[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any series out there that does DLC better than pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Monster_Hunter_logo.png (152KB, 386x273px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Hunter_logo.png
152KB, 386x273px
Is there any series out there that does DLC better than pic related?
>>
garry's mod
>>
>>384103735
Isn't MH DLC just Disk Locked Content that they allow you to """download""" for free?
>>
>>384103735
On disc locked content is good?
>>
>>384103735
Any series that does not have DLC at all.
>>
File: 1468057965734.png (280KB, 408x318px) Image search: [Google]
1468057965734.png
280KB, 408x318px
>>384105685
>>384105990
are you fucking serious?
>>
>>384103735
>have to wait fucking months for monsters whose gear is crucial to a metric shiton of mixed sets
>locking armor behind going to universal studios in japan
>>
>>384106124
And none of the DLC is new assets

So a single DLC "quest" would just be a location, a monster and its size, nothing requiring a lot of effort.
>>
>>384106124
Most, if not all, DLC in MH is already on the disk/cart, you just have to wait until Capcom says you can access it.
>>
>>384106265
I'm just in it for the sweet armor sets and weapons desu
>>
>>384106124
MH dlc is usually monster size and color variations , sometimes a monster uses other skills more , there are some dlc like the mgs dlc that are different
>>
>>384106124
If you watch a Capcom's stream of an upcoming game and they show equipment window, you can see that all the DLC stuff are there
>>
>>384106251
It's shit armor and doesn't even deserve to be in the game, honestly the game would of been better with out it
>>
man I can't wait to see what Capcom has in store for World
>>
>>384109743
shit like GX series don't deserve to be in the games? No really, what?
and before you say it, no, they didn't fix the problem in X/XX because there are still event quests that lock alternate versions of armor such as Battlefield Lao and the alternate Goldy/Silver gear
>>
>>384106124
Yes. Even Stories has it, and the most recent DLC just turns more bosses into rideable monsters(though they forgot about Agnaktor for some reason...)
>>
>>384111073
the overworld leviathan gimmick is they can swim is it not? That sort of puts Agnaktor in an awkward position there
>>
File: Zindogere.jpg (9KB, 194x194px) Image search: [Google]
Zindogere.jpg
9KB, 194x194px
>>384103735

>release new monster hunter game full price
>it's the previous game but about 15% bigger

Are you shitting me?
It's hard to find a bigger jew than capcom.
>>
>>384111557
I dunno, World looks pretty different to me.
>>
>>384112773

Because it's a new generation.

Only once in a generation will capcom make an actually new game.

4 was new, 4u was just an expansion.
Gen was literally a rehash compilation of previous games with styles and arts to keep the illusion of it being new (even though it made the game easy as shit).
And then they dared to 'put the X even further in X' by slightly expanding on a rehashed game, making you pay full price again.

There's no other logical reasoning behind this other than capcom loving to swim in your blinded money.

The 'dlc' of monster hunter is literally fighting the same monsters again to get weapons and armor which are purely for looks and shit in an actual fight. Making dlc quests a major waste of time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.