[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pyre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Pyre_Wallpaper_01.jpg (891KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pyre_Wallpaper_01.jpg
891KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else cares about this?
It's coming out in a few days.

It's basically a 3v3 offline RPG football simulator with a lot of unique units and huge story/VN sections from what I understand.
It looks really nice.
>>
>>384112309

>"allows players to choose gender neutral pronouns for the player-character."

lol
>>
>>384112309
I fucking hate the artstyle and the gameplay looks boring.

>>384112443
Oh what the fuck
>>
>>384112468
>I fucking hate the artstyle
Really?
Why?

That's like the sole reason why I'm getting it, it looks fucking amazing.
I think it's one of the best art styles I have ever seen in a game.

>>384112443
I have no heard anything about that, period.
And I've been following the game quite a bit.
Are you sure?
What even would be the point, it's an offline game.
>>
>>384112739
store.steampowered.com/curators/curatorsreviewing/?appid=462770
>>
>>384112797
And where is the source on that?
All I can find is just this curator saying it, based on what?
No one on the dev team ever said anything about that.
>>
>>384112926
The source is the game's official store page.

You seem awfully defensive over this game.
>>
>>384112309
Yeah, I care a lot because I loved Bastion and Transistor. I'm fully aware that it will be Supergiant's worst game though.
>>
>>384113040
Well I never saw anything like that so it seemed like some bullshit made by a bunch of queers.
If you look at that curator's page you can see them list shit like morrowind there as queer representative because hurrdurr the gods are gender fluid.

also I might be blind but I don't see anything about that on the store page.
>>
>>384113236
And where is the source on that?
All I can find is just your comment saying that, based on what?
No one on the dev team ever said anything about that.
>>
>>384113364
It's a soccer/football game. These games are terrible.
I expect the music to be incredible as always though.
>>
>>384113236
I'm sure the OST will be on point.
But all of their games weren't good to begin with.
both bastion and transistor were just a bland slog gameplay wise, they were only good because of the art and music.

Same with this.
>>
File: todd the bod.jpg (33KB, 580x365px) Image search: [Google]
todd the bod.jpg
33KB, 580x365px
>>384113040
>The source is the game's official store page.
Try again
>>
File: 194764023807.png (292KB, 532x405px) Image search: [Google]
194764023807.png
292KB, 532x405px
>>384112309
>>It's coming out in a few days.
Holy shit really? I was always in the look out for Supergiant games and what they were doing but I haven't heard or seen anything about Pyre in like 8 months or so. What the fuck are they doing?

Outside of the core gameplay I know nothing and in that aspect I am really not sold. I hope at least there are some RPG elements which will allow you to grow and change how the football matches play out instead of being the same unchanging sports game from start to finish.
>>
>>384113740
There are like 30 characters you pick for those 3 spots, all play differently and have their abilities.
That's what I've seen from their gameplay demo.
There's probably more since they said this is their biggest game to date.
>>
>>384112443
Wow, it's almost like it's past 2001 or something.
You never had an email or something?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.