[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL IN MY PRESENCE? THAT WILL COST YOU YOUR LIFE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: creed_savecitizen1.jpg (257KB, 1600x892px) Image search: [Google]
creed_savecitizen1.jpg
257KB, 1600x892px
YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL IN MY PRESENCE? THAT WILL COST YOU YOUR LIFE!
>>
PLEASE SIR I HAVE NO MONEY
>>
>stand there until they attack
>counter
>kill him instantly
With every single enemy
>>
>>384112145
>No stabbing one of them before the others catch on.
>>
>Steal item
>Gets caught for it
>Somehow we have to save this thief for stealing something that doesn't belong to him
?
>>
Why did they remove the "gentle push"?
Walking through crowds in Unity is cringy as fuck
>>
>>384112145
>Not heavy attacking with sword
>>
INFIDEL
>>
>>384112618
French people have no manners.
>>
>>384112765
>Best way to blend in is to dress like an idiot and be rude to people
>Everyone is either rude to your or trying to stab you
>Literal rivers of piss
deepest lore
>>
>>384112618
Have you ever seen someone do a Gentle Push in real life?
It's deplorable.
>>
What is the point of having a "hidden" blade if you're going to put the rest of your arsenal on display anyway?
>>
I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD
>>
>>384114472
it looks a lot more natural than walking into people and getting stuck for a second like in Unity.
>>
Thank fuck they got rid of the lepers in Assassin's Creed games.
>>
>>384114963
>it's a "leper throws a rock at you while you're climbing a building thus making you fall off and alerting guards about your presence" episode
>>
>>384112145
yeah but its deep
>>
>>384112618
Gentle push could actually be used to kill people without aggro or penalty by pushing them towards cliffs and other drops, they never fixed this as far as I know.
>>
>>384115446
But that's the funny part
>>
>>384114472
I've never seen people in white hoodies pretend to be monks before shanking people to death either.
>>
>>384114472
In my country it gets so crowded sometimes that I need to gently push people just to get somewhere. It doesn't help that some people like to stand like retards.
>>
File: 1499715422919.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1499715422919.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>384112145
>not having fun tossing them around into walls, beating them with fists to make an example out of them
do you hate fun
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.