ultimately nowhere.
>>
>>384135180
I don't know about shill but the anti crack shitposter (who frequents /a/ and /u/) is more autistic.

because he will blatantly evade bans to continue shitposting
>>
>>384135351
I think xv-kun does the same and he always says the bans don't count because it's one shitposter reporting him
>>
>>384134794
>Fran is a nothing character

No, no she's not. And at least everything we know about Fran is actually fucking shown.

>Iris

You speak of character who's development all occurs off screen and we are only told that she became a demonslayer.
>>
File: ban evading is no big deal.png (4KB, 440x95px) Image search: [Google]
ban evading is no big deal.png
4KB, 440x95px
>>384135180
Caramel is harmless and just wanted a good game to be announced
The only person that I know of would be barneyfag.
>>384135351
>because he will blatantly evade bans to continue shitposting
xv-kun was once banned 6+ times in a thread. He brags about ban evading too
>>
>>384126357
>It's as open world as W3 is, with as much invisible walls and unaccesible areas.
How about comparing it with a REAL open world like Xenoblade Chronicles X or Zelda: Breath of the Wild?

>No, have played all of them and XV has the best story content.
Please stop, you're embarassing yourself.

>No, through you learning it through the games events
Oh wow, totally what I paid 70$s for: just learning about the plot from someone else instead of witnessing it myself!
>>
>>384134794
>Iris is someone who has a crush on Noctis but knows she can't act on it because of his and her position, yet she still wants to help out anyway she can, once the plague sets in for good she decides she's not going to take any shit from these daemons and she becomes a daemon slayer, literally people call her daemon slayer iris.

Half of what you told me happen off screen. In fact we never see the Daemon Slayer at all.

>Fran is a nothing character.

You are wrong.

>Gladio has more personality and character in him than Basch did in any scene.

Wrong, again. Basch have a character arc, and he evolve in XII, and by the end he is a different person who learn trough experience. Gladio is a tough guy acting tough with less personality that a fucking potato. By the end of the game he is the same, only older.

> while Ignis goes through some real shit and real development.

Ignis become blind. That's it. Beside that, he is pretty much the same.

That's false. Ivalice had better lore, and its world is much richer in detail. The cosmology are a bunch of books with little shit in it.

>No it is not, it is extremely fucking boring

Coming from the guy who think that Eos and XV is interesting, uh.
>>
I haven't touched the game since Ep. Prompto came out
Does that retarded afrocuck music still plays during timed hunts? The devs can't be autistic enough to keep it forever, can they?
>>
>>384135510
That was just because NeithOF reporting me. He was just butthurt that I am right
>>
>>384135443
>he always says the bans don't count because it's one shitposter reporting him

just like the anti crack poster. He also claims one mod is out to get him
>>
>>384135703
the plot thickens
>>
>>384135645
Yeah i'm sure it's all an illuminati conspriacy
>>
>>384135645
why are you also banned on neogaf then
>>
Is XV kun here? i havnt been to these threads in a while
>>
>>384135131
>being a suicidal retard, constantly throwing herself into the face of danger for no reason, despite her importance to the survival of the world
>communicates with Noctis in such retarded, inefficient manner, as if impending chaos isn't looming large on the horizon
>can't even defend herself from Ardyn, despite how powerful she is
>can't give ring to Gentiana or Umbra to deliver to Noctis efficiently, instead of going on some goosehunt across Eos

Don't even get me started on how fucking retarded she is in KG. Also, for the fact alone that Stella and Noctis communicate through Cell and not through some teleportating dog with a notebook, they are better.
>>
>>384136019
yes. Didn't you read this very thread?
>>
>>384136019
Are you blind?
>>
File: FINAL FANTASY XV_20161201171251.png (2MB, 2686x1550px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV_20161201171251.png
2MB, 2686x1550px
>>384134794

Pic related is the comogony '''''Lore'''''
>>
>>384136019
yeah I haven't either

last time I was here, he wasn't for a long time but looks like he's back from whatever vacation or ban
>>
>>384136084
no thread is too long to read everything so i figured i would just ask. i just remember him being autistic as fuck and calling me matt over and over again and promising to never post again if i posted my tits. ofc he didnt keep his promise because hes a numale cuck
>>
>>384135907
UHHHH
>>
>>384136019
He's always here
>>
>>384133967
The fact that you are defending a game that decided to do a livestream saying "Look our game has a basic feature that has existed in open world games for nearly 15 years, off road driving. Our engine is not shit pls believe me shareholders" really says it all.

I cannot believe this is a "content patch", its more of a make up for lack of fucking decency, fuck this game.
>>
>>384135907
The Neogaf admin are out to get me.
>>
>>384136208
Wait when the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>384136396
>The Neogaf admin are out to get me.

they are out to get everyone
>>
I wonder what xv-kun is like irl. He probably lets out all his rage in /v/ and is a silent autist irl
>>
>>384134063
His track record is shit so far so no. He cannot make combat, thats a fact, stop defending his shitty inability to make a combat system. Fucking Disgusting that Nomura's creation was given to this waste of space.
>>
>>384136397
the timestamp says 05/01/17
>>
If FFXV turned out the same but with Toriyama as a director, would he defend him now?
>>
>>384136514
Considering he never replies on his twitter its very likely he is a big pussy irl.
>>
>>384136748
Yes he would
>>
>>384116530
>this is Final Fantasy.

Nope. It's Star Wars.
>>
>>384136757
He also defends xv non stop in twitter. He jsut holds back so he doesn't get banned
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=_bazztek&src=typd
>>
>>384136675
>the first time XV kun had a girl show him her tits was to get him to stop posting
He really does have the best villains.
>>
>>384136824
this is patrick
>>
>>384136748
Yeah, he used to shill on Nomura when the game was under him.

He's literally lusting for this game, no matter how much it'd change, what retarded decisions the devs went for and what a disappointment it turned out in the end.

XV-kun is a broken person, desu.
>>
>>384136914
Nomura is shit. I would never shill for him. Not in million year
>>
>>384136118
>That's all he was shown doing thus that is all he was ever shown to do
What the fuck kind of logic is this? Do you confirmation or even the least bit of compelling evidence to back up the fact that that's all he would be doing?

The new clips would show the exact same thing, because the old clip is an accurate representation of the game. Bullets bounce off Pompto without him even reacting and have as much impact as small rubber bouncy balls.

>Do you have proof showing otherwise?
And do you have proof that's all he would be doing throughout the course of the entire game? No? Ok so shut the fuck up already you stupid fucking cunt.
You are literally speculating.

>But apparently you have and it's somehow better than the current Prompto gameplay? Based on what?
You're the one who started Versus Prompto to XV Prompto. I never once even said that it's better than EP Prompto, and I'm only challenging you on the fact that you think those 4 seconds of Versus Prompto is somehow indicative of all that's there to it based on literally no evidence and only speculation. I did however compared EP Prompto to modern day third person shooters, saying it plays, feels, behaves like shit compared to them and when criticizing the game, I talk about it generally and not related to Versus, which you are clinging to. To make an argument for Versus would be retarded because I don't even know enough information, nor have merit, as well as compared to other TPS's, EP Prompto is a shit experience from gunplay to story.
>>
File: 1497502461739.jpg (1MB, 1816x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1497502461739.jpg
1MB, 1816x3328px
>>384136914
He switched his entire view right after it was announced all the versus stuff was cut
>>384137436
Trying to hard to impersonate him
>>
>>384136697
>Hey that shit is so forgettable that anyone would forget that even happens because the characters have absolutely no chemisty or good dynamic at all. That's why I asked because I couldn't remember because the game was so bland.

I experience this with XV, along with many other people.
>>
>open world will eventually kill every series I love

fuck you millennials
>>
>>384137646
Will never stop cracking me up
This guy's been such a joke over these past 4 years
>>
>>384137563
>You see Gladio get a completely clear mind and even start calling Noctis "your highness", showing how much he's gone from being completely against Noctis into someone who respects him dearly and who is no longer rage filled or quick to anger, he developed his mind and attitude to being someone who was extremely tough and down on Noctis to someone who was up and highly respected Noctis.

Hey that shit is so forgettable that anyone would forget that even happens because the characters have absolutely no chemisty or good dynamic at all. That's why I asked because I couldn't remember because the game was so bland.

Not even any other FF character went through what Ignis did. Every single one of the characters grows, you see Ignis take control of his blindness, he went from someone who did things for everyone from cooking, cleaning, driving, advising battle strategies and more to someone who everyone then had to help as he struggled with his blindness, and his struggle was then coming to terms with that and him trying to regain his own self in spite of that to overcome that, which he did showing more resolve and courage for someone in his position than any FF character has ever shown, and then he became daredevil 10 years later because he trained himself to get better.

Hey that shit is so forgettable that anyone would forget that even happens because the characters have absolutely no chemisty or good dynamic at all. That's why I asked because I couldn't remember because the game was so bland.
>>
File: 1488445526075.png (89KB, 313x325px) Image search: [Google]
1488445526075.png
89KB, 313x325px
>>384137563
You are 100% wrong, and you know it.

>ib4: n-not an argument.

I don't care.
>>
>>384112928
the problem is they sold it as an RPG
its not, its an action game
I mean come the fuck on there is basically 0 customization its just lvl up and walk ahead.
>>
>>384137834
Xenoblade X
Car there is also giant robot
FFXV doesn't have pilotable giant robots
therefore FFXV is shit
>>
>>384137834
The car is fucking shit and worse than the snow mobile, but anyways here are some open world games more detailed than XV and have more things going on too.

Xenoblade X
Witcher 3 with Horses
Grand Theft Auto V and IV
Saints Row III and IV
ARK Survival Evolved
Horizon
Sunset Overdrive
MGS V
BotW
Far Cry games
Assassin's shit
Ghost Recon Wildlands

The list goes on and on.
>>
>>384138150
That's the irony: wanting to have RPG roots dumbed down the action elements so bad, it's an offence to the entire genre to call FFXV an action game.
>>
File: Battle_(8).jpg (440KB, 1362x766px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_(8).jpg
440KB, 1362x766px
>>384138283
>Kingdom Hearts III has pilotable giant robots
>FFXV doesn't
truly the best video games feature pilotable giant robots
>>
>>384138292
Has there ever been an action game that is designed around holding the attack button?
>>
>>384138441
Type-0 :^)
>>
>>384138392
Yep, I honestly dislike KH universe cause I find it too bizarre for my taste, but that KH3 trailer alone is already better than FFXV mess
>>
Do you think they'll ever release a GOTY edition with all the story DLCs?
>>
>>384138665
PC masterace
>>
>>384138665
In a few years probably, maybe with the PC version. But at that point it will have so muhc weird shit like multiplayer, character creator etc.
I'd pirate it
>>
>>384138883
It's slowly transitioning into a korean mmo
>>
>>384137436
Yet your twitter is you constantly reposting kingdom hearts shit. Lol inconsistent as fuck
>>
>>384139139
>inb4 "i-i did it for toy story"
>"i-i only bought every KH game including 0.2 because shitposts"
>>
File: krabs.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
krabs.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>Almost 400 posts
>64 IPs
>>
>>384137834
"graphics, detail, tri/poly count!"

So fucking what? Its a graphics engine incapable of doing anything decent outside of graphics.
>>
>>384138287
XV is better than BotW in every way.
>>
>>384137752
You mean gen z. The millennials are a lot older than you think my dude.
>>
File: 1482003993462.png (2MB, 2136x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1482003993462.png
2MB, 2136x1302px
>>384138976
>No I didn't
>obviously did, posts were after getting banned from neogaf
>I literally fucking say I was only speculating about the game
>then strongly believed they were sisters months later
>>
>>384138670
>No, her performing the rites with the summons is what she has to do despite the risk involved
Why the fuck doesn't she have tight as hell security with her at all times? Even the nifs don't want to bring about the World of Ruin so why is she always travelling alone and not accompanied by security?

>Oh yeah hey this technology advanced empire that can hack cellphones totally can't track them if Luna was to use one to communicate with Noctis on.

>You do realize they use the book to keep their messages intact as secret between the two of them and Niflheim cannot intercept the messages nor can they hack it.

Yet Noctis constantly talks on his phone throughout the game without even worrying about being traced, even when he was being hunted by Nifs at the beginning of the game. You'd think that the royal line as well as Luna would have secure, unhackable connections, but no for some unexplained reason. Also, you're implying that the book couldn't have easily fell off umbra's back since it's fucking held in place by a thin band. Also, the nifs could easily intercept Umbra as well.

So she literally cannot defend herself at all or put up a fight in any case and can only service Noctis and hardly heal people? She sounds pretty fucking weak, meanwhile Stella was about to go toe to toe with Noctis, depsite Noctis even telling her how much power he has.

>"m-muh duty"
Retarded in-game explanation to cover up a flaw in the plot.
Literally why? Just give it to Gentiana or Umbra and deliver it in a second.
>>
>>384139686
Of course it's not a car
It's better than a car
and my 4 party members can have each, different ones.
FFXV is pathetic
>>
>>384137834
Yes Devs adding shit that should be a base fucking staple in an open world game almost a year later is a bad thing as it helps to highlight the utter disaster this games development really was.

Stop posting those silly "cinematic" webm's they're fucking laughable.

Understand XV kun. This game is bad because people like you exist you understand that right? Square knows they can cut corners, fuck with development teams, cut and replace vital dev members to work on just churning more games out with all hype and no substance, because people like you will always be there to defend them, you see the foundation for a good game and say "Well it must be good" when it is clearly very empty and devoid of any real developer passion. This industry will only get better, when people like you die off.
>>
File: FFXV-Graphics.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-Graphics.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>384139686
>same level of graphical detail and at the same height of tech
Interesting.
>>
>>384139686
>thinks he's clever if he just regurgitates post I made

>the exact same thing he said applies to XV in the same manner and actually serves to sheds light on his hypocrisy
>>
>>384134462

>waaah this game tells me what to do it's so close
>waaah this game tells me to do whatever I want it's so open

go die
>>
>>384140029
>XV lets you drive a car
Too bad the car is entirely on rails, it's a glorified loading screen.
>>
File: 1484365968663.png (1MB, 1023x978px) Image search: [Google]
1484365968663.png
1MB, 1023x978px
>>384140029
>KH3 lets you have fun
>FFXV doesn't
>>
File: 12122563212.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12122563212.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>384139835
tfw Barry is trying to defend the game with "Look at the graphics" on an engine dedicated to just graphics and being shit at pretty much everything else and it still fails on doing decent rocky terrain and water.
>>
>>384140029
>this game isn't exactly like this game
>that means it's bad
w e w
>>384140161
Nuh uh they patched in a monstah truck 8 months after release. Aren't you excited to replay the disappointment eight months later
>>
>>384140029
>you can tap to attack

You can tap to execute the first attack animation in a chain of attack animations enabled by holding the attack button.

So yes, you can continuously spam the first attack animation in the chain, but why do that when holding is better? The game was designed with Hold O in mind. Also, repeated tapping registers the same as holding the attack button.
>>
>>384140270
>Aren't you excited to replay the disappointment eight months later
Perhaps if I hadn't sold it immediately upon beating it, really does beg the question of how they are literally got away with selling a demo for $60 though.
>>
File: DCpSehOUAAAISJ-.jpg-large.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DCpSehOUAAAISJ-.jpg-large.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
XV is uglee.

U-G-L-E-E
>>
>>384140029
Manually swapping weapons which are incredibly fucking shallow to being with is not a good thing. I would take the crunchy, responsiveness and flashy animations of KH over XV's shitty animated, unresponsive, hold down button which feels awful to do combat. Also why the fuck does anyone care about driving a car? I sure as shit don't nor does any other fan wanting a game focused on ACTION COMBAT.

I sincerely, unironically hope you take your own life tonight.
>>
File: stop.jpg (60KB, 832x467px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
60KB, 832x467px
>Play through the game.
>Don't get all the shit but get most of it.
>Good time but kidna flawed but we are all flawed that's what makes us unique huh really makes you think 4/5.

>Now the game is getting """"fixed""" and its personality is slowing being eroded away.
>DLC content to add more bullshit to finished story.
>Power rangers autism.

This pretty exemplifies everything wrong with "gamers" and why video games will never be a real artform.
>>
>>384140524
And the car isn't even seamless. There's literally a menu before you can even ride in it, and getting out fades to black. Everything is so fucking cumbersome in this game.
>>
I never played the game, but did see all the "gameplay" trailers they released. I'm guessing this game doesn't play anything like the trailers they showed, huh?
>>
>>384140532
>just speculation
>Luna being confirmed to be a nox Fleuret just confirms that Stella and Luna are sisters
wow
>>
>>384140029
KH actually has this.
>responsive attack animations
>tabbing attack instead of holding down a button because it hurt the directors hands
>aerial attacks
>boss fights that actually work with mechanics large or small
>an aerial launch attack
>kinaesthetics
>>
Wait did xv-kun not go sleep after the thread about Nomura and Tabata? Does that mean he kept going for over 24 hours?
>>
>>384140623
(You), gamer, have no standards and are literally killing video games with your shit taste
>>
Did XV ever has a good thread?
>>
>>384140774
Do you mean the "based nomura" thread yesterday?
>>
>>384140029
Drive a car. That was originally on rails. And requires a menu to start. Just to drive on long roads across empty areas.

Cunt.
>>
>>384140774
i missed that thread, I thought he just got on with this thread lmao. but even this one has been up for a long time
>>
>>384140854
nah
>>
>>384140758
>There are people who will defend XV not having launchers
>>
>>384140758
>tabbing
kek I see what you did there
>>
>>384140774
This wouldn't even be the first time.
>>
>>384140854
That one thread were the guy got it early and posted screenshot right at the pint where the game goes linear and luna gets stabbed was alright
>>
File: FFXV-Graphics.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-Graphics.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384140921
>XV looks graphically superior
Interesting.
>>
>>384140921
Witcher 3 actually had a vision and finished it. I say that as someone who doesn't enjoy witcher games.
>>
File: 1480394243316.jpg (467KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480394243316.jpg
467KB, 1920x1080px
>>384140921
It applies to XV one hundred percent.
>>
>>384141236
>I'm going ghost!
>>
>>384141092
I quite enjoyed the threads a little after when they got to the end of the game and showed the easy as fuck QTE bossbattle, along with Ifrit's retarded flips and Bahamut's pointless summon,

Good times.
>>
>>384112928
XV-kun is possibly one of the most pathetic human beings I have ever seen, probably in my top 2
>>
One thing i really disliked was the vegetation, most of it at least. Especially in the first desert area, literally just flat 2 grass sprites that might as well be from FF14. It looked pretty bad when you see the huge bird fly away and bushes and grass just wips back and forth, at least the Duscae area looked a bit better
>>
File: Cindy dies.webm (1MB, 630x365px) Image search: [Google]
Cindy dies.webm
1MB, 630x365px
>>384141236
wow spoilers I've only gotten up to the part where Cindy dies
>>
>>384141363
Who is the other one and why is it ACfag?
>>
>>384141236
>gladio returning from his dlc episode
>>
File: 1497647985096.png (646KB, 929x726px) Image search: [Google]
1497647985096.png
646KB, 929x726px
>>384141456
>>
>>384141556
>implying it's not barneyfag
>>
File: 1490917875040.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490917875040.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>384141456
I think you'll especially love the part where the cast dies due to terrible flying controls and the game ends, allowing you to move on to a better, probably more important game. It's a great sequence. One of the best in FF
>>
>>384141805
>Go through entire main story without getting a single game over
>Get the Type F and immediately get a game over
Anyone else only die from this thing?
>>
>>384116872
This
>>
>>384141805
I once hit another car while landing and it ltook like 60 seconds for the game over screen to show up. Shit's weird
>>
What games are you looking forward to xv-kun?
>>
>>384142136
Final Fantasy XV Update Roadmap
Final Fantasy XV Episode Ignis
Final Fantasy Gamescom Big Announcement
Final Fantasy Fishing VR
>>
>>384141875
You constantly harp on these two extracts like there was not a huge time difference between the two. When it comes to Luna/Stella discussions just ignore Barry guys, he has a track record of being consistently wrong about her.
>>
>>384142287
>Game getting key story content a year after its release
>People in this very thread will defend this
>>
>>384139802
So they can't each sit in a car and it's not as good as XVs car, also XCX is emptier than even the emptiest part of XV.

>>384139810
No, all you are doing is highlighting how much of an insufferable cunt you are because you are made that devs are adding things that improve the game while the driving in XV is better than other open world driving and is actually fun, in addition to the game visually doing far more and technically doing far more than other open world games with offroad car with giant monsters in addition to aerial combat.

Stop getting triggered over a bit of fucking motion blur you little autist.

Understand, cunt. The game is great because people like me are in the majority who approve of devs improving their games over time. The dev team got what they could get done in the time frame they were given and now they are adding things they wanted to put in but couldnt because of contraints preventing them before. Stop fucking acting like it doesnt' count that it has offroad driving now, this is permantly in the game now and any and all versions of the game now has it, the PC version will have it and, and the latest version of the game is what anyone should actually be judging.

You're so fucking triggered because your shitposts about onrails driving are no longer valid which is why you are trying so hard to discredit the fact that you can drive offroad.
>>
>>384142637
already ban evading I see
>>
>>384142693
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1478957970069.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478957970069.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>>384141236
nuthin persnnel, kiddo
>>
>>384142528
Only XV-kun defend this
>>
>>384142738
Well of course, I'm not the one ban evading
>>
File: 1500219782153.png (543KB, 635x475px) Image search: [Google]
1500219782153.png
543KB, 635x475px
>>384135645
My poor sides...
>>
File: 1481414859416.jpg (11KB, 236x219px) Image search: [Google]
1481414859416.jpg
11KB, 236x219px
>>384141805
The TYPE F is completely useless, to be honest. You only need it to get in one shitty dungeon.

>mfw the first thing I did when I got the airship was head to the island.
>mfw invisible walls.
>>
>>384142637
>The game is great because people like me are in the majority who approve of devs improving their games over time.
Typically 'improving the game over time' doesn't mean putting in things that should've been on the disc day one.
>>
>>384140161
>I have literally no clue what I'm talking about.

See >>384137834
>>384133967

>>384140758
>responsive attack animations
XV does too

>>tabbing attack instead of holding down a button because it hurt the directors hands
You can tap to attack in XV too as well as directional inputs

>aerial attacks
XV has this with mutiple weapons as well as warps

>>boss fights that actually work with mechanics large or small
So does XV with Aranea, Ravus, Ifrit, Cor, Gilgamesh

>>an aerial launch attack
Why would XV need this when it has vulnerable state on the ground anyway? KH doesn't have directional inputs, or warpstrikes, or manual weapon switching

>>kinaesthetics
No, XV has bare better animation, graphics and aesthetic than KH has ever had.
>>
>>384143069
>See
See what
>>
>All these deleted posts
>he came back just to argue despite warning/bans and thus rule breaking
Dedication, I respect that. Truly an inspirational poster, ganbare!
>>
>>384143069
>see my deleted posts as I'm currently ban evading
Are you stupid
>>
>>384143224
why does he keep doing it? he's so fucking weird
>>
>>384143496
attention whoring
>>
>>384140864
So you are another retard who has no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

>>384140338
No you can tap attack to do the combo in it's entirety right up to the finisher. You never once have to hold anything, you are better off tapping because you get manual finishers that way. The game was not designed around holding, it was designed around tapping and they added the holding in just as an extra thing. By your logic you only hold to attack in smash bros

>>384140524
But that's wrong because weapon switching brings so much depth to the system by allowing you to swap weapon on the fly to change up combos and attack right there on the spot. XV is not any less responsive than KH is, and XV is far better animated than KH is, holding a button is never needed, you can and do tap to attack and you are better off doing so.

Why are you constantly shitting on there being an onrails car if you don't care about wanting to drive off road? Now you can drive off road and it's great, and people have said they wanted it for ages.

I seriously hope you kill yourself accidentally because that way you can't stop it and feel regret.

>>384140650
You literally press X to get in the car and that is it, it is directly seamless and there isn't a loading screen, that fade to black is literally a fucking overlay, it doesn't change that it is seamless, as if getting out of the car seamless too. You literally have no clue what you are even talking about.
>>
>>384143748
>you are better off tapping
It doesn't matter what's more efficient since the game is so easy and death is literally an impossibility.
>>
>>384143496
Autism.
Maybe this place is the one who gives him attention for his views.
I can't help but think dissing XV in real life next to him will end up in getting glassed.
>>
File: XVPS427.webm (2MB, 800x374px) Image search: [Google]
XVPS427.webm
2MB, 800x374px
>>384141146
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/njUsrpCEJsDcbkg5Elrk0w/

>Literally posting this fucking clip from months before the game was even out because he knows he is fucking destroyed when using actual game footage post release

>>384141236
>>384142797
>https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/ucaEwy3I50PQjbMJwDHEVw/
>posts a screencap from a japanese only demo instead of the actual main game

Jesus christ this faggot is literally on suicide watch because he can't deal with XV being a great looking game.
>>
>>384144114
>then posts touched up webms
Dude just record your gameplay with the inbuilt options or get a capture card. What better proof then from the game itself?
>>
>>384142321
Except I have been consistently right about who Luna is and what she does in the game in addition to who she is as a character and her importance in the plot.
>>
Why was Tidus the FF protagonist with the most depth?
>>
File: 1484324644933.jpg (778KB, 1282x2467px) Image search: [Google]
1484324644933.jpg
778KB, 1282x2467px
>>384144508
>Except I have been consistently right
kek no you haven't. You claimed luna was stella in the 2013 trailers and You claimed luna was a guest party member.
You even made up an excuses about it.
>>
>>384143949
>b-but that doesn't count
Not an argument

>>384144363
>b-but those post release webms don't count, only these outdated pics prerelease showing bugs count!?

So are you denying that that webm isn't how XV would look like on PC anyway? That footage is from the game, what the fuck does it matter if motion blur was applied to it, you can add motion blur on actual PC games too which means on XV when it's on PC it would be able to look just like that anyway.
>>
File: DCpeVT4UAAA5t8Y.jpg-large.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DCpeVT4UAAA5t8Y.jpg-large.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>384144114
XV is disgusting. Horrible artstyle comprising of abandoned shacks and broken telephone poles only adds insult to injury.
>>
>>384145201
Not that guy, but do you actually think the PC version wil ladd tons of motion blur, aspect ratio black bars, crank the contrast up etc.?
Imo all those touched up webms look worse than the normal game.
I don't want another Order 1886
>>
>>384145201
Every modern game would look better on PC, you dingus. What kind of argument even is that? With how it is right now on consoles in it's current stat, XV looks like ass.
>>
>>384145201
>XV would look like on PC anyway
>implying
Game wouldn't look like a motion blurred mess attempting to be a cinematic movie, that's what.
Plus there was that card test they did months back, that's a more accurate display.
>>
>>384144857
Yes I did you fucking idiot

I from the get go raised 4 different possiblities of what would happen and one of the things I said ended up happening.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144102016&postcount=965

I called you out in the last thread over this shit, stop fucking ignoring what speculation was which is what those posts were at the time because the game wasn't even out yet.

I literally fucking say I was only speculating about the game before I got banned there here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144102016&postcount=965

And you are full of fucking shit because everything I said there is the truth back when that information was current, just because things change AFTEr I fucking say it doesn't mean I wasn't right at that time you fucking moron.

By your logic if in 2011 you tell your friend that FF Versus XIII is coming out for PS3, you aren't lying because that is what you have been instructed to know based on official info, so when it gets turned into FFXV years later that doesn't make you a liar for having said that thing back in 2011, it just means the official info changed after the fact.
>>
>>384145201
The fact that you even have to "touch up" footage from the game shows that you yourself aren't even confident with the way it looks. It brings your insecurities with the game into the forefront.
>>
>>384120953
Fuck off, Versusfat.
>>
>>384145201
If anything it will look like that nvidia tech demo thing they did a while ago. So basicly more vegetation, better lighting etc the usual PC advantages. Not just contrast, motionblur, 21:9 shit
>>
>>384145842
He'd probably go nuts if someone else would do it with another game to prove anything
>>
Are Square fans the most autistic now that pokemon has its own board?
>>
>>384145745
Your copypasta from your deleted post does not help you
>And you are full of fucking shit because everything I said there is the truth back when that information was current
You claimed Luna was stella in 2013. Even though everyone knows it was still stella and Ferrari's storyboards proved it too. You literally ignored the news that Luna was no longer a guest party member and threw a temper tantrum when you found out.
You literally ignored facts to further your own shitposting. And no amount of pathetic comebacks and "no u" will change that
>>
>>384140717
Nope. Not even the demo they released played like the final product
>>
>>384146070
That same person did Nier:A, Horizon and other games, just link those and claim XV can't touch these graphics.
>>
>>384146212
Square fans are fine, the fanboys that think everything si shit excpet for one thing are the bad ones. But that applies to most fanboys
>>
>>384112928
it was fun I guess but I got sick of the five minute loading screens and the 3 minute car rides
>>
File: XVPS437.webm (2MB, 740x346px) Image search: [Google]
XVPS437.webm
2MB, 740x346px
>>384145342
>So incapable of posting his own images he literally has to save some random twitter image

Man you're full of shit and have no argument.

>>384145491
You can add things like motion blur on PC, you can modify image contrast to. No one said you have to put black bars up.

>>384145675
It's the argument of you trying to ignore the fact that XV will come to PC and that even with motion blur added these webms are still console footage that look great already. XV is the second best looking open world game on console at its scale, only Horizon looks better.

>>384145731
It would look even better than these webms which is the fucking point, these webms already look good and the PC version would be even better.

>>384145842
First of all I don't make these webms, some guy called Sunhillegend on twitter does and he does them for a bunch of games https://twitter.com/SunhiLegend

Including even the recent KH3 footage

>>384145916
You act like you can't add things like contrast and motion blur and different rendering ratios to games?
>>
File: 1498382404386.webm (1MB, 800x374px) Image search: [Google]
1498382404386.webm
1MB, 800x374px
>>384146414
XV can't touch these graphics.
>>
>>384141921
>Anyone else only die from this thing?

yes. I only flew the type F once to try it out only because there was a trophy attached to it.

I swore I nailed the landing but apparently I was not pixel perfect so I bounced off the ground, went a little bit off road, and got a game over.
>>
>>384146484
WHy the fuck would you want to add more motion blur and crank up the contrast though. If you actually think itlooks better yuo might be blind. I bet you also love over the top ENB Skyrim an GTA
>>
>>384146484
Do you really want to play the game like this when it comes out on PC?
Being blinded everytime you look at the ground?
>>
File: 1498379187459.webm (3MB, 700x380px) Image search: [Google]
1498379187459.webm
3MB, 700x380px
>>384146542
XV can't touch these graphics.
>>
>>384146836
>>384146542
>xv-kun will take these posts too serious once again
>>
File: 1460143806560.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460143806560.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>384146836
Even XIV looks better than XV
>>
>>384146271
Yes it does because it literlaly proves your bullshit assertion wrong.

>You claimed Luna was stella in 2013.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144102016&postcount=965
>Either Stella uses Luna as an alias, Stella was renamed to Luna, the character of Stella was changed and a new character who resembles her was made in her place and named Luna, or Stella and Luna both exist as two different characters.

And once it was revealed in that Stella was changed to Luna, I had said that 2013 Stella may have already been Luna anyway since such little change happened to her design from 2013 Stella to Luna, and because 2013 Stella was now suddenly childhood friends with Noctis just like Luna is, where I had said that 2013 Stella was Stella in name only, may as well have been Luna, hence why I also called her Luna on occasion, after the fact.

>Even though everyone knows it was still stella and Ferrari's storyboards proved it too.
See above, that storyboard literally proves that 2013 Stella is not he same character as Versus Stella because she is suddenly childhod friends with Noctis and what we see of 2013 Stella looks inline with what we know of Luna as far as what she does and who she is associated with.

I only ever talked about Luna in the party because it was fucking massively reported as being so, but that turned out to be a mistranslation that got mass reported and wasn't cleared up for months later, and then YOU fucking acted as if it wasn't a mistranslated and that I was somehow wrong even though I wasn't the source of the news, I was only relaying the news you fucking goddamn sack of cunts.
>>
>>384147068
XIV actualyl does look pretty nice every now and then for an MMO. Espacially with each new add on. At least it's consistent and man those Ex fights
>>
It's a good game, don't worry. It's just that the 2nd part of the game is really rushed. Kinda like Xenogears 2nd disc. You just KNOW that they planned so much more and it's really jarring how unfinised and rushed it is.
>>
File: XIV-XV.jpg (1MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
XIV-XV.jpg
1MB, 1920x2160px
>>384147068
>he's seriously this retarded
>>
>>384147103
The 2013 trailer, not in 2013. Re-read the post chain I already said 2013 trailers but if you want to screech at me whatever
>I had said that 2013 Stella may have been
>may
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/334723252/#334742112
>Kill yourself already Kagari, the 2013 girl is already confirmed to be Luna by the GI interview that confirmed that Stella was change to Luna when Versus became XV in 2012.
kek, the archive doesn't lie son. You were claiming it was confirmed on multiple occasions. There is difference between speculating and yelling at people that you are right
>I was somehow wrong
You were when you tried to deny the news like in the screencap.
>>
File: cherry_picker.jpg (23KB, 380x354px) Image search: [Google]
cherry_picker.jpg
23KB, 380x354px
>>384148001
>ingame screenshot vs cutscene
>>
File: FINAL FANTASY XV_20170715193314.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV_20170715193314.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384148001
>ingame vs cutscene

>>384147068

Uh, you right. Its a better game too overall.
>>
File: 1498923423426.png (588KB, 734x613px) Image search: [Google]
1498923423426.png
588KB, 734x613px
>>384148752
>Those PS2 texture.
>>
>>384148752
It's weird that they let you drive around with the boat even though some parts of Altissia were clearly not meant to be seen up close
>>
Funny enough, Lyse look better. And is a far more memorable character that Non-Stella.
>>
>>384148752
The background looks completely garbage
>>
>>384149030
Don't worry, Altissia will look fine once the game leave early access.
>>
>>384148752
The water makes me so depressed
>>
>>384149104
It's seriously ugly. I was so excited to visit it after seeing all the trailers, I thought it would be this whimsical city on the sea like Venice, but with more fantasy, but all it amounted to was a visual representation of a wet fart.
>>
File: FINAL FANTASY XV_20170715193240.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV_20170715193240.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>384149104
Altissia in general look pretty shitty compared to others areas in the game. But sadly, is the only town in XV beside Lestallum that also look like shit.
>>
File: DCpSAdhU0AA2PHg.jpg-large.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DCpSAdhU0AA2PHg.jpg-large.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>384149356
amen
>>
>>384149356
Where are the shadows
>>
>>384149520
They went to the same place as the script.
>>
>>384149356
For an engine called luminous, the lighting is pretty weird sometimes
>>
File: 1489522007694.png (610KB, 3404x4024px) Image search: [Google]
1489522007694.png
610KB, 3404x4024px
>>384149691
kek
>>
File: 423422344213.png (2MB, 1813x2116px) Image search: [Google]
423422344213.png
2MB, 1813x2116px
>>384149326
For me, the saddest thing was the fact that you can't explore all of it, but only a very small part from the city. Like, what the fuck? they hyped this city so much, it was the more impressive shit in the E3'13 trailer, and in the end this is the result?
>>
>>384149693
I'm pretty sure it has everything to do with hardware limitations but I may be wrong.
I would love to see the game run on a competent hardware, just out of curiousity.
>>
>>384143069
You don't know what Kinaesthetics are. Don't ever speak on what game design is ever again you fucking waste of skin, holy hell.
>>
File: 1497362399698.jpg (34KB, 556x518px) Image search: [Google]
1497362399698.jpg
34KB, 556x518px
>>384149691
>>
>pc cucks
>grapes
>>
>>384149873
At least you visited inside it. Which is more than I can say for that Tenebrae place later on int eh game
>>
>>384149873
Marketing for this game was very deceptive and disingenuous. I remember that trailer that showed sweeping close-up shots of Tenebrae right before it showed Altissia, and I don't know how anyone could have thought that we were not going to be able to explore it.
>>
>>384149873
literally everything remotely interesting located behind invisible walls
>>
>>384150354
Yup, the Omen trailer is legit false advertising, as is pic related.
>>
File: FINAL FANTASY XV_20161205062118.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV_20161205062118.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>384148220
>>384148752
>both are in game cutscenes rendered in real time
>He doens't know XV uses the same exact models in all real time situations for everything

>>384148752
>Reposts the same cherrypicked image again after he got BTFO
>https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gSPDDld9P0o8VGhaNF0PGA/

>>384148892
>>384149104
>>384149219
>>384149356
>>384149515
>Samefags again too

>>384149520
In the game.
>>
>>384150354
Same with daytime shots of Insomnia and shit.
No Insomnia prolouge+escape in game is still the biggest crime
>>
>>384146484
>Hypotheticals
What is this, arguing about Versus being better than XV?
It's a touched up edit that wouldn't reflect how the port would turn out or allow for settings to be altered, how about when the game gets a port we can compare how much more powerful it truly gets.
Plus why would you even want motion blur in an action game? Don't need to mask the fps if it's 60fps on a PC and some may want to see things moving on the screen in an action game.
>>
>>384149934
I kinda ignored his post at first but that dumb faggot seriously tried to make a connection between kinaesthetics and aesthetics
It truly is mindbogglingly
>>
>>384150524
>both are in game cutscenes rendered in real time

the XIV pic has a dialogue box. Cutcenes don't have those. They have subtitles
>>
>>384150524
Why do you always open the item menu when you take screenshots? Does it still improve the image quality like it did in platinum demo? Cause every single one of your screenshots always has the items menu open
>>
>>384150107
>no section where you explore the daemon infested Gralea
>ep prompto never did this
Just give me more city shit.
>>
>>384150514
>main heroine that is in the game for like 5 minutes is front and center on the key art

What the fuck were they thinking? Also, I love how they try to overplay the concept of war and Nifleheim army in XV when that idea is so pushed far back into the background that this really does come off as misleading.
>>
I think the only time i was impressed by the visuals in XV was the underwater dungeon, but only because it's one of the only places in the game that actually has consistency in artsyle and visuals
>>
>>384150880
the hell is Gralea? Something that was casually mentioned once in the main game and that was it?
>>
File: ff15regalia.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ff15regalia.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>384112928
Because its a bad final fantasy.

Bad executed story
Bad executed characters
Ok combat system and graphics.

You'll know as you start progressing the main story, you can finish it in 15hours.
>>
>>384146542
>Literally and unironically a cinematic experience

Can't even really call this a game
>>
>>384150514
Is this a FFX wedding scene ripoff?
>>
>>384149873
The E32013 Altissia footage was entirely CGI mocked up to look like gameplay, it was as fake shit. Also it looked worse graphically in that mocked up CGI too because it used low quality assets and the water is a billion times worse in 2013 than any time after.

>>384149934
Says the faggot talking out of his ass the entire thread.
>>
>>384151126
That city in Chapter 13, Niflheim's capital. Main reason they're going there because crystal. But you just end up in that fucking Keep.
>>
>>384151328
That hellhole had an actual name outside of "Imperial Capital"?
>>
File: 1516.webm (3MB, 800x375px) Image search: [Google]
1516.webm
3MB, 800x375px
>>384146612

Because it makes things looks more realistic and standout more.
>>
>>384151220
Where the fuck do you keep getting that it was CGI from? It's obviously in-engine but very bullshot in execution. I literally cannot find one source that says it was CGI and people on Faq are saying it's in-engine.
>>
File: XXmJ4nu.webm (1MB, 800x374px) Image search: [Google]
XXmJ4nu.webm
1MB, 800x374px
>>384150702
Because it pauses the game instantly and easier to get screenshots, especially for mid motion stuff. There is too much delay when pressing share button to get good timed shots otherwise so it's better to do that to pause it first.

>>384151126
This is Gralea.
>>
File: ffxvedited19.webm (3MB, 800x374px) Image search: [Google]
ffxvedited19.webm
3MB, 800x374px
>>384146612
>>
>>384151446
Loading screen and one or two name drops.
I get you though.
>>
>>384151486
He got it from the may 2016 4chan leaker
>>
>>384151220
Just as a game developer myself I want to say that making a CGI fake of gameplay would be harder than just recording WIP inengine stuff and doctoring it afterwards with cuts
>>
>>384151506
So? In 99% of your screenshots you just stand around. Go take some screenshots without it
>>
>>384151486
In 2015 one of the heads of Visual Works Studio included previs versions of the Altissia invasion in the CGI showreel he was showing which included some alternate shots of Noctis running up to the Leviathan and standing on top of an airship.
>>
>>384151917
Link us
>>
File: gralea_ffxv.jpg (4MB, 3848x2216px) Image search: [Google]
gralea_ffxv.jpg
4MB, 3848x2216px
>>384151506
And here is a full shot of Gralea in CGI image that was only in the artbook
>>
>>384152214
>biggest blueball
>>
>>384152214
it looks like they built a crater in the city
>>
>>384152036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaQUZ-DeYMU

and for comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU

The visual works montage footage actually looks like CGI, it's much cleaner, but the announcement trailer looks straight up like in-engine.
>>
>>384152036
https://youtu.be/gyt9xZCx_YY?t=17m24s

You can see it also included an unfinished version of the CGI "establishing" shot of Altissia too
>>
>>384150702
>>384150702
Because it hides the jaggies and the image looks sharper that way. He knows this.
>>
>>384152614
It was CGI but created using the game assets they had at the time instead of full blown like tye regis vs iedolas scene.

Basically any Altissia "gameplay" from is CGI made using game assets but still it was CGI mocked up to look like gameplay. The insomnia gameplay from 2013 was real in engine on a PC according to both Nomura and Tabata
>>
>>384150524
Well done, facing a wall is the only way that place look good.
>>
File: FINAL FANTASY XV_20161206155800.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV_20161206155800.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384153275
>>
File: FFXV-Combat.webm (3MB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-Combat.webm
3MB, 600x350px
>People will defend this
>>
>>384153403
Where are their shadows
>>
>>384117823
it's nice when you can tell that someone didn't actually play the game from the third sentence of their post, thanks for saving me some time m8.
>>
>>384153423
>retard will keep reposting webm of retard playing like shit because he's a retard
At least you tried.
>>
File: FINAL-FANTASY-XV_20161201020815.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL-FANTASY-XV_20161201020815.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>384153528
Right under them, you know it's night time and Noctis shadow is cutoff the frame because of where he's standing plus he's blocking part of Ignis's shadow right?
>>
>>384153572
>retard will keep reposting webm of retard playing like shit because he's a retard
Yeah it's really pathetic when xv-kun does it, especially when he's trying desperately to defend the holding one-button gameplay
>>
>>384119609
>You literally are present for most of the empire's actions from the start of the game,
Fucking bullshit and you know it.

Almost everything the empire does and talks about, your merry crew has nothing to do with.
>>
>>384153549
Literally not an argument.

>>384153768
Oh it's cute that you're trying after getting BTFO
>>
One thing the game does good, outside of cities at least, is the sense of scale. It's a shame we only got to see duscae. I would have loved to explore everywhere else if it was that big
>>
>>384153963
>after getting BTFO
Aren't you currently ban evading
>>
File: FFXV-Combat2.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-Combat2.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>People will defend this
>>
>>384154043
What does that have to do with the posts themselves you deflecting faggot?

>>384154154
More like you're the retard who keeps reposting webms of retards playing like shit while ignoring shields, warping, magic etc
>>
Is this a new record? He has been up for like 28 hours
>>
>>384154352
>just ignore that I already got btfo and are currently ban evading, I always win every argument
>pls ignore that i'm a retard that will keep reposting webms of retard playing like shit because I'm a retard
>>
>>384154380
I think he's an artificial intelligence program, designed to by SE to shill their games in whatever corner of the internet they can find. They call it Barry 1.0. They constantly fiddle with his algorithm to create the best shillbot possible.
>>
>>384154352
>>384153572
What the fuck is the point of these webms? Just hold square and phase through every fucking attack, holy shit stop trying add layers to the combat where there are none.
>>
>>384153403
You really need to play other games if you think that look good. Horizon, for example, looks miles better than this, and the world is bigger and more detailed.
>>
>>384154895
So you haven't played XV?
>>
>>384143496
Literally retarded I guess. Reminds me a lot of CWC.
>>
>>384154776
I would believe it if he didn't post his shitskin hands before
>>
>>384155238
Well, you haven't played most games you talk wrong stuff about either, so you should know best
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.