[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jackbox Party Pack Ports 1 and 2 Are Heading onto the Nintendo Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

The Jackbox Port Party Pack 1 and 2 Are Porting to the Nintendo Switch. The Port announcement via the official Jackbox Games Twitter. At this time, no release date has been announced for either Port of the games.

http://www.dualshockers.com/jackbox-party-pack-1-2-nintendo-switch/
>>
File: 1500175041539.jpg (12KB, 252x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500175041539.jpg
12KB, 252x270px
Now that's what I call LEGEN..........................................................................................................WAIT FOR IT.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DARY!!
>>
>>384091745
What is the best video console for the gamer who hates all indie (independent) Games and only play and only likes AAA video games?
>>
>>384093005
Xbox one, AAA games is literally all it has, nothing else
>>
>>384093005
PS4. if you don't like gook games, then Xbone.
>>
>>384093005
pc and switch.
switch has all those solid nintendo first party titles, and pc has all the great multiplats and you're playing them the best way possible.
>>
>>384093120
>>384093121
On XBOX One and on PS4 there are also indie games.

I need a console where there are no indie games.

And where there are only AAA games
>>
>>384093280
ok what the fuck. that's like saying "ooo this console has so many of these great AAA games but it has one indie game. that console is shit haha bye.
>>
>>384093163
On pc there is too much indie junk

And the switch. I probably have indie shit in the future.

I want a console, where there are only AAA games
>>
File: munchie_meal.jpg (678KB, 1030x787px) Image search: [Google]
munchie_meal.jpg
678KB, 1030x787px
This is your Dinner/Breakfast for tonight.

Choose wisely.
>>
>>384093280
GBA

No modern console is completely AAA
>>
>>384093005
PS4
>>
>>384093412
tell me why you only want fucking aaa games. are indie games too tumblr for your /v/edditor mind to handle.
>>
>>384093437
And what AAA games are there for the Game Boy Advance?

Remember: only AAA games, nothing Indie

Whatever indie video games is a fucking bitch
>>
>>384093417
Stacked grilled cheese burger. That's the safest option IMO. That thing is fucking delicious. Cheesy chicken is good too, but beef is preferable. >brunch burger is dumb as hell between 9pm and 5am. Nuggets are a side, not an entree.

Case closed.
>>
>1 and 2
>but not 3
The first party pack wouldn't even be worth it if not for YDKJ, and even then it's already starting to become a hard sell because most of its pop culture jokes are rapidly becoming outdated.
>>
File: cryingken.jpg (50KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
cryingken.jpg
50KB, 500x466px
>>384093417

They stopped selling the Exploding Cheesy Chicken at my Jack In The Box.
>>
>>384093502
Any console that has indie games sucks

I only want AAA video games and nothing else

All indie video games are fucking bitch
>>
>>384093842
anon tell me why indie games are bad.
tell me why shovel knight is bad.
tell me why stardew valley is bad.
tell me why super meat boy is bad.
tell me why binding of issac is bad.
tell me why limbo is bad.
tell me why inside is bad.
the list goes on, anon.
>>
>>384093660
>Any first party Nintendo title

Heck even throw out some Capcom if you want
>>
>>384093417
The one that won't give me explosive diarrhea. So none of them.
>>
>>384094117
lol, how much of a little bitch are you that you even worry about that.
>>
>>384094058
not him but indie games might be bad because you listed off a load of bad games
>>
>>384094058
Because they have bad graphics.

Very bad gameplay

Obsolete gameplay for these times.

Meaningless games or something important.

The indies do not contribute anything to the video game industry.

And are only filling
>>
>>384093746
3 was released first, it's already available
>>
>>384094092
Which GBA games do you recommend?

remember.

Only AAA games
>>
>>384094460
oh, sorry tumblrfag i didn't list undertale. so so sorry your soundtrack with a game attached to it wasn't listed.
>>
>>384094464

Cave Story is fucking art and a testament to the hard work of a single man can accomplish in making a solid videogame you plebian.

Also

Don't

Double

Space

This

Nigger
>>
>>384094464
yeah cause witcher 3 has really bad graphics and rocket league has really bad gameplay. no but like please elaborate on these statements. and don't think that AAA publishers are any better. if it's not nintendo most AAA games are rubbish, anon.
>>
>>384093417

How much does all this shit cost???
>>
>>384094464
What is this gay spacing?
>>
>>384094793
As the creator of Cave Story, is a miserable

I feel sorry for all the idiots who indie shit games
>>
>>384093005
Did you already find your console with only games that are rated E for Everyone by the ESRB? I'm happy for you, man.
>>
>>384094794
Not quite the opposite.

All indie video games are shit for idiots.

And only AAA video games are good.

Any indie game is already shit, just for being an indie

If it's not an AAA game it's not worth it
>>
>>384095050

Ah, English isn't your first language. Get the fuck out third worlder.
>>
>>384094902
Like $6
>>
>>384091745
Do people really play board games on vidya consoles? I don't play board games much anymore anyway but I find the novelty of the physical board game more appealing than staring at a screen.
>>
>>384095221
aight tell me that witcher 3 and cave story are worse than most of the shit ubisoft crap out these days.

c'mon, anon. tell me.
>>
>>384095335

That's actually not that bad for all that shit.
>>
>>384095640
you are right.

If it's an indie game and shit, no matter how good it is.

Everything that indie games is crap automatically.

Only AAA video games are good
>>
>>384095852
yeah but tell me on a gaming level. tell me how assassin's creed unity and tony hawk's pro skater 5 are better than witcher 3.
tell me on a gameplay level that these games are better.
tell me how the metacritic scores are wrong.
tell me how the game of the year award to witcher 3 was wrong and that tony hawk's pro skater 5 should've had a better chance to get it.
>>
>every single switch port deserves a thread
im a nintendofag but this is ridiculous
>>
>>384094987
he's trolling and intentionally exaggerating spaces so people will respond with the >reddit spacing meme.
>>
>>384096378
the only reason this thread is gaining traction is cause of me and AAAfag are arguing lmao.
>>
File: 1499718994738.jpg (11KB, 389x324px) Image search: [Google]
1499718994738.jpg
11KB, 389x324px
>>384091745
>literal trash games that is fun for like 2 minutes is heading towards the switch
dude, when the fuck is that fucking cooking game coming on switch? where the fuck is stardew valley?
>>
>>384096230
Any video game is top in all to any indie shit.

Everything AAA is good

Everything indie is crap
>>
>>384096630
you are either retarded or an antisocial fuck if you dont see the benefit of a portable version of jackbox
>>
>>384096792
okay anon i have a tournament to watch. thank you for enlightening me on this viewpoint i have never seen before.
>>
>>384096889
>portable version of jackbox
>except everyone else needs to have their own switch to play too :^)
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.