[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the biggest flaw in your favorite game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: DKC2 artwork.png (694KB, 595x397px) Image search: [Google]
DKC2 artwork.png
694KB, 595x397px
Tell me about the biggest flaw in your favorite game
>>
Gran turismo
No car damage
>>
>>384111828

Doom 2016

The Super Shotgun and the Gauss Cannon are so good the other weapons become basically useless
>>
Okami suffers from so many recolors of enemies by the end I stopped fighting them by the snow region.
>>
Bloodborne needed more enemy veriety (Like almosr every game i come across these days) many of the boss fights were litterally the greatesst fucking things in the history of videogames, but you sgart the game, first level has impeccable design and 2 great boss fights, second level has a good boss fights but feels like its 2 unfinished levels jammed together, optional 4th is good but shoert with a lame fight , actual 4th level where you think shits gonna get real and the design is good and theres great "hidden" Tidbits but you find yourself fighting the same fucking mobs but with a twist, and theres some new but shitty mobs thrown in, and the boss fight is fun enough mechanically but seems to me to be out of place and lame, then the next level shit finally seems to be getting real, theres great new enemy designs , but thd level is 2 seconds long and youre fighting an ok boss, then its over and youre fighting the same shit from the first level with one mob thats new but lame, you fight a boss thats cool but too easy, then you go to the last level which has great new mobs but poor design, a cool but tedious bossfight, and a cool but way too easy bossfight, then the "prologue" bossfights that give me a boner just thinking of, but the second is too easy because they want you to fight them back to back without running out of heals

I forgot to mention all the great mini bosses throughout, and a lame side level with ok boss, a lame side level wth a lame boss, and the dlc whitch is a straight 10/10 all the way through

Also i forgot about the actual 2nd level which is good but has the easiest boss in all souls
>>
>>384113606
Nobody will be able to figure out which fucking location of BB you're talking about if you number them, just so you know.
>>
legend of dragoon
character balance issues

dragon's dogma
there isn't a true sequel

diablo 2
there isn't a true successor
>>
File: Resident_Evil-GCN-PAL.jpg (95KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
Resident_Evil-GCN-PAL.jpg
95KB, 640x908px
>>384111828
No Advanced mode that changes the item placement like the Directors Cut for PS1.
>>
>>384113735
1 is central, ACTUAL 2 that i forgot is old, after that cathedral ward is 3rd,optional 4th is hemwik, 4th is the forest , after that its byrgenworth,then yaharlgul then the nightmare then gherman and mp
Optionals listed at the end are the frontier and cainhurst respectively
Now that you remind me i forgot about uppercathedral ward which was stellar aside from 1 of 2 bosses beinh too easy, with the 2nd having a great ost and design
>>
>>384114004
> there isnt a true succesor
Champions of norrath wasnt 100% ideal but chapter 3 was better than anything diablo had to offer
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.