[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game sold 54k units world wide. Say something nice about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: TMS_Box_Art.png (2MB, 1846x2639px) Image search: [Google]
TMS_Box_Art.png
2MB, 1846x2639px
This game sold 54k units world wide. Say something nice about it.
>>
Cute girls.
>>
>>384093410
The event/special battle theme is one of the best battle themes I've had the pleasure of listening to.
>>
Switch port when.
>>
How it is as an actual game? It it just not-Persona?

I finished P5 yesterday and feel like I want more of the same sort of thing. Worth picking TMS up?
>>
The FE characters had cool designs as SMT demons.
>>
>>384094001
It's like a very early beta version of budget persona, without any of the characters, story or gameplay that makes it good.

I'm curious to know how much Nintendo lost on it desu
>>
>>384093410
It sold 50k first week in the US alone.
>>
>>384094114
Its tie-in concerts and DVDs made more money than the game itself did. Not sure how much, if any, of that money went to Nintendo.
>>
>>384094114
Didn't it make a killing from merchandising and the soundtrack live tour? There'd be value in the IP just on that basis.
>>
File: SMtxFE_Unknown_Character_Poster.jpg (54KB, 239x337px) Image search: [Google]
SMtxFE_Unknown_Character_Poster.jpg
54KB, 239x337px
>>384093410
toku chapter was the best chapter
needs more toku
toku made it better
aside of that it was ok aside of unskippable sessions
Barry Goodman was pretty good too
>>
>>384094001
I thought it was fantastic. It somehow managed to make semi-heavy RNG feel fun. But you really have to be able to handle the idol aesthetic.
>>
>Fun fire emblem inspired level up system
>Fun SMT/Persona styled everything else
It wasn't what I thought it was going to be but I'm having fun regardless.

Kind of like the WiiU it's baffling stupid when you first look at it but once you tried it it was actually great.
>>
I like it enough to purchase a copy eventually.
>>
>>384093410

I actually loved this game.
>>
>>384093410
I didn't even download this when i got a hacked wii u
>>
>>384093410
i waanna creampie tsubasa!
>>
File: lIJHn7O_d.jpg (59KB, 363x1032px) Image search: [Google]
lIJHn7O_d.jpg
59KB, 363x1032px
Best girl Coming through I still need to finish it on lunatic.
>>
I was hyped for it initially, but after they went with the whole idol/waifu bullshit over the original SMT style that was initially hyped, it killed any interest in me playing it.

Even if it gets a switch port, I don't know if I would pick it up unless it was super cheap or on sale.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.