[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best single player in an fps in a long time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Best single player in an fps in a long time.
>>
Best FPS in a long time desu. Who could've guessed COD with robots would end up better than the latest iteration of Quake or Cliffy B's return to the FPS genre?
>>
File: Ion_render.png (468KB, 993x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Ion_render.png
468KB, 993x1204px
>>384099262
This
Shame it was so short, the campaign was fucking amazing
At least the multiplayer is also fun as hell
100% worth the 24€ I spent on it
>>
>>384099262
This is what happens when you hype the hell out of the first installment and proceed to disappoint everyone. The only thing holding most of these games together are their names. That is probably why this went down the toilet.
>>
>>384099262
The Time travel level was pretty cool, they should have done more of it. The detail of going back and fourth and seeing corpses being made in the future was a nice touch, also the parkour with the time travel was also cool. Such a shame EA is doing their hardest to kill Respawn and buy them out to turn into another puppet.
>>
>>384100746
>Activision kills Infinity Ward
>EA kills Respawn

When will these guys strike it out on their own?
Stop getting sucked into publisher Jews which will tank their games.
>>
>>384100978
They don't have the funds to survive on their own. Respawn doesn't have the luxury of those rare companies like CDPR to be their own independant publisher so it's either sell your soul to a corporate devil or be crushed under the weight of solo marketing and other shit.
>>
It's literally a CoD campaign with mecha anime story, thats why its so fun.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.