[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been too scared to play a vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: deadliest.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deadliest.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Have you ever been too scared to play a vidya?
>>
yes, plenty, I hate scary shit.
>>
>>384104665
Not really. But I rarely ever feel like playing horror games to begin with. I do love Deadly Premonition, though.
>>
I love horror games, but I suck at playing them because whenever I get to a part I know is gonna be scary I just refuse to continue. I go over to my friend's place and watch him play them instead.
>>
Five Nights at Freddy's
>>
>>384104665
When you have to fight about 5 of them in a row any initial fear goes fast. And P.T. I've got about halfway through but I'm tto scared to continue
>>
File: Ecco-blue-whale.png (195KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Ecco-blue-whale.png
195KB, 600x424px
Pretty much only when I'm playing a game where I gotta be underwater. The thought of meeting any kind of sea creature, be they friend or foe, shakes me like you would not believe. Can't even get the underwater chests around Skellige in Witcher 3.
>>
>>384105275
That's weird. The only phobia that I have that I'm aware of is large dogs and I have no trouble playing games with dogs in them.
>>
Wot game?
>>
>>384105275

This for me as well, I remember swimming in same green ass water in WoW going to some small island filled elites. Was scared as fuck.
>>
>>384105275
I was on a small boat in a canyon once. There was a dead end with a big leafless tree in the center of the water. You could see about ten feet down its trunk before it faded into fogginess. Nearly had a panic attack and got right the fuck out of there.
>>
>>384105275
Subnautica
>>
File: WHY.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384104665
Alien Isolation, Pretty much hit the part where you have to navigate through the nest. Not long ago I made a few threads about my struggle. I'll probably continue in the morning but god damn the sound is just eerie
>>
File: 1416646367919.png (354KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1416646367919.png
354KB, 512x512px
>>384104665
Yes. I'm a huge pansy and can't play horror games at all.
>>
File: Reaper_Leviathan_2.jpg (26KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Reaper_Leviathan_2.jpg
26KB, 800x450px
>>384104665
Subnautica is literally the only game that genuinely scares me and the only game I actually quit because I got too freaked out.
>>
>used to rent horror games with a friend
>he would usually play most of it and I'd just watch

What adds to the horror is how bad I am at video games, so the threat of the enemies becomes too real.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.