[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: B35ouoH.jpg (15KB, 525x330px) Image search: [Google]
B35ouoH.jpg
15KB, 525x330px
I'm currently on a launch PS4. I experienced VR at a local air show at the air force and navy recruiting booths. It was pretty damn cool. I don't know what rig they were using, but anything close to that would be awesome to own. Basic controller only VR costs $340 for the headset and $40 for the camera. I could at least play games like Battlezone.

I had a thread like this a few hours ago and a guy said that while the PS VR is weaker than a strong PC setup, it has a lot more fun exclusives. I don't play as much as I used to, so to have a better top few games to play would be great. Also, no m&kb deffeciency once you start using those wands.
>>
>>384101373
>I'm currently on a launch PS4. I experienced VR at a local air show at the air force and navy recruiting booths. It was pretty damn cool. I don't know what rig they were using, but anything close to that would be awesome to own. Basic controller only VR costs $340 for the headset and $40 for the camera. I could at least play games like Battlezone.
>
>I had a thread like this a few hours ago and a guy said that while the PS VR is weaker than a strong PC setup, it has a lot more fun exclusives. I don't play as much as I used to, so to have a better top few games to play would be great. Also, no m&kb deffeciency once you start using those wands.

i have a full flight sim and have always thought VR would be perfect. what did the jarheads have?
>>
>>384102015
I didn't go to their booth. I expected only angry meat heads asking me why I couldn't do a dead weight pull up.
>>
>>384102015
VR would be absolutely perfect. I set my cockpit view to motion sensitive in BF4, then duct taped the controller to my bicycle helmet and pushed the buttons on it there. When I turned my head to look, the view looked with me, it was sick. It took me a while to zero in the look sensitivity meter. I shot down a few helis flying like that.
>>
>>384102139
>I expected only angry meat heads asking me why I couldn't do a dead weight pull up.
They wouldn't need to ask you. All they need to do is to look at you, then look away in disgust, you fucking fatbody.
>>
>>384102382
k
>>
>>384101373
I would wait for the next revision/generation of those glasses .desu

OR's current resolution is not idea, Vive can always be more affordable and hopefully PS VR will add PC support.

Thats what i'm doing
>>
>>384102376
DUDE

i lpve everything about that. never stop making things the way you want them
>>
I recently sold my PSVR for a Rift during this Rift sale. The PSVR was a ton of fun but honestly if you have a PC that can handle it the Rift is a way better experience unless you really want to play Farpoint.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.