[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch Port System

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Ports Switch most of the library. So the Switch is getting this Port, wondering if it will get not a Port but a Original game Bayo 3? When you think this Port to Switch will happen? Are there other Ports that make up the Switch library is there anything else besides other Ports to this system?
>>
This game is so cringe. If I had a son and I walked in on him playing this game, I'd probably take away his console and take him out camping/hunting with me.
>>
>>384091306
This is bait
>>
>>384091306
Camping and hunting fucking blow.
>>
>>384091306
right? its like some slutty sarah palin game for ultra virgins
>>
>>384091306
>implying you wouldn't ground him and take away the system to play it yourself
>>
>>384091460
You probably never had a dad who was good at it. Or you just never had a dad at all lmao
>>
>>384090760
Try typing that again in English, ruskie.
>>
File: 1499870745465.png (58KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1499870745465.png
58KB, 625x626px
>>384091306
>>
>>384091684
nice to see you're so dedicated to your wife's son
what wisdom will you teach him to accept his biracial identity?
>>
>>384091684
What are we? Neanderthals?
>>
I will legit launch my dick into space like a little rocket if they port 101

I don't give a fuck
>>
>>384092030
>>384091767
When's the last time you lads got laid?
>>
>>384091306
>Use "cringe" for things he doesn't like
>Wants us to believe he's a dad.
>>
>>384091306
what a gay fag father, If i had a son and I walked in on him playing this game I'd ask why the fuck hasn't he mastered the art of playing one handed so he can jerk off at the same time, then proceed to call him a pleb and critique his vidya taste.
>>
>>384090760
Is this the birth of an ((Epic))) new meme? Also, Splatoon 2 comes out in a literal week.
>>
>>384093672
>splatoon 2
a game for little kids. Hmm
>>
>>384090760

These aren't just ports OP. They're ports of great games going from an unattractive console nobody wanted to a console people actually want. Bayonetta 2 personified the Wii U's core issues entirely.

Wii U's problem was almost never the games. There was a solid library on the thing. Bayonetta 2 came out, scored 10/10 and GOTYs, and everyone wanted it. Problem was that it was on the motherfucking Wii U, and the system itself wasn't too hot until then so nobody was suddenly going to think the console had a future at that point so most people took the loss. Hell I bought the game and borrowed a friend's Wii U to play it. It was fun as fuck but I'd be a fool if I bought a Wii U for it despite the game's quality. I knew the Wii U wasn't going to get future Bayonettas or similar games. This was as good as it got.

Now that its coming to a fresh new console, people holding out can finally play this game and in a good conscience justify buying the system its releasing on, and maybe even get a Bayo 3.
>>
>>384095417
Just because YOU didn't buy a Wii U doesn't mean you are now entitled to all its games on another system.

FUCK
OFF
>>
>>384090760
I have a question.

Is there any video game console, where there are no indie games, and where there are only AAA video games?

I want to totally avoid any indie game shit
>>
>>384097701

How is wanting a port to Switch make me entitled? You'd still have to buy them. Nintendo's not entitled to my money if they make a console I don't want. Now that they've made a console I want, now they get my money.

If I were entitled I'd play this shit on CEMU or something.
>>
>>384099337
what thsi fuckin guy said

nobody fucking bought the wii u and nobdo yliked it, port their shit to the hot younger sister so maybe i can pla a game of pokken without havign to beg for people on v or gamefgas
>>
>>384091306
Fortunately you NEVER going to have a son.

Or sex.
>>
>>384097806
Nintendo 64?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.