[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO, I CAN'T DO IT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: can't do it.png (537KB, 730x426px) Image search: [Google]
can't do it.png
537KB, 730x426px
NO, I CAN'T DO IT.
>>
I coudl've do it
>>
I've always found it very courteous of Liquid to have Fox finish his 45-minute farewell speech
>>
File: wallhaven-390828.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-390828.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384105920
>mfw just after this scene
I want to know how Liquid survived what I did next tb,h. didn't even lock on just killed him with manual shots.
>>
Had no problem doing it back in Zanzibar like
>>
Yeah but they were both armed and in battle. Here he is disarmed (literally) and not a threat. It's a warriors honor thing, it runs through the whole series.
>>
IT'S NO GOOD, I CAN"T DO IT
>>
File: DR_Komaeda2.jpg (257KB, 862x1236px) Image search: [Google]
DR_Komaeda2.jpg
257KB, 862x1236px
>>384105920
>when Grey Fox is revealed to have killed Naomi's parents and adopted her because he couldn't bring himself to see the job all the way through

MGS 1 was just so fucking good.
>>
CAN'T SHOOT
>>
>>384105920
LET'S DO THIS
>gets thrown off REX immediately
>>
This scene was GAR
>>
A cornered fox is more dangerous that a jackal!
>>
>>384112251
>SNAKE I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING I KILLED HER PARENTS

felt like Solidus telling Raiden he killed his parents
>>
>>384113013
Well he it was pretty fucking obvious Grey Fox was going to die, makes sense for him to tell his best friend the thing that's been eating away at him for his entire life.
>>
The worst thing about Gray Fox is that Snake never told Naomi that Fox killed her parents, so Naomi never had a chance to forgive Fox. Sure, the truth might have hurt, but at least Fox would have been at peace, it was a real asshole move to withhold that info from Naomi.
>>
File: 1390946744319.jpg (108KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
1390946744319.jpg
108KB, 600x333px
After Zanzibar I was taken from battle, neither truly alive nor truly dead.
>>
Replaying the series right now, just started 3 and HOLY BALLS man. I forgot how good the transition from 1/2's gameplay to 3's feels like. Big Boss controls like a dream.
>>
I really wish we could've met Frank in V. Just something small like an optional sideboss in Africa, similar to how Quiet was done.
>>
>>384113527
I'm glad we didn't. Gray Fox a shit.
>>
Where did Fox get that gun from anyway?
>>
>>384105920
Why did no one have eyes in this game?
>>
>>384113623
Too many Jill sammiches
>>
>>384113580
I wasn't thinking Cyborg Ninja Frank, more like pre-Zanzibar mercenary or something.
>>
>>384113383
In Subsistence yeah, the original release's camera is balls
>>
>>384113527
One of the reasons no one likes Portable Ops is that
>>
>>384113903
Yeah, in Subsistence. OG Snake Eater is terrible.
>>
>>384110020
see
>>384111508

There's a difference between being two soldiers geared up on opposite sides ready to do battle, and killing an injured, unarmed non-threat
>>
>>384113965
>put one of the series' most iconic characters in a portable spin-off game that isn't even canon

wonder why
>>
>>384113383
It sorta sucks going back to the older MGS games with no crouch-run, it's a crutch I relied on too much
>>
>young and inexperienced Frank Jaeger manages to hold his own against Big Boss and fights him to a draw, resulting in BB's caapture
>Solid Snake beats battle hardened and experienced Frank twice
Dayum, was there ever any doubt that Solid Snake is the absolute GOAT?
>>
File: 1469562271161.png (750KB, 855x672px) Image search: [Google]
1469562271161.png
750KB, 855x672px
>>384116252
Solid Snake is the absolute GOAT, no doubt about it. BB was alright but he had tons of charisma on his part. People worshipped him just because he existed near their vicinity
>>
>After Zanzibar, I was taken from the battle, neither truly alive, nor truly dead, an undying shadow, in a world of lights. Now, in front of you, I can finally die.
I'm crying, /v/.
This scene is so fucking good.
>>
>>384116434
NB was literally autistic in 3
>>
>>384116252
I'm sure Kojima was working his way up to retconning all of that, and making Big Boss secretly have been Solid Snake or otherwise have actually been the real winner the whole time.
>>
>>384113383
You playing the Legacy Collection on PS3?
If so then are they good ports?
>>
>>384117030
I don't understand why konami didn't get bluepoint games to do the silent hill hd collection
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.